• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Crew Tournament 1 - Great Prizes

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
Eh... I've been keeping this quiet, but I've kind of just quit on the crew so far.
I have like 5 but it's just taking too long for registration among everyone.

I suggest making crews 4-5 man each, or some smaller number for crews, like bmaster suggested.
It's mainly just to get this type of tourney going and see what happens, it doesn't need to be that extravagant, and later on you could increase the crew size to one man bigger or something. This thread is just taking up room for the other tournies too, it's been like a month since this thread has been up. >.> although that discussion is on the social group.

edit... ok wth lol... this is like my first post on swf in a long time and i have tis odd magicarp/broomer gif in my sig..
+ it seems like mcfox put it in there. -.-.... *shakes fist*
(it's prob taken out already if you're reading this.)
but for those curious. this is what was put into my sig for some reason. enjoy.:

cba

Smash Master
Eh... I've been keeping this quiet, but I've kind of just quit on the crew so far.
I have like 5 but it's just taking too long for registration among everyone.

I suggest making crews 4-5 man each, or some smaller number for crews, like bmaster suggested.
It's mainly just to get this type of tourney going and see what happens, it doesn't need to be that extravagant, and later on you could increase the crew size to one man bigger or something. This thread is just taking up room for the other tournies too, it's been like a month since this thread has been up. >.> although that discussion is on the social group.

edit... ok wth lol... this is like my first post on swf in a long time and i have tis odd magicarp/broomer gif in my sig..
+ it seems like mcfox put it in there. -.-.... *shakes fist*
(it's prob taken out already if you're reading this.)
but for those curious. this is what was put into my sig for some reason. enjoy.:
i agree.
and aldo i <3 your sig

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
For all of those involved, me and Duo apologize, but this has been officially canceled. Perhaps some day we will re-start it, but due to lack of involvement (which can be attributed to the inordinate amount of tournies going on) it is taking far too long to start. Please do not reply to this post.

Top Bottom