• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
What're some good benchmarks for CS at say, 15, 30, 45, and 60 minutes for mid and bot?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
100 cs at 15 minutes isn't god tier but is pretty acceptable, assuming various things happening around the place.
What your farm should be at 30, 45 and 60 is pretty so so.... not exactly an easy answer as at this point its feasibly late game.

Okuser

Smash Ace
What're some good benchmarks for CS at say, 15, 30, 45, and 60 minutes for mid and bot?
80 CS (assuming harassment in lane)by 10:00 is the benchmark for skilled Ad carries, and also AP mids.

100 by 14 minutes is the LEAST amount of cs any lane should be striving for assuming ganks, multiple recalls, and small skirmishes.

:phone:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
80 CS (assuming harassment in lane)by 10:00 is the benchmark for skilled Ad carries, and also AP mids.

100 by 14 minutes is the LEAST amount of cs any lane should be striving for assuming ganks, multiple recalls, and small skirmishes.

eh, 80 is a little low. Even I get around 80 by 10 mins and I dont play ranged ad much.

I'd shoot for about 90-95, or 80ish in very high harass lanes.

edit:

Is their an AS cap?

D

Deleted member

Don't think about a set cs goal, just try to **** them. In solo q esp u want to get as big an advantage u can so u singlehandedly carry

play high kill Potential champs if u want to actually get good tho, using soraka to climb Is baad

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Do you still suck at CSing, Dan? :p

Also, I have yet to find a reason to upgrade Viktor W... like, maybe if I got stuck in a solo q team that has absolutely no initiation? But usually Q/E upgrade much better.

Using Soraka to climb also makes you a ***** *****!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Was anyone else surprised by CLG? In scrims they looked so haphazard, like they're all just yelling at each other with no direction at all. Then they completely outplayed TSM.

- Doublelift handling MF very well, overall his teamfight seemed to get way better

- Saint playing well, I know he leads the team and he made some nice calls/plays around objectives

- Overall CLG not getting caught randomly ever, like they usually do

And on the other hand TSM played really sloppy. Heavy invade comp and they are late to Anivia's first blue, wtf? Chaox being out of position in so many fights. I can only theorize here but I think playing 12 hours a day getting yelled at by Regi and not doing anything but sitting in a chair eating microwave food is getting to them.

I lost over 200 elo today lol. Don't think I'm going to play ranked again till I'm good enough to carry past feeders.
I know this feeling well, it sucks more than anyone knows but honestly after every drop you get 100x better. Keep at it and don't rage! (in chat at least)

play high kill Potential champs if u want to actually get good tho, using soraka to climb Is baad
There are a few people who use support exclusively to climb since it is easier to do well but I agree any other role will get you better at the game faster

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
They might be eating microwave food if Dyrus didn't blow it up.

D

Deleted member

I carry hardest with support alistar I think. It's mostly the passivity of soraka IMO. Playing Janna well will probably make u great at the game at a good rate.

Sorakaas not too dynamic

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
support alistar is best since you can go balls deep and your team actually follows your manly charge

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Janna, Alistair, Sona are all great "carry supports" because they all can do silly things.

I like Sona the most because Q > auto pokes are ****ing stupid still

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Lol, don't do what I did and play again. He will be on your side again.
I waited and got an Ahri who went 0/4/0 to LeBlanc and a Vayne who went 0/3/1 to Tristana.

-36 elo, whee. Was so close to gold, too.'

EDIT: Jungle singed? wat

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Oh god, thio.

Dignitas just pulled a you and probably just won the game/curse invitational because of it. Against a team with smite up and a chogoth no less. CLG needs to take your advice

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Oh god, thio.

Dignitas just pulled a you and probably just won the game/curse invitational because of it. Against a team with smite up and a chogoth no less. CLG needs to take your advice
Shyvana is the ultimate Baron stealer.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
How come AD instead of Armor pen?
I actually do flat ad quints and armor pen marks on my AD carries... :applejack:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
That's basically the norm on all ad bots right now.
The bonus 15 AD makes last hitting soooo easy.

MacD

Banned via Administration
is it weird that vayne is the hardest AD carry for me?

i don't get how to lane her, i don't get how to fight her, i don't get how these solo queue vaynes just terrorize everyone

like i see everyone do it, even like people i destroy in lane, but i have 0 idea how to ever become that hyper carry

fkacyan

Smash Hero
LOL

Just got Shen and TF on the same team, both running TP. THEIR JUNGLER CAN NEVAH GANK

Top Bottom