• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
It's like that grimer you have under your info juan. Although I have no idea how you'd verify everyone playing with other SWFers, but I'll take a free postbit. It's not like we weren't gonna play together anyway.

Also does TF2 count as a hat simulator or a shooter.
It's based on the honour system. When you guys are done playing together, please post in this thread (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309991) or IM/VM me on who hosted the game(s) and who participated. Thank you!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Especially if you are Morgana, once she gets will she becomes invincible :(
Building spell vamp on Morgana? What?

Why not invest in better stuff like Mpen or defense items or more AP or something she doesn't already have?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
also they arent at target or kroger until the 13th they said. bestbuy has their own ****ty gamer mag. and gamestop has game informer. and borders was selling the furniture. but wal-mart had November's PC Gamer out already even though they're not supposed to.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Building spell vamp on Morgana? What?

Why not invest in better stuff like Mpen or defense items or more AP or something she doesn't already have?
Oh I'm not saying it's like the best choice, but she gets stupidly invincible if she gets will.

ESPECIALLY if someone else on the team gets one too.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
OKAY i will be hosting a Tom and Pals game night on Sunday!!! WE WILL PLAY 5s BECAUSE WE ARE COOL

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
OKAY i will be hosting a Tom and Pals game night on Sunday!!! WE WILL PLAY 5s BECAUSE WE ARE COOL
You know what'd be really enjoyable, if we could play 5's on TT this Sunday. Does anyone know how to do the glitch?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Just reminding everyone here that this Sunday night is "PC night" where if you play any (non-shooter) PC game online with other SWFers, you'll get postbits! :)
How will SWF know?

Saw the other link, this will be simple. Yay free postbit

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Went to buy an issue and the first one I pick up had a blank white spot where the code was supposed to be >.<

Second issue I grabbed though had a working code though. I've had so many people asking me where I got the skin. I would have thought more people would know about these things.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Just reminding everyone here that this Sunday night is "PC night" where if you play any (non-shooter) PC game online with other SWFers, you'll get postbits! :)
I will host custom games inhouse. Add me. Turazrok.

I've been knowing about this/pushing for LoL night :p

edit: Tom we could merge this into one inhouse unless there's too many people?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yes we could! In-House 5v5s on Sunday night!!

if we got 20 people we could have a tournament hahahah

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rauleen and I would probably be up for playing sunday.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I think I've asked this before, but does anybody with EU West accounts wanna play?

I've played with Bowser once or twice.

We should play again soon sometime :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i missed your stream dphat but im watching the replay lol

so far all ive noticed is that your HUD is flashing like mad and its hella annoying to watch

oh good you windowed it

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
First time I was able to sit down and play LoL:

"Over the past 13 months we have been working with another company on a Mac version of LoL. We have been silent because both companies have been exploring every possible avenue to ensure the Mac version is up to Riot standards. So far we have been unable to ensure a consistent quality bar across platforms. At the heart of the issue is our rapid update cycle, where we make regular balance changes and content updates. We currently develop on the PC, but since the plan was for the Mac to share servers, we believed that a Mac version that was frequently unavailable was not up to Riot standards. For that reason we have severely limited the number of participants in Mac testing.

We are regretfully going to shut down the Mac Beta client indefinitely starting 12:00 AM PT on September 6, 2011. We realize our current approach regarding the Mac platform won't guarantee the quality and frequent updates we deliver today on the PC and are expected by our player community. We will continue to investigate the opportunity to provide player access on the Mac Platform in the future that aligns with our service and content update standards. We are committed to building a solution that will work on the Mac in the long run, but it will take some time. Additionally, testers that have utilized the League of Legends store during the Beta can either continue playing the PC version of the game, or receive a full refund on RP purchases made (which would close out the account). Details of the refund program will be communicated to these players via email. As a result of this situation, Riot would like to give all active participants in the Mac beta a code that unlocks the Champions Pack, as a token of appreciation for the time they have dedicated to helping us evaluate the Mac client and our sincere apology for not being able to have the testing work out as originally planned. To qualify for the reward, you must have a majority of your logins come from the Mac client, and you must login to the Mac client and click on the Store button between Friday, September 2 and Tuesday, September 6. Rewards will be added to the accounts of verified testers by the end of September."

Top Bottom