• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer

Doesn't matter what I do. I'm telling you. These teams are going 0-5 in top 0-4 in jungle in like 13 minutes. I can't be roaming at minute 12 pre level 6 and leave soraka to get pushed on bot, right?

edit: these are all surrender losses at 20-25 minutes in. My deaths have all been after laning. Literally 0 deaths in lane this whole time, almost always starting out 1-0 or 2-0 but meanwhile everyone gets wrecked everywhere else.
Are you duo'ing?

MacD

Banned via Administration
i more so meant for league

i wasn't planning on doing smash but norcal is going so i figure might as well go and at least enter league/smash since they are free

also you blocked me on facebook jerk :/

MacD

Banned via Administration
i knew i shoulda explained to you how to do it lol

if you click the arrow next to your name, and go to privacy settings, there is a thing about blocking. click manage blocking and hopefully my name shows up there and you can undo it

if you can't fix it then the world just hates us

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Use all +crit damage runes, play GP top

Get one Q crit, win lane
Anyone know the math on the consistency formula of crits? Riot supposedly balanced out crits so that they occur in a more consistent pattern instead of entirely random.

I'm wondering if there's a way to manipulate this to make crit quints worth it.

For example, if you've got 20% crit, you might autoattack 7 times without a crit before parleying to make it much more likely you'll crit on your next attack.

Something like that.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Anyone know the math on the consistency formula of crits? Riot supposedly balanced out crits so that they occur in a more consistent pattern instead of entirely random.

For example, if you've got 20% crit, you might autoattack 7 times without a crit before parleying to make it much more likely you'll crit on your next attack.

Something like that.
they've kept it under-wraps. I remember some riot engineer making a post saying something along the lines of, "don't try to game our system, it won't work."

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
well, from their perspective, that's what they should say to get you to not try to exploit it, whether it's true or not. so who knows if it's actually ungameable or not.

honestly, there's no way that it's not in some way gameable, but they could put certain checks in play to prevent the obvious forms of gaming the system.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
is mp5/level really the best seal choice for ap? i would think health seals would have a bigger effect early game =\

D

Deleted member

mp5/level might be the worst

flat mana regen is probably the standard choice, but other runes probably wouldn't be bad either

I prefer flat mana regen because I like spamming moves like a n00b and want to **** my opponents

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'd say yes if you want to stay in your lane longer to farm/harass more consistently. OOM AP spellcaster with health isn't much of a threat and would probably force you to leave your lane more often.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
oh, i havent really touched my seals since i hit 30 and i just relied on guides for builds, so i decided to check seals for cassio and saw mp5/level still being used =\

IShouldBeStudying

Smash Apprentice
Independent.
Gambler's fallacy.

Something like that.
:phone:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Independent.
Gambler's fallacy.
You're missing my entire point. They changed the formula.

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V1.0.0.109

"We have changed how critical strike and dodge chance work. You will now get fewer ‘lucky’ or ‘unlucky’ streaks where you get no critical hits/dodges in a row, or a lot of them in a row. Your average chance to get a crit is the same as before though – if you have a 50% crit rate, and you make 100 attacks, you’ll still crit about 50 times."

I'm guessing they did something to the formula along the lines of increasing your crit chance if you haven't crit in a while, and decreasing it if you recently crit. So if you parley your enemy after not critting for a while, you can expect a higher chance of critting on your parley. However, perhaps they made a stipulation that it resets if you switch from a minion to an enemy champion and vice versa, or something.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
That's funny, considering last night when I got critted twice in a row by a Trynd at level 5

Top Bottom