• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
This def. needs to get big. I'm really hoping I can make this and play all you guys.

btw Bones, if you put me on the "maybe" list, you might as well put Husband and Dr. Grip on there as well. Because if I end up going, I'll be going with them.

edit: although it's really horrendous they scheduled a No Johns for this date.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Wow, Alukard must really hate me or something. >_>

Idk, should I try pushing it back another week? Idk how many people we'd be missing as a result of No Johns.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Those wont be for a long time if they still happen sadly, work boned my face off

Bones0

Smash Legend
I realized I can't anyway. I'm doing a MW2 tournament on the 11th and Halo: Reach LAN on the 18th. I am looking forward to getting in one more tourney before school starts up though. I just have to resist letting Reach affect my studying (not that I've ever studied before, but I should >_>).

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Well hopefully MD/VA still shows up strong, and maybe the next time they won't schedule No Johns on the same date -.- lol. Anyway, Imma run this idea by Husband and check out the likelihood i can make it. I'll keep you posted.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Aight. I'm feeling good cause there are still a lot of people who haven't gotten in touch with me after I sent the PMs.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If the CP guys are coming I'll try to come too. I don't think I have anything else going on this weekend.

Bones0

Smash Legend
All the CP peeps are coming I presume then?

I added PA into the title to try and get some of those Philly smashers' attention. It's way closer than No Johns for them, so I am officially waging war on Alukard (jk lol <3).

Also, **** Young Link. It takes way too much effort to take a stock, let alone 4 of them. XD

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, go ahead and put Team UMD minus Voodoo (we haven't checked with him yet) to confirm. Apart from Wenbo's three TVs, Chival has a setup, I have a cube, and Wenzel has a cube.
Just pick me up on the way so I can TAKE YO MONEYZ!

FEAR THAT JENKY FOX!

Bones0

Smash Legend
I will team with you chinesahh. You just dominate everyone and I'll fly around with Jiggs, resting anyone you get a grab on. LOL

You should come anyway Dobs!

Anyone hyped for Halo: Reach? >.> Idk how many FPS players also play Smash, but it's looking way more competitive and fun than Halo 3 (albeit that isn't saying much).

Also, I'm tempted to buy a cake. I was thinking about it saying like "Melee > Brawl" or something. I'm trying to imagine what the guy in the store will think it means when I ask him to write it on there. XD

Bones0

Smash Legend
lol wut? I didn't even know we were doing one last time before it already started. Unless you're just being sarcastic so that I get off MY lazy *** and help you run it. In which case, duly noted. XD

Also we should do UMD vs. Everyone Else crews! :O
Team Everyone Else FTW!

Top Bottom