• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
all the kong colleges? seriously? X_X thanks.

i's free for smash too...monday-thursday.

edit: turns out you have to do all the swanky bonus thingies too. and probably visit all the cranky's museums, but i did those first.

Niko_K

Smash Master
That happens to me like, every day xD

Currently practicing fox in melee. I love tech skill :) shffling in and out of shine is super cool..

Niko_K

Smash Master
Niko, you still play Melee?
Of course, I actually like it more than brawl ;) Though what melee scene is there here :O Oh wait....

I've been working on becoming a gay technical fox. It's going good so far. Can consistently SHDL (approach and retreat), as well as going in and out of shine with it. Ledge teching just about anything at gay percentages and Shine spiking spacies out of their illusion.

Though it doesn't mean I'm gunna quit brawl,

I'm trying to get to critical hit 4 by myself just to play all the pros at brawl(melee pros)and see the comparison in skill and if there actually is a difference haha because in my opinion perfect play is achievable in brawl it wasnt even humanly possible in melee, and obviously none of us are playing perfectly in brawl
or else matches wouldn't finish.

niko, did you figure out how to beat MKs nado with Peach?
I guess I did, I took him to match 5 last week at SBaN#7 in grand finals...though I lost.

I did however eliminate:

JL(Wario/MK/Snake)
Ambrose (GaW/MK)
Minus - (Switched back to MK, despite maining falco now)

So I did pretty well with the *****.

idea

Smash Master
^ everything between my last post and this one sounds generally good.

cookies and melee on monday? post details as they come plaz =)

Niko_K

Smash Master
What about tuesday, I have an ortho appointment in Toronto and I will actually be able to make it for MELEE friendlies :O

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well my appointment is at the northern most point of Toronto (Yonge and Finch I believe). Though I'll travel for it :p

unknown522

Some guy
oh, you're near marco's and david's place. Me and bernard are at neilson and finch, (which is the east end of finch).

anyways, you could come to my place

Niko_K

Smash Master
That works, who else would be involved? Generally smashing with more than one person leaves less room for me getting 4 stocked xD

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Hey guys im from the gta aswell and im looking for people to play with but i can only play online cause i have no car and im only 15. Im just looking to improve so if anyone can help, thanks =) Btw, i never knew you were from the GTA Niko , i've seen you alot around the boards.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hey guys im from the gta aswell and im looking for people to play with but i can only play online cause i have no car and im only 15. Im just looking to improve so if anyone can help, thanks =) Btw, i never knew you were from the GTA Niko , i've seen you alot around the boards.
Well I'm not from the GTA, I am from Niagara. Though I can come to Toronto whenevr I want since my dad lives not too far off. As for seeing me on the boards, apparently im a brawl celeb now ROFL. Means a lot....

oh god, I thought Niagara went all Brawl
Good ****, Niko LOL
They are all brawl, and to be honest its probably all my fault, I downloaded the *** release in febuary, everyone was at my house playing it, and I ran the first tri weekly before english release. I still play brawl too, just to **** **** with peach, if MK was banned I'd like it more as a competitive game, oh and getting punished for landing a hit sucks. Though I always found melee funner. I always put on melee after my tournaments, and switchblade and I played melee before SBaN7 xD.

most likely bernard will come, mike maybe, marco maybe, maybe afro chris, kyle. (I have to ask around) There's only 2 t.v.s as well. 1 wii, 1 cube, and 1 copy of melee.

add me on msn: matrix_lx522@hotmail.com
I can bring a wii and melee :p

Ill add you now xD

idea

Smash Master
lol, last time i went to play smash (at marco's), when i was leaving work i told this girl there i was going to go play "super smash brothers." so this week she asked me if i had won. and i kind of didn't know how to answer that...then she said something like "don't you fight that big hand at the end?" =P

i'll probably come for whatever this thing on tuesday ends up being...and i'll add you too, "Unknown." i need an address for your place.

i can bring a copy of melee if anyone needs it, but it sounds like there'd be no point if we already have 2 consoles and 2 tvs.

unknown522

Some guy
cool. Come over. What I mostly need now is t.vs, but I doubt that anyone would bring any.

those who need to reach me if I'm not online, call me. My # is: 416-287-3038

Exia 00

Smash Champion
maybe i should come here more often =) i wish i could play everyone here so badly. I dont seem to know anyone from richmond hill who play =/

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
neilson and finch.

Bernards street.

lololo brb haircut time.

time to scrah my hair.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord

we still play Melee. Well I know that KC and I do. Josh and Miller do also. I actually practice more Melee then Brawl. You can't really practice Brawl for various reason that don't need to be stated because everyone already knows them.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
The whole nnr angle is for retro purposes. I'm still friends with Jake and those guys. Being in that crew helped me learn this game and have fun with the community.

Its all about respect man. NNR4life.

Top Bottom