• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
Okay well Twilight Prince defeated me. I lose 1,2

GGs T-P, Norfair was quite the shocker, lol
Last match was too good, I got scared too, didn't know what to do, I would rather faced that MK again than Ganon...*cowers*

TP

Smash Master
Okay well Twilight Prince defeated me. I lose 1,2

GGs T-P, Norfair was quite the shocker, lol
Last match was too good, I got scared too, didn't know what to do, I would rather faced that MK again than Ganon...*cowers*
I was so scared for the entire last match. I was like "Oh God don't Fair me off the stage!" Then I Faired you off the stage for the win. :ohwell:

2-1 me. GGs.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Shado (points a shado) wanna brawl? my Tlink is a little (REALLY) rusty. Hell so are most of my indirect mains...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Shado (points a shado) wanna brawl? my Tlink is a little (REALLY) rusty. Hell so are most of my indirect mains...
Hmmm Your the only one that refers me from my old tag. XD
Anyways, I don't brawl when there's school the next day basically.

Excellence

Smash Champion
When is the due date for the end of round one? I encourage all players not to contact your opponent more than once and to be steadfast in making any negociations for extending their time frame to play you, if you want to win as I do. Nothing feels better than knowing you ten stocked an opponent in a three stock match via disqualifiation.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I noticed. :x I assume you can momentum cancel like a pro snake. <.< Something I need to start doing better.
...*stares at sig...*

*cough*

I want friendlies with someone too. D=

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
dude this is gunna be so hype ive been waiting for a response all day from ~Zack~ but i dont have one yet i should go practice on the AiB ladder

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Denied*

Time to go fight some randoms. =^_^=

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
My opponent Anther isn't on the sign up sheet at least from what i saw... so idk how i am going to find their friend code, contact them, ect. or if i am wrong could you tell me who they are?

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
lol, good matches! Your olimar was great (along wit weegee!) I hit random button, did u kno that?
I was hoping ness would had came up, I WOULD HAVE WON MORE! (or maybe not, or maybe so, eh, who knows?)

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
lol, good matches! Your olimar was great (along wit weegee!) I hit random button, did u kno that?
I was hoping ness would had came up, I WOULD HAVE WON MORE! (or maybe not, or maybe so, eh, who knows?)
your taunt gave away that you main random
I use all these guys
:olimar: :luigi2: :jigglypuff: :wario: :dedede:
in training
:rob: :pit:

its alot but you shall see, soon or one day, I shall be fantastic with all of them

Snare

Smash Lord
My opponent Anther isn't on the sign up sheet at least from what i saw... so idk how i am going to find their friend code, contact them, ect. or if i am wrong could you tell me who they are?
no offense but really?

go to members and search "anther". members should be on the top two over from user cp

its nice that more online tourneys are starting to give links to users, but the TOs can't hold your hand through out the whole tourney, they've got 127 other people they have to keep track of. try doing things for yourself

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
DDD doesn't come up to often. Tlink always comes first, ikes around third and fourth. (I think random goez by char usuage)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I would happily do this.... but the MWC event is on the 7th.

Having online tournaments on one day is silly :(

Snare

Smash Lord
thought it was planned for one weekend (not gonna happen) so it was gonna be spread across like 2 weeks right?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Snake's OTL points are gonna go through the roof after this tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom