• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I cracked 2.1K last night. Think I'm done with solo queue for the Season since I gotta prepare with my team to play Rock Solid in the ESL Playoffs.
awesome man! dont know if you're right person to ask but is there a good "smash team" established for LoL that competes? was just wondering about this and who all would be on it if there isnt one yet lol

DISCUSS

Turazrok

Smash Master
Ummm sometimes we do ranked 5s.

But all we really don't have a support player. I bootleg it.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
I main Sona and Lux. But last time I played with SWF peeps they weren't really good enough for me to care enough to stay with them. lawlz

If you need a hardcore support guy, you can always send me an invite.

Wrath`

Smash Master
How does one Kayle properly? I like her but I feel like I don't do enough untill late game, and that's saying I am fed a bit. Tips?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
As my elo falls down a bit more, I just have to remind myself that there are random factors, and that if I'm better I will rise again, and further.

Raging at intentional feeders in the meantime -_-

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
TEAM.
COSBY.
SWEATERS.

Needs a reliable 4th&5th though. Right now it's VanZ, MacD, and I, and then whatever other two we can pick up. If we can get a solid 4th and 5th, we'd start doing Go4LoL stuffs.

SleepyK.
Join TCS.
-DD

Turazrok

Smash Master
TEAM.
COSBY.
SWEATERS.

Needs a reliable 4th&5th though. Right now it's VanZ, MacD, and I, and then whatever other two we can pick up. If we can get a solid 4th and 5th, we'd start doing Go4LoL stuffs.

SleepyK.
Join TCS.
-DD

I am totally in wat.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I am totally in wat.
You're in, but you're not IN.

Ya know?

Like, MacD, VanZ, and I are always playing. Spife was always playing with us too for a while, but he's busy now. :3 I'm not saying you're not/can't be in, you've just not played with us enough to be a permanent facet quite yet.

Actually, how many people are allowed on a team? Obviously only 5 can play, but like...subs and stuff?
Whatever, I'm logging into League now.
-DD

Turazrok

Smash Master
You're in, but you're not IN.

Ya know?

Like, MacD, VanZ, and I are always playing. Spife was always playing with us too for a while, but he's busy now. :3 I'm not saying you're not/can't be in, you've just not played with us enough to be a permanent facet quite yet.

Actually, how many people are allowed on a team? Obviously only 5 can play, but like...subs and stuff?
Whatever, I'm logging into League now.
-DD
I meant like if you want me you can have first dibs :cool:

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
You use a gap closer and kill her. Unless they build like me and have RoA, Rylais, and Banshee. then you can't kill her before she stuns you.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Okay, wtf do I do against Cassiopeia? Her damage is insane, her range is insane, her slow is insane. It's like I'm fighting against Urgot on steroids.
constantly move perpendicular to her and she is very vulnerable to ganks.

if you are up against a very skilled cass. god have mercy on your soul. she scales with skill more than most champs. and the best cass's are terrifying.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Gangplank
Grog-Soaked Blade
No longer reduces healing and regeneration, but now slows movement speed by 7%
Now stacks up to 5 times, but duration reduced to 3 seconds from 10
Damage changed to 4-21 from 5-19
Parrrley
Fixed a bug where Parrrley could sometimes restore gold to other players
Now applies Grog-Soaked Blade
Raise Morale duration increased to 7 from 6