• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
JANNA CARRIED ME TO 1523

**** YEAH SUPPORTS

i failed 3 games where i played 2 annie and 1 kennen and then i played 3 janna games and bam....1523...LOL

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
JANNA CARRIED ME TO 1523

**** YEAH SUPPORTS

i failed 3 games where i played 2 annie and 1 kennen and then i played 3 janna games and bam....1523...LOL
Obligatory callout for being a cowardly support player.

Also, Congratulations!
-DD

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
AP Jungle Shaco:
magic pen reds
ap quints
ap scaling blues
dodge (or armor) yellows
flat cdr blues is also pretty good.
1/19/10 (Blue Buff length is very important ... 21 points in defence actually isn't needed considering the new jitb mechanics... prob don't need 19 in defence either - but its a tweak in progress)

Cloth armor + 5 pots (Could probably go boots + 3 pots tbh. zomg jitb changes so op)
Madreds > Death Cap > DFG > kill things
In a nut shell, two jitbs at wolves, 2 at blue. 3rd jitb for wolves at 1.40, do wolves, do blue, 3 jitbs (2 prior) + 1 plant + smite should be a 8 second or so blue buff.

1. Try to burn flash at mid/bot/top because all lanes are still level 1
2. Depending on enemy jungle path, just steal their jungle (mini golems + wolves are the best bet)
3. Continue jungling / trying to get to level 3 for the like 80% base damage increase in your jitbs (get shiv if you're taking too much damage / that slow + 100 or so damage nuke is actually going to get you a kill)

Boots start will wreck you trying to get madreds unless you get some ganks. However, minimal health potion usage + boots + warding is pretty strong and jitbs hurt jungle creeps a lot if you're levelling it (plus 2.5-3 damage per AP you buy). You can just avoid madreds all together but doing buffs / dragon will be very slow (doing buffs at level 6 with your clone is quite easy though).

Like... 1000 gold for madreds.
1600 gold gets you 80 ap which is 96 damage on your shiv (shiv is good to use while jungling if you have blue buff), and 200-240 damage on a jitb. Madreds is equating to 75 damage per auto attack. Waiting for 600 gold can be very devastating to your jungle speeds though.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Bah. Server status is busy. Anyone happen to know what the code is to bypass it atm?

EDIT: You should jump on that ASAP, ang. And don't be fooled by her Deceive if she attempts it. Pack an Oracle's.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Bah. Server status is busy. Anyone happen to know what the code is to bypass it atm?

EDIT: You should jump on that ASAP, ang. And don't be fooled by her Deceive if she attempts it. Pack an Oracle's.
up up down down left right left right B A Start?

also @ tiffani.leblanc

DD has it right. Got. Damn.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Be quiet, Shaya, this is good for someone that plays as much as you! Go experience the sunlight!
its quite unsunny today.
And I have university stuff to do anyway :bee:

plus replaying fire emblem 6.
LoL has been kinda boring for a while.
I think I found out I'm only addicted to ranked games and actually don't like this game much otherwise unless I'm playing ezreal or shaco

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Any bookstore or Walmart I hear for the PC Gamer. Also saw threads that the code is in giant bold letters and the magazines aren't even sealed.

Now I have to decide whether I want to be a bad person or not.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Any bookstore or Walmart I hear for the PC Gamer. Also saw threads that the code is in giant bold letters and the magazines aren't even sealed.

Now I have to decide whether I want to be a bad person or not.
I honestly don't mind buying the magazine, but I'm afraid that the code will already have been used :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I honestly don't mind buying the magazine, but I'm afraid that the code will already have been used :(
Buy the magazine.
Copy codes out of the rest of the ones on the stand.

Use until one works.

If none work, cry to Riot.
-DD

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I checked out a few stores today to see if they had the november issue of pc gamer but sadly none of them had it.

I did notice that all the issues of pc gamer that I did see happened to be sealed so assuming next month is the same I think it's safe to say no one will steal the code.

What are the codes for?
the codes are for the arctic warfare caitlyn skin

Top Bottom