• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Finding them in all those extra matches has proven difficult. While I'm posting the remainder... do you remember the matchups / stages the finals were on?

How many matches were in the finals etc?
I do not remember the levels or how many there were.
But there were two sets played. I used Young Link in every match. Newb played Fox and Falcon. I think the score of the first set was 3-0, then I won 3-1 maybe on the second set? I don't remember. But the Young Link in every match should give it away lol.

Also. There is a set with me and Newb that should be on there. I don't think the first match was recorded. So only rounds 2 and 3 of my Sheik vs his Marth are on there.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
I do not remember the levels or how many there were.
But there were two sets played. I used Young Link in every match. Newb played Fox and Falcon. I think the score of the first set was 3-0, then I won 3-1 maybe on the second set? I don't remember. But the Young Link in every match should give it away lol.

Also. There is a set with me and Newb that should be on there. I don't think the first match was recorded. So only rounds 2 and 3 of my Sheik vs his Marth are on there.
Yeah I have those. I'm still uploading me vs newb. You vs newb and you vs thomas.

Then finals.

Bones0

Smash Legend
When is the next event?
OMG @ THE CAPE SPOTTING!
This is still the best combo vid evar.

I was thinking the 23rd if that's a good date. Haven't looked around for any tournaments to see if there are any already on that date, so if anyone sees one, let me know and I'll change it. I'd do it the 16th but I'll be busy winning the MLG DC combine for Halo: Reach (Milkman gets carried, true story).

Ultima Scout: the music fit really well, can you give a list of all the stuff you used out of curiosity?

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Music posted in videos...

Bones (Marth) vs Thomas (Peach) [R1] -- "Red Hot" ~ Vanessa Mae
Bones (Jiggs) vs Thomas (Shiek) [R2] -- "Fight with Seymour" ~ FFX OST
Bones (Marth) vs Thomas (Shiek) [R3] -- "Eras Des Points" ~ Final Fantasy 6 Eres Des Points OC ReMix
UltimaScout (Blue) vs Bones (Red) [R1] -- "Infiltration" ~ Secret of Mana OST
UltimaScout (Marth) vs Bones (Falco) [R2 -- "Tension 1" ~ FF Tactics OST
Bones (Marth) vs The Newb (Falcon) [R1] -- "Goku vs Vegeta" ~ Dragon Ball Z
Bones (Jiggs) vs The Newb (Falco) [R2] -- "Forest" ~ Chrono Cross OST
UltimaScout (Marth) vs Milkman (Fox) [R1] -- "Horo Temple" ~ Legend of the Mystical Ninja OST (SNES)
UltimaScout (Marth) vs Milkman (Fox) [R2] -- "Country Living" ~ Breath of Fire 3 OST
Milkman (Fox) vs The Newb (Marth) [R1] -- "Liberi Fatali" ~ FF8 OST
Milkman (Shiek) vs The Newb (Marth) [R2] -- "Battle on the Bridge" ~ FF Tactics OST
Milkman (Falco) vs Laijin (Y.Link) [R1] -- "Cid's Theme" ~ FF7 OST
Milkman (Falco) vs Laijin (Shiek) [R2] -- "Pokemon Dance Mix" ~ 2BA Master
Milkman (Fox) vs Laijin (Shiek) [R3] -- "Still More Fighting" ~ FF7 OST
Bones (Marth) vs Laijin (Shiek) [R1] -- "The Stage is Set" ~ FF8 OST
Bones (Falco) vs Laijin (Y.Link) [R2] -- "Magus' Theme" ~ Chrono Trigger OST
Milkman (Fox) vs Bones (Marth) [R1] -- "Mind ****" ~ The Coup
Milkman (Falco) vs Bones (Marth) [R2] -- "Shadow Man Stage" ~ Mega Man 3 OST
Milkman (Falco) vs Thomas (Shiek) [R1] -- "Turning Japanese" ~ Skankin' Pickle
Milkman (Falco) vs Thomas (Peach) [R2] -- "Fly Daze" ~ Zebrahead
UltimaScout (Marth) vs Thomas (Shiek) [R2] -- "Antipyretic" ~ FF Tactics OST
UltimaScout (Marth) vs Laijin (Shiek) [R1] -- "Weapon Raid" ~ FF7 OST
UltimaScout (Falcon) vs Laijin (Shiek) [R2] -- "Sign" ~ Brown Eyed Girls
UltimaScout (Falcon) vs Laijin (Shiek) [R3] -- "TMNT Turtle Tryp" ~ OC Remix
UltimaScout (Marth) vs The Newb (Fox) [R1] -- "Superheroes" ~ Daft Punk
UltimaScout (Marth) vs The Newb (Shiek) [R2] -- "Standing Alone" ~ Echo Image
UltimaScout (Falcon) vs The Newb (Shiek) [R3] -- "Sentimental Over the Shoulder" ~ Miyasato Kumi
Laijin (Shiek) vs The Newb (Marth) [R2] -- "Take Your Chance 2nd Version" ~ Fun Factory
Laijin (Shiek) vs The Newb (Marth) [R3] -- "No Easy Way Out" ~ Robert Tepper
Laijin (Y.Link) vs Thomas (Shiek) [R1] -- "Sonic 3 IceCapped" ~ McVaffe
Laijin (Y.Link) vs Thomas (Shiek) [R2] -- "Someone, Somewhere (in Summertime)" ~ Simple Minds
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Fox) [R1] -- "The Ocarina of Rhyme Clipse - Virginia (Lost Woods)" ~ Team Teamwork
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Fox) [R2] -- "Aerodynamic" ~ Daft Punk
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Fox) [R3] -- "Wily Metal" ~ Gux (OC Remix)
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Fox) [R2.1] -- "Speed Your Love to Me" ~ Simple Minds
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Fox) [R2.2] -- "Force Your Way" ~ FF8 OST
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Fox) [R2.3] -- "Contradanza" ~ Vanessa Mae
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Falcon) [R2.4] -- Unsure what this song is... I have it labeled as "La La La (Dance Like a Russian)"
Laijin (Y.Link) vs The Newb (Falcon) [R2.5] -- "Don't Stop Me Now" ~ Queen

xMilkMan

Smash Cadet
OMG @ THE CAPE SPOTTING!
This is still the best combo vid evar.

I was thinking the 23rd if that's a good date. Haven't looked around for any tournaments to see if there are any already on that date, so if anyone sees one, let me know and I'll change it. I'd do it the 16th but I'll be busy winning the MLG DC combine for Halo: Reach (Milkman gets carried, true story).

Ultima Scout: the music fit really well, can you give a list of all the stuff you used out of curiosity?
Hey, I never said I was going at reach or anything haha. I only went 7-7 thats not that bad. I swear I'm normally better than that XD. Good luck at the tournament though! (I know two people going to that now)

Ultima Scout, thanks for the amazing uploading job. I like the music =D.

GGs to everyone else !

Bones0

Smash Legend
Well, now MD/PA isn't going to come to tunes. :(
I have no problem bumping it to the 30th. We have two birthday parties on the 23rd anyway. Tristate had better show this time though. I want me some crews!

Actually, just remembered I might be doing a Haloween thing on the 30th. I'll keep the 30th as a tentative date for now. Smash players actually show when they say they will. Halo kids are so impossible to depend on it's a joke.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
It's looking good for me, Husband, and Dr. Grip to attend this tournament. I'll try and confirm later. But this time it's actually looking real good! =D

Bones0

Smash Legend
D.C. was AMAZING. I saw the back of M2K's head in person! :O

Got knocked out in Loser's R3, which wasn't bad at all considering we didn't have any solid strats. lol I also got tagged and rated by Ogre 1! :D
Communication: A
Shot Accuracy: A
Decision Making: B+
Teamwork: A
/bragging

Just finished sending out the PMs so if you are thinking about coming, now is the time to let me know about any setups you can bring or whatev. I pushed back the date for tristate so I better see some reciprocation!

jk

But not really. >:|

Bones0

Smash Legend
Costume contest?! :O

Also, what do you guys think of doing this:
I have been thinking, what do you guys think of a free teams side-tourney. All the players are matched up by placing (best player with worst, second best with second worst, etc.) I think that would be a really cool way of getting the better smashers to introduce newbies in a positive manner because the better players would have an opportunity to help them improve. Some good players already try to give advice during friendlies, but friendlies are usually between like-skilled opponents and when advice is given, it is usually a lot more awkward than it would be if the two players were on a team and they had a common goal.
I came up with this after Travis carried me through doubles at GG5. lol

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Crazy
Should come to Shell Shocked too haha
I really want to, but it might be tough getting a ride to MD two weekends in a row since I don't have a car up at college. However, if GG7 goes well and I can find a few guys to go with two weeks in a row, I would definitely do that. So it's a possibility, though unlikely.

Also, what do you guys think of doing this:
I think that sounds like a good idea. It would definitely be a good way for smashers to meet some new players as well as improve in a teams setting and overall. I'd be down for it.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to this so i really hope it goes through. I better see some tri-state players there! No reason not to attend. Plus, I want to thrash some EC players.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
More like can he drive the drive
Also Chu is holding a bi-weekly ... which normally I wouldn't care as much about except that SMASHGOD is going to go possibly

I'll see if I have a ride to this

Top Bottom