• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nuh thanks, I prefer Wurmple.
I'm not even kidding.

:058:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
My god, Barge. I love this commercial.
The flying Pikachu is lolworthy.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Ugg, you just love Pokemon puns.

You need a :pichu: pun next.

cba

Smash Master
sorry about that im bracket 2. btw are we supposed to stop at round 3, or are we supposed to finish the bracket and then you guys will use the results to seed?
Preferably stop at R3 beacause were going to need the top 8 from each bracket and it will be pointless to keep on.

Anther

Smash Champion
My opponent Anther isn't on the sign up sheet at least from what i saw... so idk how i am going to find their friend code, contact them, ect. or if i am wrong could you tell me who they are?
Contacting me on aim is usually the easiest.
It's spring break right now and I won't be back home until Wednesday though :X.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Contacting me on aim is usually the easiest.
It's spring break right now and I won't be back home until Wednesday though :X.
were o were is little anther this spring break?

and me and zack are gunna do our set later today its single elim for now correct?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol I love my bracket name =D

I'll update the bracket with your win Chic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wow i hate my bracket i have anther and ally lol i just looked to see who was all in it and o god but atleast i wont have to fight either ally is on the side and anther is in the seed above me ^_^

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
wow i hate my bracket i have anther and ally lol i just looked to see who was all in it and o god but atleast i wont have to fight either ally is on the side and anther is in the seed above me ^_^
You lucky motherf***er

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Remove me from the waiting list lol; I just learned I have a party to go to on that same day, and there's very little point in me competing if I'll only ever get to play my round 1 match. Might as well just play a friendly...

Speaking of which...

Anyone up for some later today? ;D

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
no offense but really?

go to members and search "anther". members should be on the top two over from user cp

its nice that more online tourneys are starting to give links to users, but the TOs can't hold your hand through out the whole tourney, they've got 127 other people they have to keep track of. try doing things for yourself
i was just saying i don't see this person on the sign up sheet... i looked like 3 times. i know how to search and it came up with a few ppl one of them being a master. so it could be any one of those few ppl. and before i was playing Kizetsu, but someone repaired me for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom