• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Oh btw while we were on the subject of getting limited skins.

Thumbs up my first post and post something to help out my cause if you want please. No negative comments or trolling. I'm trying to be really serious with Riot.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=21637594#post21637594
i have to agree with the 1st post, riots officially stated that limited skins will never be on sale again under any circumstances so they need to stick by that decision

Xaltis

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTjcxboiZU
not even close, baybee
cut the video, CUT THE VIDEO
I hope everyone here knows Dunkey. I've watched all his videos even the ones not about League. So funny. XD

i have to agree with the 1st post, riots officially stated that limited skins will never be on sale again under any circumstances so they need to stick by that decision
Exactly what I'm trying to say to them. Frolossus why don't you copy and paste what you just said into the thread on the league site? It would help me.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Oh maybe I didn't read his thing right. Don't post that then Frolossus. It wouldn't be good for us. And Riot pretty much has to re sell them since they re sold Riot Squad Singed.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
xaltis knows. xaltis is saying they went back on their word for riot singed, so they should do it for everything.

i think?

i was right-ish!

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yea also it's not fair for us who started after those skins were done with. Riot should already be fair to us and resell them at least 1 more time.

Who's the **** that thumbs downed it?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yea also it's not fair for us who started after those skins were done with. Riot should already be fair to us and resell them at least 1 more time.

Who's the **** that thumbs downed it?
making limited edition skins for only those who play at the time increases the incentive to join.

if i wasnt a player, and i knew they would rerelease skins every once in a while, i would just join later. if the skins were one time only, and i knew i would be playing eventually, id join RIGHT ****ING THEN, and pay.

john!

Smash Hero
some skins are limited and riot has said they might bring them back

other skins are vintage skins (or something like that) and riot is never bringing them back (like team spirit anivia :c:c:c)

i think silent night sona falls into the second category but i'm not sure

Xaltis

Smash Hero
some skins are limited and riot has said they might bring them back

other skins are vintage skins (or something like that) and riot is never bringing them back (like team spirit anivia :c:c:c)

i think silent night sona falls into the second category but i'm not sure
Not sure if people read my posts...

Riot pretty much has to re sell them since they re sold Riot Squad Singed.
^ This applys for the old halloween skins too.

I've dealt with people telling me I'm never going to get it. I really don't care I am going to get it one way or another. I'm not giving up on my champion.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
5,000 referrals was mine. but fro already answered for me.

btw, I have silent night sona. u missed out dude XD
Wuuuut? Must get your account.... <- (Not joking btw. I'd trade all the skins on my account and champions just for Silent Night Sona)

(Sorry for double post)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Not really that, just Johnny picked a poor fight top that costed him the lane, bot played overly aggressive against a kill lane when they had a nice lead, and naturally skarner goin to do better then gp jungle when his teammates are winning lanes without his assistant allowing him to farm freely. Overall we played poorly and blew big leads.

:phone:

Lovage

Smash Hero
I don't wanna be mean Dphat but your entire team got beat the matched I watched by the other team's chars.

Udyr top > Cho Top

Corki > AD Kennen

Leona Support > Janna Support

Skarner Jungle > GP Jungle

I THINK Ahri is better than Ryze but I'm not sure. You guys did good work on that Ahri though.
lol @ thinking leona>janna.

ur pretty wrong about the rest too, lane picks had nothing to do with us throwing that match LOL

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Not really that, just Johnny picked a poor fight top that costed him the lane, bot played overly aggressive against a kill lane when they had a nice lead, and naturally skarner goin to do better then gp jungle when his teammates are winning lanes without his assistant allowing him to farm freely. Overall we played poorly and blew big leads.

Well the chars are something. But yea you did well in the jungle, you got your team leads in their lanes. I really don't see the point in AD Kennen his ult uses AP. You're Ryze also did well.

lol @ thinking leona>janna.

ur pretty wrong about the rest too, lane picks had nothing to do with us throwing that match LOL

LOL are you serious? Wanna prove me wrong?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I think we out picked them, felt like our ad could of been different, but outside of that I thought our team comp was fine. An Ashe arrow would of sealed the match for us.

Tbh hbj have to many people calling plays and it's confusing us. I think next session we play we take turns between me, Johnny and Kiko on play callings to see who should make the calls.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i can tell u dont know that much about the game so i don't really wanna waste my time lol

if u really cared and wanted to aim me i could spell it all out for you

Xaltis

Smash Hero
@DPhat Yea I think Sejuana would've helped too with her ult. Perhaps Ashe and Sejuana instead of GP AD Kennen?

@ Lovage Yep I knew you couldn't prove me wrong cause I know I can prove you wrong. Stop talking lol

I don't wanna be mean Dphat but your entire team got beat the matched I watched by the other team's chars.

Udyr top > Cho Top

Corki > AD Kennen

Leona Support > Janna Support

Skarner Jungle > GP Jungle

I THINK Ahri is better than Ryze but I'm not sure. You guys did good work on that Ahri though.
^ This is all meant for 5v5 I guess I should've said team comp wise. Really thought it was obvious I meant in team fights and not in lane.

MacD

Banned via Administration
there is no reason to have a sejuani and a cho with an AD like kennen, dphat picked a jungler that could do damage for a reason

janna and leona each do different things as a support, but overall janna is considered "better" than leona. but leona is still solid and can do her thing super well.

and i hate using this argument, but 2 people who are pretty good and know a lot about the game are telling you something, you should at least take it like it has some merit. if you don't think it does, then you should say so in a respectful way. instead, you act like you are hot **** and say "stop talking."

dphat acts like a ******* sometimes but he has the "skill"/knowledge to back it up and people still respect his thoughts in the end. so you might wanna consider that before you saying rude things to people

/i'm bored and trying to be helpful so you don't make everyone in the thread hate/ignore you

dat vanz ninja..... from 15 min ago whooops lol

D

Deleted member

@DPhat Yea I think Sejuana would've helped too with her ult. Perhaps Ashe and Sejuana instead of GP AD Kennen?

@ Lovage Yep I knew you couldn't prove me wrong cause I know I can prove you wrong. Stop talking lol

^ This is all meant for 5v5 I guess I should've said team comp wise. Really thought it was obvious I meant in team fights and not in lane.
i played bad nothing more to say

i have beaten most udyrs lately but I played the lane incorrectly and didn't push my advantage after the lead, instead I let him catch up/ i picked a bad fight because I stunned him underneath tower. I should have honestly juked his tiger hits then flash after and kill him but i messed up

in team fights, worst case scenarios happened almost always it could have worked out tbh

Xaltis

Smash Hero
HOLY **** your teammate is TERRIBLE at arguing. He won't even answer my question and not read what I type! LOL

Dam all he did was not read what I said, and when I proved him wrong he said he just proved me wrong. He said "go ahead and type" in between my 5 second typing he posts 4 more times then says he waited 20 full seconds without me saying anything.

This is me the entire time he's talking.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Putting League on hold this week to not fail at life

but when I get back I will grind all day

Also really wish i could watch IEM.... =(((

Lovage

Smash Hero
i tried explaining how janna's tornado counters leona's combo

(12:50:03 AM) Xaltis: Alright you obviously don't know anything and can't prove anything bye.

then he blocked me

Xaltis

Smash Hero
theres a lot of bad posters in this thread

talkin bout xaltis btw
How am I a bad poster? LOL That random hate.

i tried explaining how janna's tornado counters leona's combo

(12:50:03 AM) Xaltis: Alright you obviously don't know anything and can't prove anything bye.

then he blocked me
No you kept saying you proved me wrong when you didn't even start the explanation. On how I was wrong. You kept avoiding the question. It wasn't going anywhere cause you weren't making sense and never tried to explain yourself. So I blocked you. You're just going to troll and call people to help you so I'm not arguing this anymore.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i disagree, i think the reason you blocked me is because you got really, really mad (you can unblock me if you disagree)

here's an example of Xaltis raging really hard

(12:47:24 AM) Xaltis: listen
(12:47:26 AM) lingbling6: k go ahead
(12:47:26 AM) Xaltis: listen
(12:47:27 AM) Xaltis: listen
(12:47:31 AM) Xaltis: listen
(12:47:32 AM) Xaltis: lsiten
(12:47:35 AM) Xaltis: listen
(12:47:39 AM) Xaltis: Can you listen?
(12:47:44 AM) Xaltis: Do you not have that ability?
(12:47:45 AM) lingbling6: go ahead boss

i gave him 20 seconds to explain himself but he just raged on me, hard to explain much to a person like that.

oh well, sorry i couldn't convince you about janna being a better support than leona, gl breaking out of 1200 tho.

Top Bottom