• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

WaterTails

Smash Lord
My internet's been kinda sketchy lately, but if you need a pseudo-tryhard or are one short - or something like that, go ahead and add me to the roster.

|
- DPS Carry -​
|
- AP Carry -​
|
- Support -​
|
- Tank -​
|
- Jungler -​
|
- Anti-Carry / Roamer -​
|
| Pirate, Ashe in a pinch | Annie, Kat, LeBlanc | Janna, Lux, Sona | Cow, Mummy, Rammus | Mummy, Yi, Rammus, Shaco, Udyr |
~​
|

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Yo God! (Safeheaven25) my b last night dog on that ranked game. The server was really ****ed up and I had connection and everything dont know why they kept kicking me back off. Turns out the loss didn't cost us cuz it says lost forgiven so ****!

I was ****** that vlad mid too :(.

Oh btw lich bane on teemo is so good lol.

Rappster

Smash Ace
ugh... lost a superfrustrating game. I jungled fine, but top sucked like a baby on his mom's tit.
if you have a jungle and they don't, who should be top for the 2v1?
i mean, it should probablly be your best player (cause its hardest), but what role should he play?

jpak

Smash Lord
Ok dudesssss, I'm sure you all watch CLG's strea and have seen their matches and stuff.
Ideas on what to pick against them/common mistakes they make? Let's see if SWF has any good ideas =D

jpak

Smash Lord
they can win 4v5 np as seen by the chauster dc match so no not good enough :(

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok dudesssss, I'm sure you all watch CLG's strea and have seen their matches and stuff.
Ideas on what to pick against them/common mistakes they make? Let's see if SWF has any good ideas =D
In other words, your team has a match against them and you don't know wtf to do? :awesome:

Evanms

Smash Journeyman
Send singed solo against their ap carry. Hard counter. Or try to throw them off by not running a jungle? and zone their solo lane.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I would say pick on Hotshot if he's not the tank; he's not the best carry on the team and, if he dies often enough, he gets frustrated and begins to deteriorate as the game rolls on.

Also, they have really good communication with Jiji and Chauster at the helm; you're not really going to catch them out of position in jungle as a group. They tend to play conservative against decent teams and wait for Jiji and Chauster to start carrying with farm.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I saw a match one time where they were all 5 defending blue from that curved bush near mid kind of. They were top I believe and the other team sent their whole team around below dragon straight up into the blue bush. CLG just figured they were defending their blue and left. Right when the jungler went back to his blue he got 5 man bush combo'd.

jpak

Smash Lord
clg~~~
hotshot is annoying and trolls, WHY DO YOU WATCH HIS STREAMM. wickd, jiji, sydtko are much better

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
clg~~~
hotshot is annoying and trolls, WHY DO YOU WATCH HIS STREAMM. wickd, jiji, sydtko are much better
I actually do watch Jiji, Sydtko, and Bob over Hotshot. When they're not on, I watch Hotshot's on mute with the radio on.

john!

Smash Hero

jpak

Smash Lord
In other words, your team has a match against them and you don't know wtf to do? :awesome:
I have plenty of ideas, the only problem is my team hasn't found a good AD carry player yet. We have to use our jungler or duo laner as AD carry s :\.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
AD carries in duo lanes are good though. I'd rather have my early game rapists take the solos.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I have plenty of ideas, the only problem is my team hasn't found a good AD carry player yet. We have to use our jungler or duo laner as AD carry s :\.
Pick up Zac as your AD carry.

Also, CLG plays super safe and then builds a head of steam going into the mid-late game just by being careful and farming like mad, right? So build a team around super-early dominance and invade their jungle hard so that Hotshot starts raging at everyone. Just take a shot at it and see what happens, because you don't have a huge chance to win just trying to outfarm them.

Also, thanks for leaving M3Dizzle off the tryhard list. Haters.

per discussion with Shaya:

AD Carry: Ashe, Teemo
AP Carry: Annie, Anivia
Support: Taric, Nidalee
Tank: Shen, Amumu, Alistar, Maokai
Jungler: Nunu, Olaf, Trundle, Shen
Roamer/Anti-Carry: eh... Nasus or Taric/Alistar I guess.

jpak

Smash Lord
AD carry in duo lane is situational and is beat by two tanks with cc.
Yes pobelter is the ap carry.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Jpak, if you want to "try me out" as an AD carry I'll be glad to do so. What champ are you most interested in using?

Atm I know Ashe, TF, Teemo, and Pirate... though the last two don't really count. I have a lot of IP so I'll just buy whatever champ you need, since I want to learn a second AD carry anyway.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer

per discussion with Shaya:

AD Carry: Ashe, Teemo
AP Carry: Annie, Anivia
Support: Taric, Nidalee
Tank: Shen, Amumu, Alistar, Maokai
Jungler: Nunu, Olaf, Trundle, Shen
Roamer/Anti-Carry: eh... Nasus or Taric/Alistar I guess.

Do you...

Do you even play Nee-dah-leee???

Top Bottom