• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
i dont rage over people that feed. i dont rage ever LOL. u just dont. have any. basic understanding. of what youre talking about.
u cant make me rage. calling you a wimp is not me raging, cause that is what i think you are, and not something that will stir emotion. when you look at a stoplight and identify it as green, yellow, or red, do you feel emotion? well i dont. maybe u are just extra special though <_<

hmm its nice how you can create an entire made up satirical version of me and then counter it so easily. its like youtube except better cause u dont get an email when some dumb person replies to you

ya i hope you lose, then queue again and lose again. maybe youll learn something..

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@straight8 what you don't understand is if I lose...well Oh well? I miss out on a Skin and now have to spend 6300 on Jarvan instead of getting him for free (which probably means I'm not going to buy him because he's not a champ I'm dying to play and could be better spent on runes)

and If I lose then I guess I'll keep playing and Winning/Losing and learning as I go...you think just because I want to keep----

NVM don't have to explain because you won't be able to respond anyway

also

THAT STOPLIGHT ANALOGY...WHAT?...LMAOOOOO

I don't even know how this whole thing started...everyones been talking about the jarvan skin and the one day I do i'm the one ot get called out for it.......cool

well anyone going to go play this ranked game when I get home...probably going to lose...whatevs...LOL

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^LOL @ zero gamer

can someone tell me what exactly I'm supposed to do against Mid-Morde, as Annie

as Brand I can farm safely

as Orianna I can farm safely

but as annie I just seem to be so far away from creeps at all times because he puts in so much damage on me that I have to B to avoid dying

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
When did this skin exist? http://gyazo.com/9b410b2004cedf14a6e5456a2730f6c1.png

EDIT: also, The Arctic Warfare Caitlyn skin code is printed in big, bold letters within the magazine. The code itself is not wrapped in special/protective plastic or anything, so be wary of people possibly stealing the codes inside before you buy it.

I need to find me one soon
That skin is awesome as all getout.
Is the magazine out already?
I wanna go get me one.

If not I might open a Riot Support ticket saying my Caitlin code didn't work.
-DD

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Life mid against Morgana as Brand is so painful.

She does everything I do only better and quicker :(

She also has that damn shield which craps all over me stunning her 1v1 ever.

Is the best strat against her just to farm as much as possible and call for ganks on her when she is a bit extended or what?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
@Zac. That's the Unchained Alistar skin. It showed up in the Talon spotlight I believe, but hasn't been released to the public. Hopefully it doesn't end up the way of Winged Hussar Xin Zhao .__.

f8altrueterror

Smash Rookie
yeah no favoristism or bias at all here

why are the mods so bad?

its not like i dont know how to get around the dumb ip restrictions. seriously smashboards need to fire all their tech people cause omg let me tell you how easy it is........

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tree worked as an intern at Riot this summer. he has like 75000 RP 75000 IP and probably every skin.

grr mogwai ninja

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:[ I'm gonna try real hard to get a Riot internship this summer.
Again.
This time with a real portfolio.
lolololol.
-_-;
-DD

Pikaville

Riot actually need people in Ireland to work as "Community support"

Now that I know a decent amount about this game maybe I could go for it.

That would be sweet.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
which AD damage champs do the most damage early/mid game

that includes bursts or aa

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
So I solo'd Baron today. Does he get like crazy strong during his last few moments of life because I was really close to dying when he went berserk on me.
Baron has stuff in place to make it hard to solo him. Like, he has a debuff that he applies that is stronger the fewer people are around him and some of his attacks do a set amount of damage divided amongst all targets (meaning that it'll be forgettable spread across a whole team, but **** a single dude).

Uhhhh. Need to know why so that I can give you a better answer.

Pikaville

In terms of early game, in my experience Le Blanc does the most damage.

Her or Xin Zhao.

Once he launches you it's game over.

Remember though this is just in my experience.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Uhhhh. Need to know why so that I can give you a better answer.
im just looking for some broken AD champs that isn't Ashe

/toptierwhoring4life

i know the top AP spell champs right now is probably Annie, Brand, and Orianna

so curious to see what people think the top AD champs are in regards to being at the top of the tier

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
im just looking for some broken AD champs that isn't Ashe

/toptierwhoring4life
so you're looking for ranged AD? Cait and Vayne are in favor right now for ranged AD.

If you're looking for melee AD, probably Garen and Lee Sin. I have a soft spot for Pantheon and Jarman IV, but they're less obviously powerful than Garen and Lee right now.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
yea, that source isn't biased at all counting that much tibbahs time...

like, yea, practically speaking, Annie and Malz can and will dish out more damage next to another disable or if the opponent is also interested in fighting, but if you wanna talk about burst burst, LeBlancs is insane because it's basically all instant and stupidly long range, not to mention it's on a 30 second CD.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@ruin...you probably right..1635 was a bit high but I haven't "Fed" in any ranked games except the first one I lost out of the 4 that brought me down.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm gonna head over to a Lan center later today after I check if my computer will work now (I doubt it).

I need to play. ;-;

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure Karma and LeBlanc destroy her, but yea, the mages that people actually play suck vs. Morg. I'm not sure about Cassiopeia. She has the crazy damage to tear morg a new one, but I honestly have no idea how her Two Fang CD with Poison interacts with Black Shield.

Also, guys like Jarvan and Pantheon who have long range physical nukes give her the business.
Yeah, I imagine leblanc does really well. Don't know about karma.

But MANTHEON ***** HER. Played this matchup before a couple times. Was too funny.

That skin is awesome as all getout.
Is the magazine out already?
I wanna go get me one.

If not I might open a Riot Support ticket saying my Caitlin code didn't work.
-DD
Genius.

Vayne does a ton of damage every phase of the game. :[
Miss Fortune trades really well against other ranged AD carries in lane. I personally think she's a little underrated. :>
Tristana has insane burst damage for an AD carry at lvl 6 if you rank up E. (has like 310 base damage rank 5- I don't know what people normally rank up on her nowadays tho.) Try a Taric/Tristana lane and your mind will explode.

Top Bottom