• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
"The power" pays my checks. lol

I bet I could convince him to extend it to midnight, but he'd want $10 for venue. If you guys think it's worth a try, I'm down to give it a shot.

Bones0

Smash Legend
What's worse Laijin, Marth vs. YL or Falco vs. YL? >.>

Probably should try to get to sleep. But before I do that, maybe I should leave work. I'm still here cause I just finished playing a bunch of Reach. XD

I will accept any and all Reach MMs!

Bones0

Smash Legend
Sorry I was late. I have no more monies. x_x

Still a great time, though. Good matches everyone. If you didn't come, you missed out on no venue fee. ^_^ I don't feel like posting a results thread, so suck it. UltimaScout has videos so he whenever he gets around to it I will update the YouTube account. If I can remember to do it, I will just download all of the matches so far and upload them on the account.

The Newb

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to:

UltimaSavior: Clutch jumper cables <3<3<3
Bones: No venue fee ftw :D
Laijin: ADVENTURES IN MURDERTOWN
Milkman/Thomas: Thanks for driving so far. You guys are getting better!

GGs duders

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I wanna see those grand finals! :O
I like the music your adding to each vid.
Thanks

Yeah I'm working on it, just kinda going in order. Well some kinda order. Like get all the pools out before finals.

Although I'm taking a short break... it's exhausting doing all that. :)

Many of the matches are up now.

I think there's only 2 more sets before I get to the finals.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Speaking of vids..JCaesar, will you be uploading vids as well?
I will, but we have a policy about uploading vids of unfinished characters (one of whom is Toon Link), so I won't be able to make most of them public. I will upload them privately though so you and the PMBR can look at them and discuss them. You can show them to your Young Link buddies too if you want to get their input. Just make sure they all realize everything is subject to change.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I will, but we have a policy about uploading vids of unfinished characters (one of whom is Toon Link), so I won't be able to make most of them public. I will upload them privately though so you and the PMBR can look at them and discuss them. You can show them to your Young Link buddies too if you want to get their input. Just make sure they all realize everything is subject to change.
do u guys ever upload doubles im curious oh and are u gonna come to shell shocked on the 9th?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I rarely do because people generally prefer to watch singles matches but I can. And yes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah Laijin is too good with that Ylink lol. He doesn't remember but I DO xD

Top Bottom