• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
It's a sign, stop playing ranked :p
i actually believed that

it was right before i got kicked out of my house and i needed to be job searching

it was probably more meant to get me to stop relying on high elo for personal satisfaction over things being kind to people and living with dignity

there's your lesson of the day kids LOL

but now I can play again yay

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
No, though it does increase Irelia's health restoration from W as that's self-generated. Might work on Taric's passive as well, though who in their right mind would be building SV on Taric.
Imbue always heals you and he's a support who likes being in front. So uhhh, why wouldn't you want HP, MR, CDR, and something that amplifies your 2 abilities that self heal? Spirit Visage is an exceptional item on Taric.

Strict lifesteal/spellvamp aren't affected by SV or healing reduction effects, but other stuff that's like lifesteal/speallvamp is affected (Vlad Q, WW Q, WW passive, Xin passive).

_Dice

Smash Ace
Imbue always heals you and he's a support who likes being in front. So uhhh, why wouldn't you want HP, MR, CDR, and something that amplifies your 2 abilities that self heal? Spirit Visage is an exceptional item on Taric.

Strict lifesteal/spellvamp aren't affected by SV or healing reduction effects, but other stuff that's like lifesteal/speallvamp is affected (Vlad Q, WW Q, WW passive, Xin passive).
swain ult too. Lol that thign gets rediculous with spell vamp and a SV.

deal 50 base damage per unit, heal for 39 per unit. :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

Eh, I wasn't necessarily saying it's bad, just commenting that most builds I see seem to focus on auras, haven't seen an SV Taric ever.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
A lot of people when thinking of the item Spirit Visage only consider it because of the healing increase. However, it also has some other great stats like 30 MR, 250 Health, 10% CDR (and all for 1550!)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It would be nice if it was good on Nasus....

but then you're like... okay get 90 hp more when I ult at level 16...

AWESOME.

really?
lol

Also late game olaf has restored my faith in late game jarvan being beatable.
Same items,
Olaf is even MORE UNKILLABLE.

YEAAAH~

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
but he doesn't knock everyone up every 4 seconds and then trap all your dudes in an area. there are actually a lot of characters that are 1v1 gods capable of roflstomping jarman lategame, it's just that he's really good at 1v1ing, and teamfighting, and pushing, and tanking... he just does everything too well.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I watched our buddy Keith 1v5 with old Heimerdinger back when he was broken and get a Penta. Literally all by himself. He was pushing top lane solo and set up the side bush next to the second tower. He ducked into it as they rushed him, stunned them all under it, missiled, then started to flee. As they chased him, he flashed back to his bush, and they ran back into it for a second combo. Lulzy to the X-treme.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
meh, depends on the circumstances of the 1v5. Irelia, Mordekaiser and Olaf are the 3 best stand around and 1v5 them champs, while Nidalee, Teemo and Ezreal are better at the more practical lead them around the forest and pick them off 1 at a time to 1v5 them.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I always see Reverie, Aegis and SV as first 3 in whatever order.
Interesting. Guess I just don't see enough Tarics
A lot of people when thinking of the item Spirit Visage only consider it because of the healing increase. However, it also has some other great stats like 30 MR, 250 Health, 10% CDR (and all for 1550!)
Yea, it's become part of my core build on WW, every stat on that item is like it was made for him

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
meh, depends on the circumstances of the 1v5. Irelia, Mordekaiser and Olaf are the 3 best stand around and 1v5 them champs, while Nidalee, Teemo and Ezreal are better at the more practical lead them around the forest and pick them off 1 at a time to 1v5 them.
I agree that blue buff tforce ezreal is quite good at that.

3-4 second blinks, where you at kassadin?

safehaven

Banned via Warnings

Yea, it's become part of my core build on WW, every stat on that item is like it was made for him
ww doesnt really have a core build lol
i mean he can do anything.. but you shouldnt restrict the character to a core build at all
the only thing i almost always get is giants belt
even then its not core

can easily itemize to get cdr in other places, healing boost effects arent enough to call sv core

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is how I feel with Lee Sin (jungle). I have yet to use the same build in any 2 of my games.
Zac, more duo queues this afternoon? Your lee sin is way too good.

I want to climb another 100 points this week, like I did last week.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That's how I thought spirit visage worked. Ignite only affects the same things too right. It only reduces actual healing effects and not lifesteal or spell vamp right?

_Dice

Smash Ace
Heh 6 tiamat nocturne is great for lolz in smurf games (this week :D) tiamat multiplies the 110% of his passive, so you end up dealing 430% damage in an aoe when it procs, which is roughly 1200 damage. pretty much the most hilarious smurf gayness possible, especially since with his spells boots matter a bit less.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
I built 3 tiamats on vayne before. It solved her farming and single target focus problem. Tumble and hit for 400 AOE damage. HUEHUEHUE

fkacyan

Smash Hero
When Wriggles was physical, you could stack 5 tiamats on Gangplank and Q minion waves to hilarious effect.

550*2.5 splash damage... so you could oneshot clothies who were next to minions.

EDIT: Lol clothies, I need to lay off the WoW.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I finally made it to 1300!

...and then fell back to 1294 due to a 1400 duo queuer on the other team and the world's worst jungle Eve on mine -_-

Meh, I'll make it up easy.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yay crashboards is back up.

time for some screenshots:

It's hard to win sometimes. There are so many bad kids.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I swear sometimes it seems like people are trying to lose on purpose.

And another thing: I hate free Nocturne week because baddies think they can just instantly pick him up and take him to ranked. So frustrating when he feeds more than anyone else on the team.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Had to carry this dc'ing Janna today. Was essentially a 3v5 with her; guy should get his **** together and fix his internet.

Still won though.

Top Bottom