• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
nah I'm just like, really damn mad because they could have literally popped Yasuo's moveset on Fiora and tadaaaa she's probably now viable.

Double crit AND a shield just seems really strong for all intent and purposes. At the very least now people have an excuse to use crit chance runes? iunno

I just think he'll be one of those champs like trynd, i crit you at lvl 1 now i instantly win lane hurrr derp such skillz

john!

Smash Hero
his Q is janna tornado + jarvan lance

his E is fizz Q with no cost and no cooldown on other units

his W... yeah... good luck playing miss fortune for the next few weeks.

and he's made by certainlyT, so if he ends up being balanced it will be a pleasant surprise.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I play him a bit, but overall I guess I'm okay with it. Im happy about all the buffs he got, especially in mobility/ulti, but Im sad about the loss of perma slow. He'll probably be much better, just, like I said, sad to see the perma slow go...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
nah I'm just like, really damn mad because they could have literally popped Yasuo's moveset on Fiora and tadaaaa she's probably now viable.

Double crit AND a shield just seems really strong for all intent and purposes. At the very least now people have an excuse to use crit chance runes? iunno

I just think he'll be one of those champs like trynd, i crit you at lvl 1 now i instantly win lane hurrr derp such skillz
Difference here is he has to actually build for it rather than just get free crit, up to 35% with a full fury bar?, cause he does.

This guy needs runes or items to make it happen and he loses power elsewhere for it, Trynd on the other hand does nothing to get this power.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I tried Soraka support out, my conclusion:

Lack of MR passive is big! Soraka should be given MR per level as compensation. She still loses her niche of anti-poke with no team MR aura :/ (now just use Sona as she has armor/MR aura and a better heal)

I don't like pure AP Soraka given her kit, i prefer AP Bruiser Soraka to spam Q in the middle of the enemy team, so i'd say instead of buffing her AP ratios, give her HP ratios like Taric.

Or here is an idea: Every starcall debuff stack on enemy champs Soraka applies grants her an MR aura. Cap it at like 20 stacks (so it'd at best max after 4 starcalls where each stack gives .5 MR and give it an AP ratio

I played support Ashe too and reached full build of infinity edge/PD/LW/Zeke's herald (put arrow at 60 aec CD)/BV/Zeker greeve's at 40 minutes into the game. Bot lane was a stomp though but my team was trolling mid game (team of hyper carries wanted to farm more, 550 stacks Nasus, 1100 ap veigar, 20/10 Vayne) so thats why I even reached full build.

You can play anything support as long as your laning phase won't suck. In fact whoever you pick support should scale well now. I think some traditional supports should be reworked cause why take Sona when you can use Orianna for more damage, pretty similiar teamfighting, and better movement speed.

Seriously, traditional supports need better scaling that is not stronger slows :| for their damage to be cut.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm beginning to channel my inner dphat with all the bad players that have come with this patch

see you folks in the tribunal at some point

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Red: They did the number crunch, and to make Wriggles cost effective, you'd need to clear 27-28 jungle camps.

That's just not gonna be happening in a normal game. :applejack:

john!

Smash Hero

lost 200 LP over the past 30 games. going to post this here and wait for the moronic "just world" believers to come spew their ignorant bull**** about how the feeders are evenly distributed in solo q. i'm better at math than you, i know already.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Are you having fun? If not, find a new game.

I don't think Call of Duty is fun, so I don't play it. Just because it's a game doesn't mean everyone will enjoy it.

Or stick to less competitive game modes where you don't rely on "random chance" to pair you up with the right combination of people necessary to have "fun".

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@Red: They did the number crunch, and to make Wriggles cost effective, you'd need to clear 27-28 jungle camps.

That's just not gonna be happening in a normal game. :applejack:
That's what I've been thinking unless you build a comp around it.

Which barely anyone if at all will.

The problem with the jungle items is that the gold farming ones cost too much gold and the farming passive cones too late in games where you want to play afk farm in the jungle.

Elder Lizard and Ancient Golem are in a good spot, elder spirit is this a little eh though.

Wiggles and Wraith's really aren't worth it.

Player-3

Smash Hero
but if ur coming to complain about your solo queue experiences recently... i would assume you arent having fun losing constantly... so why not play normals with friends or arams or something...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Cost too much gold? Golem is still very cost effective, even with the health nerf.
:applejack:

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright Joe no need to be so mean to John. First of all you're assuming John has 4 other friends to play this game with (trust me he knows math and 0 does not equal 4). Secondly maybe he enjoys losing. Not everyone can win Joe. Anyways I hope your fortune turns for the better John and good job hitting plat proud of you.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Seriously john, don't think you're suited for this type of game, everyone has loss streaks of losses that aren't necessarily their fault. Most people just deal with it or find ways to enjoy even those games, if you can't then i dunno, there are other games that won't just ruin your day.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
The most important thing to remember is that to win in solo queue you need to be playing at least 11% of the contribution. My self critique for many of my losing streaks in the past have been the frustration that pushes me into just "playing" rather than "winning". "Oh I'm doing well, so if I lose, **** everybody else; feeders, whores, *******, smurfs, hotshotgg". So you just keep losing...

john!

Smash Hero
Alright Joe no need to be so mean to John. First of all you're assuming John has 4 other friends to play this game with (trust me he knows math and 0 does not equal 4). Secondly maybe he enjoys losing. Not everyone can win Joe. Anyways I hope your fortune turns for the better John and good job hitting plat proud of you.
better to go legendary in plat than feed in diamond. u taking notes?

Seriously john, don't think you're suited for this type of game, everyone has loss streaks of losses that aren't necessarily their fault. Most people just deal with it or find ways to enjoy even those games, if you can't then i dunno, there are other games that won't just ruin your day.
you can't make me quit this game that easily... it's too fun (when you're winning at least)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Dude wriggles mad good for attack speed champs like skarner, udyr, shy. Been in plenty of games where junglers and supports been out farming solo laners. I still think 2-1-2 is better but targon about to get hit so you'll probably see more traditional lanes now.
Idk, like you have to get it early, really early so you can farm fast.

Auto attackers like YI and who you listed do benefit from it. But afterwards you need to farm like crazy, I think around 500 gold farmed with it it's efficient? Still it is good for neutral objective control for AS junglers or AA based like YI.

I've had games where I got to 800 free gold off it. But when I did I ignored the lanes for a good while.

I'm don't think it's in a good spot because it's too niche and it's stats are really low for the price.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
and he's made by certainlyT, so if he ends up being balanced it will be a pleasant surprise.

mean stuff
If you don't have anything nice to say, you probably shouldn't say it imo.

New wriggles is pretty garbo, most AS champions already have AS steroids already, Riot should just change the item to the old wriggles, maybe make it 20 AD and 20 armor for a 1600-1800 price range.

Though that probably has flaws as well. Iunno.

Edit: Tiamat is a superior option and only costs 100 more gold. 30 if you start long sword 3 pot.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol wut anime is that gif from.

Edit: double targon with 2 ap bot was fun while it lasted lol.

coming out of laning phaes with 3 huge ap items was fun :p

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
2-1-2 set up is ridiculously bad when the enemy mid laner gets fed. Ends up 3-4 levels above everyone.

With a 3 ward limit per champ, i think the jungler might start building sightstone so you can have 6 wards + trinkets on the map end game

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dunno what Aero is going on about when john started it by basically saying "shut the hell up to anyone that says something negative to me, I'm smarter in the math area than you"

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Lol, AD Twisted Fate is actually pretty good.

Tbh I love TF~
If I wasn't so busy using Karma everywhere, I'd totally use em more often <3

:006:

Top Bottom