• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

CTL17

Smash Lord
If he's so good at sandbagging, then why does he consistently outplace me?

That's what I thought.
If by consistent, you mean 1/1 times... although in that tourney, we both had one win. I just happened to get a bye. And a victory against you, but you beat the guy who beat the guy who beat me, so by Inui logic, you're better than I am (and yourself as well. Yay Inui logic).

Bones0

Smash Legend
I can't move the date for one person. X_X

The soonest one I would be able to do after that would be Oct 9th, and with the pattern of hosting one about every ~3 weeks then the next one will be Oct 16th which is just one more week anyway. Plus, I just noticed there is a Shell Shocked on Oct 9th. :|

Sorryz. :/

At the risk of getting flamed by fanboys, what is Magic? >_>

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
I played a long time ago. Played up to around Urza's Saga/Legacy. I still have my cards.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I used to play Pokemon card battles against my friend, but I don't have the attention span for that crap. lol The other person will be taking their turn and I will just be overthinking what I will do next. I do the same in all slow-paced games: Scrabble, Chess, Brawl, etc.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm going crazy waiting for my god**** copy of Halo: Reach to come!!! I just HAD to wake up at 4 in the morning. Hilarious.
I have class from 7-11 then I'm just gonna drive home as fast as possible, rip open the case and slam it in my Xbox and scream like a little girl. I will somehow have to resist playing all day while figuring out what I'm going to do about all my homework I procrastinated on. **** Statics! That **** makes no sense!

ARGHH!!! *smashes head against table*
@_@

FML, I fell asleep right before my copy got dropped off at 12:30 and have been at work since. I AM GOING INSANE! X_X

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
are you gonna go to the prerelease?
Probably not.

I'm going crazy waiting for my god**** copy of Halo: Reach to come!!! I just HAD to wake up at 4 in the morning. Hilarious.
I have class from 7-11 then I'm just gonna drive home as fast as possible, rip open the case and slam it in my Xbox and scream like a little girl. I will somehow have to resist playing all day while figuring out what I'm going to do about all my homework I procrastinated on. **** Statics! That **** makes no sense!

ARGHH!!! *smashes head against table*
@_@
If you need help in math, let me know. And try to make your voice higher pitched to scream like a guy.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Guys scream in a higher pitch? WTF? lol

And by "Statics makes no sense!" I mean "I wish I would stop procrastinating and actually open the book." :/

Bones0

Smash Legend
Just finished sending out PMs. As always, if you'd rather I not PM you, just let me know.

Halo: Reach MMs?!?! :O

I added an alternate rule set that I would like to try, so even if you only do a single set of friendlies with it, please try it out and let me know what you think. I couldn't decide what to do about the Doubles stage list cause it only has 6 legit stages, so I had to add in Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise, or take out one of the stages already on. :/

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Just finished sending out PMs. As always, if you'd rather I not PM you, just let me know.

Halo: Reach MMs?!?! :O

I added an alternate rule set that I would like to try, so even if you only do a single set of friendlies with it, please try it out and let me know what you think. I couldn't decide what to do about the Doubles stage list cause it only has 6 legit stages, so I had to add in Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise, or take out one of the stages already on. :/
man maybe cause im tired and gotta do homework but that alternate rule set made my head hurt lol but if i go to this ill play u in reach i dont believe in 1 v1 in fps its just stupid as **** but that being said REACH is DA ****!! played like all day today lls

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wanted to go last time but couldnt.... i should be there with DK smash and chillin. yayuhz

been playing sc2 out the arse but been playing melee too!!!

Bones0

Smash Legend
man maybe cause im tired and gotta do homework but that alternate rule set made my head hurt lol but if i go to this ill play u in reach i dont believe in 1 v1 in fps its just stupid as **** but that being said REACH is DA ****!! played like all day today lls
It really isn't that confusing, I promise. I worked it out on paper and it basically leads to playing the 3 most even stages instead of the most even stage (from striking) and then two more radical stages (counterpicks). Essentially it makes it so you can't rely on your counterpick as a gimme victory as much.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Eggm said earlier he may come, so hopefully he can confirm car-full of tristate.

Props to g-reg for being a hype machine, but why do CF mains get all the hype?! :/ lol

Top Bottom