• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Granny, 72, Having A Baby With Her Grandson

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
A grandmother has shocked her friends and family after revealing she is having a baby with her own grandson.

Pearl Carter, 72, says she has never been happier after beginning an incestuous relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey. The pensioner, from Indiana, US, is using her pension to pay a surrogate mother so they can have a child, reports New Zealand's New Idea magazine.

She said: "I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me. "Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100430/tod-granny-72-having-a-baby-with-her-gra-870a197.html

Peek ~

Smash Cadet
"Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."
i have a feeling that this lady won't be seeing her child grow up and the guy will be left alone to take care of it.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
i have a feeling that this lady won't be seeing her child grow up and the guy will be left alone to take care of it.
i highly doubt, that after her death, the gson will care for the child, or even while she's alive for that matter.

i bet that family's done this before--the "old fashioned way" and that's how they got this brilliant idea.

at least they arent sleeping together? idk, theyve got serious family issues, they might be.

D

Deleted member

:urg:

This does not compute at all.

The grandmother will be ninty to ninty-one at least before the child moves out.

D

Deleted member

how the **** does **** like this happen now adays
its 2010 people
not 1902
I really have no idea.

However, interesing fact. John Tyler, US's 10th president, father a child at age 70, a year before his death in 1862.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
good god. I'm open minded enough to accept most of the crazy things that happen nowadays.

But this. This is just...wrong in so many ways.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Yeah, you know, I really don't see the problem with this.

People who love each other want to have a baby and are taking the safe route considering the woman's age. I didn't know that looking down on incest was still so prevalent.

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
What the hell, humanity? What the hell?! The sheer mental trauma that poor kid will experience being the uncle of his own ****ed father is...is... WTF HUMANITY!? Those people should be locked away inside an asylumn! The mind boggles at how people can be both the smartest and the stupidest creatures at the same time! I mean, my god! How the Hell does anyone stay outside of the loonybin with that kind of ideas? [/rant]

BBQTV

Smash Master
wait a minute he cant be his own grandpa. unless he goes back in time and ****s her

global-wolf

Smash Champion
In defense of their relationship... the arguments used against their relationship are the same as anti-homesexual arguments, i.e it's not natural, it's wrong, it looks sick. So it's just going against what's culturally acceptable.

At the same time, it's wrong because it's unusual and unacceptable. I feel extremely sorry for the kid. And why do they just have to announce their little affair to the world? :/

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Wow man, thats freaky.

I bet the baby's gonna have like a third arm or two faces or something.

Top Bottom