• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Apparently Draven is actually a good AD carry.

Anyway, how do you top lane Kayle players build her? I've been going wriggles->IE, and winning lane is easy enough but I don't feel like I do enough damage lategame. Am I doing something wrong? Should I just skip wriggles and go straight IE->PD or something?

Kira-

Smash Champion
Apparently Draven is actually a good AD carry.

Anyway, how do you top lane Kayle players build her? I've been going wriggles->IE, and winning lane is easy enough but I don't feel like I do enough damage lategame. Am I doing something wrong? Should I just skip wriggles and go straight IE->PD or something?
dorans blades* > ie

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It shall be done >:O

Does AD Kayle get any CDR items? Because it's nice to have Reckoning always up >_>

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I was building Kayle Malady + Cleaver + Gunblade for a while. but that's not really viable

(not to say i didn't win with that build I just can tell it really isn't that great.)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bought and tried Trundle.
Won my first two games with him, so I'm doing something right at least.

He's pretty damn cool. :applejack:

Vyke

Smash Champion
I see Adumbrodeus in stream chats all the time. I've even seen him post in the GD and he's got a red response too.

WHY CAN'T I BE SPECIAL?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yesterday during one of our 5v5 practice ranked games, I got a lv1 quadra with graves.

Feels good man. Mmm

IE + PD + QSS + 2 dorans @23min, np

Turazrok

Smash Master
I see Adumbrodeus in stream chats all the time. I've even seen him post in the GD and he's got a red response too.

WHY CAN'T I BE SPECIAL?
Because Abel WOULD be the one to post something that stupid.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
So I just got done with a mega carry Swain game.
Went DFG as my last item, had it hitting for ~72% with my E on them.
Holy balls.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So for the record, you should ask for ganks instead of being a snide douchebag right? I ganked top for a dude, and he "lagged" into the tower giving their top a free kill. I don't come top again because bot and mid both keep ****ing dying, I end up helping them a bit and eventually top says "thanks for the ganks" or something snotty like that, right before dying to his lane opponent again. I try to explain to him that he never asked and that I was busy helping the other lanes, and he's like "LOL I NEED TO ASK FOR GANKS?"

And this is why jungling can be frustrating.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
More accurately, you should tell him that he needs to man up because you're gonna have to babysit the rest of your team BEFORE he starts complaining.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
for the record, their top, mid, and AD all literally doubled the CS of our top, mid, and AD.

(we lost that game)
(our AD even got first blood when we invaded)
(I'm not angry or anything, I can't even get mad at this game)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
for the record, their top, mid, and AD all literally doubled the CS of our top, mid, and AD.

(we lost that game)
(our AD even got first blood when we invaded)
(I'm not angry or anything, I can't even get mad at this game)
these games happen all the time so just gotta keep on trucking. Had a game where everyone was set on their roles... then the one who called ad carry said i don't want to ad carry anymore and locks in eve and we lose the game cause eve did nothing but die.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So for the record, you should ask for ganks instead of being a snide douchebag right? I ganked top for a dude, and he "lagged" into the tower giving their top a free kill. I don't come top again because bot and mid both keep ****ing dying, I end up helping them a bit and eventually top says "thanks for the ganks" or something snotty like that, right before dying to his lane opponent again. I try to explain to him that he never asked and that I was busy helping the other lanes, and he's like "LOL I NEED TO ASK FOR GANKS?"

And this is why jungling can be frustrating.
The worst is when you go to gank top, but they ping you away and tell you to leave cuz they have top covered, then after the game they blame you for not ganking their lane.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
typically speaking, banning him is the safest way to beat him. I've heard talk of malphite being strong vs. him and I know how to shut him down pretty well with most of my top laners, but shutting him down is such a delicate operation because it takes so little for him to get rolling these days.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

WHY CAN'T I BE SPECIAL?
Lol, which stream chats? Also, which red response you talking about?

How come you never say hi then?

Also, really need a duo queue partner for ranked, had a run of bad luck lately, and it's too frustrating for me to wanna wait for the statistics to even out.

Preferably a competent jungler.

Top Bottom