• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I will team with you chinesahh. You just dominate everyone and I'll fly around with Jiggs, resting anyone you get a grab on. LOL

You should come anyway Dobs!

Anyone hyped for Halo: Reach? >.> Idk how many FPS players also play Smash, but it's looking way more competitive and fun than Halo 3 (albeit that isn't saying much).

Also, I'm tempted to buy a cake. I was thinking about it saying like "Melee > Brawl" or something. I'm trying to imagine what the guy in the store will think it means when I ask him to write it on there. XD
Maybe Idk. I'll def come to one in future when I can get a car pool with Philly people

Bones0

Smash Legend
**** travel time. How awesome would it be if all Melee players lived in the same state or something? It'd be ridiculous, but in a good way. Like some sort of Smash Bros. Utopia. @_@

CTL17

Smash Lord
**** travel time. How awesome would it be if all Melee players lived in the same state or something? It'd be ridiculous, but in a good way. Like some sort of Smash Bros. Utopia. @_@
Forget the same state. Same university! (Grade school people can suffer because they have 6.5 hour school days.)

In Yu-Gi-Oh GX there's a school just for a children's card game that's serious business (Warning: Do not click if you do not have a lot of free time), so why not a Smash school?

Bones0

Smash Legend
****, alright. I'm guessing our arch-rival would be Brawl University, but instead of football games in the stadiums, we will have Smash tournaments. Instant replays of M2K on the big screen. @.@

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I got your pm and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make this, since I won't really have much money... But I'll try to go regardless.

Also I might start hosting my own tournaments like I have said before, it would warm my heart if you checked it out, Bones. : D

It's called M.A.D. It's in philly.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha, poor Clyde. ~_~
Can't you drive now? Or was that supposed to be this trip

Bones0

Smash Legend
Whoever picks up Winston and Laijin, I will money match for $5 (free money :|) and give you a suspiciously generous seed. >.>

@Ranmaru

Yeah man, totally. I had already checked it out and want to go. Unfortunately, my car is in crap shape and I can't drive more than 30 minutes. Like just today on my way home from school it just shut down in the middle of the road. -_-

But yeah, if you hear about anyone in MD that is coming, let me know cause I'd definitely chip in gas money for a ride. Also, I heard it was always sunny in Philly. XD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lol I undertstand, gotta know our car's limits. xD

Also I will deff let you know if anyone from MD is coming, so you can come over. : D

Lol, yes, in fact it's kinda sunny right now... >_> *closes shades* haha.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah it is hot today haha, but better than Florida I guess. (I used to live there)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't know anyone that's in MD (that I can ask) so sorry bro. : [

who usually gives rides in MD?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I don't know anyone that's in MD (that I can ask) so sorry bro. : [

who usually gives rides in MD?
During the summer it was me. Now I'm at college and they still don't have licenses.

****in' noobs ~_~

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So im coming with jcaez

Since im coming ive decided to bring the works

1 wii
Melee
Brawl
Kart
Maybe a tv if jcaez has room
Livestream mic and dazzle
Laptop

I dont know what happened to my memory card. We can just get someone else to load it.

CTL17

Smash Lord
So im coming with jcaez

Since im coming ive decided to bring the works

1 wii
Melee
Brawl
Kart
Maybe a tv if jcaez has room
Livestream mic and dazzle
Laptop

I dont know what happened to my memory card. We can just get someone else to load it.
..... If it's for P:M.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Had a great time. Special thanks to Hova for making crews happen. lol Hopefully no one took my trash talk too seriously (WTF at that brown shirt kid though?).

Will link to results as soon as I can.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
I decided not to attempt to take a 2nd stock off of Voodoo because I don't like ice cream. If you said a $5 shopping spree on the McDonald's Dollar Menu, that's a different story.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Ok, then you're saying it's legit that I beat your marth with my Zelda on your final stock on the final game of the night?

Top Bottom