• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Team UMD / dudes in Wenbo's car is heading down to Sypher's because it is both closer and has more people going (it seems) haha

Come to some UMD tourneys sometime Bones

Vist

Smash Champion
Yea ill be at syphers most likely. Sorry bonesss I'll be at the next one

I'm seeing an old friend that lives near syphers anywayz

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Def. interested in this, along with a few other WV folk. Especially if this gets big. I'll update as this gets closer =D

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
So apparently there's an influx of new MD/VA melee smashers. All need to attend this, imo.

CTL17

Smash Lord
You should put Team UMD (BigWenz, ChivalRuse, CTL, Gustav Windston, Voodoo, Wenbo), or something in the Maybes.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Wenzel and I graduate the same year. I was implying that he would surpass me.

Not much of an accomplishment, though, since I'm pretty bad at Melee. :nerd:

CTL17

Smash Lord
Wenzel and I graduate the same year. I was implying that he would surpass me.

Not much of an accomplishment, though, since I'm pretty bad at Melee. :nerd:
You and Wenzel (and me, Winston, and Wenbo) are supposed to graduate the same year. No guarantees yet!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
That's why this needs to get some more hype. It's a 4hr drive from me, but I'm def. still trying to attend.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Wow, I sent out PMs 2 weeks in advance. That's got to be a new record.

Also, if you are getting annoyed by the PMs, just let me know and I will make sure you don't get any more. I really don't want to be annoying.

P.S. - MMes?!

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well yes. Its Labor Day weekend and I'm going down there anyways.
There just happens to be a tourney on that weekend too.
Plus I gotta show GA that if I still lived there I'd clearly be the best player in the state =)

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Delaware...it's more about the fact I have these 2 exams coming up that I've been dedicating my life to. If I'm around next year, I can probably play way more in the summer.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Man, just got to tech, i dunno if ill be able to get a ride, but ill try my hardest cuz all that ****talk with chivalruse really makes me wanna have a vt vs. cp crew battle.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Man, just got to tech, i dunno if ill be able to get a ride, but ill try my hardest cuz all that ****talk with chivalruse really makes me wanna have a vt vs. cp crew battle.
You can have a one person, 10-character crew battle with Joe. It's really fun.

Bones0

Smash Legend
That'd be ******, but I think we all know VT will destroy CP. (Yeah, I just went there.) Go Hokies!

I'm gonna try and get Philly Smashers to come down so it's worthwhile. Plus MD/VA/PA crews would be intense. @_@

And if some VT people do end up coming, I can house for the night like a boss.

Top Bottom