• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm going to Decay before the new downtime date....-_-

I'm waaaay to afraid to play Solo Queue atm.........****

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Never play.... Until the season ends so they can get the limited edition Jarvan skin.

:phone:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@straight not sure if that was directed at me buuuuuuuuut

if i end in gold this season I get jarvan plus that ugly *** skin. and even though the skin is ugly...its still limited edition

i didn't say anything about quit ranked forever...don't even know how you even got that from what i put up

and I was 1635 earlier buuuuuuut then I lost 4 in a row and was like **** it.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm assuming sometime after the NY tournament since that will be using the Talon patch.
im just going to hit 1520 and then never play

because getting gold is so important that thats just why i play or dont play

what a community this is trolollol
Good luck, there's alot of bad people solo qing now trying to just hit gold. Make sure you always take solo lane. ALWAYS. Do not trust anyone.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Switch with ur ranged ad carry.

She beats all the mages i think.
I'm pretty sure Karma and LeBlanc destroy her, but yea, the mages that people actually play suck vs. Morg. I'm not sure about Cassiopeia. She has the crazy damage to tear morg a new one, but I honestly have no idea how her Two Fang CD with Poison interacts with Black Shield.

Also, guys like Jarvan and Pantheon who have long range physical nukes give her the business.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
@straight not sure if that was directed at me buuuuuuuuut

if i end in gold this season I get jarvan plus that ugly *** skin. and even though the skin is ugly...its still limited edition

i didn't say anything about quit ranked forever...don't even know how you even got that from what i put up

and I was 1635 earlier buuuuuuut then I lost 4 in a row and was like **** it.
of course it was directed directly at you
do u play the game for free jarvan and skin?

or do you play for challenge and competition or whatever other thing that actually matters

@tom **** that ****. why play if all u care about is stroking your **** about a ****ty skin and rating

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I play the game to play the game...?

but if they are going to give me A FREE champ just for getting over 1521 (instead of me spending 6300 on it) and a Skin...why the f**k would I not go for it?

especially since I was already over 1520 to begin with...BEFORE the Jarvan skin thing was even known.

also you are going hardbody over a game you
1. don't get played to play
2. prolly aren't ever going to be payed to play.

I like to tryhard too but im not going to **** on people who want a free champ and skin with easy requirements?

also....isn't getting the Jarvan skin buy Achieving 1520 or higher not a CHALLENGE issued by riot? with a reward....I mean IM PRETTY SURE thats what a challenge is.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
dont feed the troll

if he has an issue with other people's personal motives then let him whine about it to a wall

unless u think u need to explain something like that to someone like him

then by all means

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> I was under the impression that ranked is where the trolls and random elements of everything that could go wrong are, not where the competition is.
-DD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
nah brah..I think I've only had 1 ranked game go to a loss because of a troll (man was tryna go AP ashe when we already had Double AP carry team)

but I know for a fact...at least 50 of my losses have been from Feeders who've fed so strong that it had to be trollin...thats that solo queue lottery..lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
nah brah..I think I've only had 1 ranked game go to a loss because of a troll (man was tryna go AP ashe when we already had Double AP carry team)

but I know for a fact...at least 50 of my losses have been from Feeders who've fed so strong that it had to be trollin...thats that solo queue lottery..lol
See, I always saw feeders as trolls, and trolls as feeders.
I've yet to see someone intentionally build poorly in ranked unless it featured 5 zeals.

Then again, I've played about 15 ranked games. :p
-DD

straight8

Banned via Warnings
im not going to argue with the people who want to 1) act tough on the internet and 2) want to pick semantics

wtf does going hardbody even mean LOL. why are u posting acting like just barely going over is something that you care about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYLze3dIt5s&t=0m25s
^^^^^^^^^ youre that guy in the video. #1 mentality

solo queue is random enough that you can have up and down fluctuations that dotn reflect your skill. over time your skill will show if you keep playing. enjoy being on a crest

challenge issued by riot = a reason to play the game?? nO PROBLEm..

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
1) nobody acting tough. you are just an idiot.

2) not watching your vid.

3) once this season is over and I get the Jarvan and skin I'm going to stop playing because CLEARLY I have accomplished all my life goals and don't need to waste any more time on such a game until I can get something else free out of this...CLEARLY

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@tom **** that ****. why play if all u care about is stroking your **** about a ****ty skin and rating
im sorry, i almost cant read what you just wrote. try using words like i do, words like "poophead," that allow you to get your point across without looking upset.

im not going to argue with the people who want to 1) act tough on the internet and 2) want to pick semantics

wtf does going hardbody even mean LOL. why are u posting acting like just barely going over is something that you care about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYLze3dIt5s&t=0m25s
^^^^^^^^^ youre that guy in the video. #1 mentality

solo queue is random enough that you can have up and down fluctuations that dotn reflect your skill. over time your skill will show if you keep playing. enjoy being on a crest

challenge issued by riot = a reason to play the game?? nO PROBLEm..
im not trying to act tough, but im sure you were addressing TKbro.

but you asserted that i would get to 1520 and then never play again, which is wrong. you shouldnt assume things about people if you dont understand them! :] i got to 1553 in ranked 3s so i could get the gold banner and jarvan skin. im still going to play ranked solo queue, im not sitting on anything except a 3s rating for a single week. so asking "why play if all youre going to do is stroke your ego?" really doesnt apply to me. im still playing both normals and ranked matches.

im very happy with my gold rating, and i hope that some of my friends through SWF are happy for me too, thats why i posted the screencap. you dont need to get testy about it - if you dont agree with the attitude, you dont need to passively and sarcastically mock me. just leave me alone or actually address it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Athene is funny. I wonder how good he is at league now. Last time I watched him he played only Ryze with his buddy Nunu and sucked lol.

Does anyone else have the problem of getting a Ryze on the opposing team who somehow, magically, goes like 10/2/10? This keeps happening to me in normals. So stupid.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
haha athene as a character is really entertaining, imo. did you see the gamescom interviews with him where he got picked up and "carried" like a noob?

straight8

Banned via Warnings
1) nobody acting tough. you are just an idiot.

2) not watching your vid.

3) once this season is over and I get the Jarvan and skin I'm going to stop playing because CLEARLY I have accomplished all my life goals and don't need to waste any more time on such a game until I can get something else free out of this...CLEARLY
1) yes you are. no im not.

2) i didnt expect anything intelligent in your response, and this dramatically simplifies this assumption and the whole situation

3) not quitting. youre satisfied with attaining a rating for ratings sake. lets make up what the other person is saying so we dont have to legit respond and can just mock them!!!!!!!!!!11one

please ignore the rest of the post as well. you stop at your peak, w/e enjoy it, you probably dont deserve it anyway, just cause youre scared that if you queue for another game that you will lose, and you dont have the confidence or the balls to try and win a ranked game. pretty funny how you played ranked before and now the simple factor of cashing in on jarvan and getting a gold emblem is more important than seeing how far you can go in ranked ladder

tl;dr u arent brave at all and i hope i never have to play with you

nothing to see here, just obvious irrational rager, everyone listen to the guy who will soon have j4 skin

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well thats sucks because next season I will play ranked ALL DAY until I find you...thus we will have played together

and hopefully I feed so that way you can come back to the boards and rage and tell everyone how i didn't have the balls/heart and all that other stuff.

and after I play...I will obviously quit because I am yet again satisfied with my rating.

and if you hadn't read before I won't get jarvan skin by sitting so I will have to queue up to achieve the actual skin because I'm sure elo decay will catch me before week 3 is over.

ALSO DID I JUST SEE YOU TELL ME I'M NOT BRAVE OVER LEAGUE OF LEGENDS??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11ONE!!!!11

my entire offline persona is at risk because I want to get a free champ?...WOW

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Athene is funny. I wonder how good he is at league now. Last time I watched him he played only Ryze with his buddy Nunu and sucked lol.

Does anyone else have the problem of getting a Ryze on the opposing team who somehow, magically, goes like 10/2/10? This keeps happening to me in normals. So stupid.
I haven't seen Ryze in forever...

Also, no matter what I do if I'm not playing Akali I can't seem to understand how to do anything in this game except last hit.

Unless I play Support.

:| What do I do?

-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I haven't seen Ryze in forever...

Also, no matter what I do if I'm not playing Akali I can't seem to understand how to do anything in this game except last hit.

Unless I play Support.

:| What do I do?

-DD
purchase cheap champs who play other roles well and play them for a while? ashe, warwick?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
purchase cheap champs who play other roles well and play them for a while? ashe, warwick?
Yeah.
I kinda did well with Ashe last night. I'm trying to figure out how to do Lanewick well, since I think I'm banned from jungling ever after dying at Blue with Nunu after a leash. I don't know what happened, so I wouldn't even ask. >_>

I think its more of a lane dynamic thing I'm failing to understand. Like pressuring people as Non-Akali. I just need to finish my classwork and just practice, I guess.

-DD

Top Bottom