• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Money n hos

Smash Cadet
why was graves harassing lvl 1 vs a soraka lane

u need a new team again

edit: oh and nocturne getting counterjungled by a maoki and then trying to lvl 4 tower dive, yea. picks were really good but what the **** at those plays.. kiko plays so scared for no reason

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
How do teams play each other in tournament matches like this? Considering the 3+ hour login queue time, server instability, missing rune pages etc. I would assume they don't play on the North American server?

/noidea

Frolossus

Smash Lord
How do teams play each other in tournament matches like this? Considering the 3+ hour login queue time, server instability, missing rune pages etc. I would assume they don't play on the North American server?

/noidea
there is a separate tournament client, but they could also be on EU or something

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Apparently it's a 5 hour login. lol. And my pizza is 13 minutes past the 40-minutes-and-its-free mark but I'm still really hungry :(

Lovage

Smash Hero
man riot has been sucking a **** lately lol

but yo i've been playing day z for the last week and it's the sickest thing ever lol

so im cHILLIN

jpak

Smash Lord
why was graves harassing lvl 1 vs a soraka lane

u need a new team again

edit: oh and nocturne getting counterjungled by a maoki and then trying to lvl 4 tower dive, yea. picks were really good but what the **** at those plays.. kiko plays so scared for no reason
not being sarcastic..

tell me more of what you think, cause i kind of agree but team is kind of opposite to what i think..

Vyke

Smash Champion
Probably better to work out differences with team in civilized manner

rather than pull a million roster changes and get no practice in, ya?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd play now, but the servers are wonky. On top of that, all of my Runes were deleted.
I keep losing champions too, but logging back in gives them back to me. :applejack:

Money n hos

Smash Cadet
not being sarcastic..

tell me more of what you think, cause i kind of agree but team is kind of opposite to what i think..
ugh well ive only watched like 3 games of ur team plus i suck at this game but ok

first game you got outpicked and they warded next to wraiths, so when maoki finished wraiths and tried to go mid, they knew. then he walked back over the ward to go do red after sitting in the mid bush for like 10 seconds... the ward didnt only save ahri, it let vlad do whatever he wanted. vlad was destroying kiko with auto attacks just because he knew that maoki wasnt going to stop him, and by the time maoki came top, vlad was like lvl 5 and had enough for some ap and a ward

kiko just looked inexperienced. he looked like he didnt know vlads damage and was too scared to do anything. and in game 2 where he played a matchup he should win, he built a philo stone... and he zoned himself from cs cause he was scared of lee sin for no reason.

and cass was doing fine vs morde until she sat in the middle of lane against a maoki jungle with no ward.. its just pretty basic that if youre playing vs a maoki you dont do anything remotely aggressive unless you have vision on him or you have vision of where he could kill you

the picks game 2 were really solid. just needed noc to commit to getting fast 6 and ganking bot or mid. needed bot to hit lvl 2 or 3 and get sorakas flash down, then abuse the hell out of her. needed top to not build ****ty items and to not be afraid of lee just cause he walks toward u

idk maybe make kiko play malphite nonstop or something and teach ur ad about when to not trade during laning. i mean theyre pretty bad right now but they arent that bad, as long as their attitude isnt bad then should just stick with them for a bit

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Just wondering does Varus' "w" ability proc the likes of say Sheen or Triforce?

Or does it have to be a proper use ability?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
jpak what happened!?? i watched like the first 15 minutes you were 5 and 1 and then i had to afk and when i come back its 14 to 17, still have the gold lead, but the other team has baron buff and in the dominant position.

jpak

Smash Lord
so if people have questions about the game why this and this or what you think coulda been done better ill respond to it!

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Did you think your comp was a mistake or like what happened? I watched the first part of it(pre 20 mins) and you guys were ahead by a bunch. Did you guys start losing teamfights or what?

jpak

Smash Lord
orb - morg vlad naut graves soraka
al - janna corki anivia rumble jarvan

i think our comp is better if we do not get behind. it turned really bad at the first dragon fight (we're up 9-3 at least). the goal with our team should not be to finish dragon but use it to make them come to us. we were purple side so they come from blue side mid bushes/ramp anivia should wall and split and jarvan follow up on whoever he chooses. by staying and finishing dragon it leaves us clumped up perfectly for morg and vlad ult.

also their top was a lot stronger than ours :(

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Whenever I watch jpak and friends play I see jpak being da bess and his team not being da bess :(
Invent clone machine, 4 jpak clones, change name to jpak and jpaks.
Take season 2, np np.

D

Deleted member

i personally enjoy day z but u need a pretty decent comp to run it i usually have to restart for it to run at a playable fps

and i die a lot but i'm still n00b, it's in alpha so it'll only get better

Top Bottom