• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand OTL Tournament! GRAND FINALS! DABUZ WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
You can sign for the waiting list. Than just kill people so you can take their place.

Edit: ROFL!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
with that attitude, you already lost lol
you just have to take pros as any casual player,well they are in reality lol and just simply play
what happened to trying?:p

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
with that attitude, you already lost lol
you just have to take pros as any casual player,well they are in reality lol and just simply play
what happened to trying?:p
Its 128 people,127 will lose,I am playing for competition and fun,and to show Pt's awesomeness.though I would not mind if I win,but that is not happenening.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Its 128 people,127 will lose,I am playing for competition and fun,and to show Pt's awesomeness.though I would not mind if I win,but that is not happenening.
I joined for one reason, and one reason alone. To play Ally. Lucky for me, hes only two matches away. MAN ITS GONNA BE FUN! :)

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
You can sign up for the waiting list.
Blaahh, the waiting list. Better than nothing I guess. Can't get my hopes up now. <_<

.::{~SWF Name~}::.
HylianBoy

.::{~Brawl Name~}::.
HyliB

.::{~Brawl Friend Code~}::.
1332-7390-0861

.::{~Mains Secondaries, etc.~}::.
Link, Pit, Shiek/Zelda, Marth (maybe <_<)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You'll be eliminated before then. :laugh:
Well, maybe not. You never know.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm gonna laugh when Zeadro has to fight a Diddy. Last time, he cried about the bananas.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I mean, sure. I whine about bananas all the time. The only thing you can do is find away around them, but it still helps to complain.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
I mean, sure. I whine about bananas all the time. The only thing you can do is find away around them, but it still helps to complain.
ENOUGH! What i spoke was pure truth and i have no regrets. So just drop it. Plus if i face a diddy im going to stuff the bananas right up his ***!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
ENOUGH! What i spoke was pure truth and i have no regrets. So just drop it. Plus if i face a diddy im going to stuff the bananas right up his ***!
You speak lies, lol. There's nothing wrong with those bannanerz.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
idk if we're supposed to report it yet but i won 2-0 chaco
if not,then i'll let ya know later o-o

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
That's not too nice, maboi.
I'm not a noob. I now know what QFT means. Yep it's not nice but i feel i'm right and my minds not changing, sorry ugg. But i do wish you luck in the tourney if you entered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom