• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Bomber7(85) vs. Victra(77) Bracket 3

Victa wins by default.

Bomber7 forfits.

Weekend plans going to get in way of me having a match. Good luck to you all and everyone I know. Maybe next OTL tourny I can actually go through with it.
[noparse]:O[/noparse]
Neat.

But I'm gonna drop too. I don't feel like playing Brawl anymore.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Nothing has changed in my bracket so I'll say this again. I beat x3mana3x, 2-1 in the B3 bracket.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Chaco, you need to do a ton of updating in your bracket. It's best to do it right away otherwise you'll forget stuff..........

cba you also need to update yours......

cba

Smash Master
sorry, i have been off.

lemme check, but we need to start using the social group

EDIT:

Bomber7(85) vs. Victra(77) Bracket 3

Victa wins by default.

Bomber7 forfits.

Weekend plans going to get in way of me having a match. Good luck to you all and everyone I know. Maybe next OTL tourny I can actually go through with it.
Got it.
i beat terronist 2-1
good games
Please specify brackets.
Can't let you eat that Starburst!

Can't let you broadcast that, 20th Century Fox!

Can't let you hunt that endangered fox!

Shoot me now. Please.
*Plasma whips*

EDIT 2: Since Bomber 7 forfeits, then Im gonna put in the next SUB. I need your ok guys.

Chaco

Never Logs In
ATTENTION:

If one of the hosts has updated their bracket and your match was not recorded then please notify that host by VM/PM. This means that you need to take it up on yourselves to check the brackets regularly. Thank you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom