• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Crew Tournament 1 - Great Prizes

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You could just use what I did. Its really just random colors added in, with some emphasis on some of the more important things.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Bump for sheer awesomeness (and because there are WAY too many tournies going on). So far it seems we have 6 definite crew leaders: Duo's, Glyph's, Boon's(not listed), Heartz', Chaco's, and B's. Therefore, we would need 2 more (duh). I know a bunch of people have said "maybe." Please get back really soon whether you want it to be definite or not. Or, it wasn't what we planned, but we could theoretically designate 2 leaders and then break up the waiting list into 2 crews. Then we'll finally have all of the crews and will just need to fill them out. Once we get the leaders, this will run much more smoothly I believe.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I'll join any team really...
Although I can probably gather some peoples but it all depends on how much time is remaining to gather teams.

cba

Smash Master
ill join..
4597-1153-9877
i would like to make a crew, anyone could PM me if they are interested.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Me and EliteM42 are currently free agents.

Anyone want to pick us up?

(Unfortunately, I'm grounded from the cpu, so can't communicate except through Brawl.)

: )

Smash Rookie
I would love to participate in this, but I don't know a crew leader who would be willing to accept me >.<
Any voulenteers? What's the deal with the waiting list thing or whatever? Do we have to like prove ourselves or something?

Brawl User: :)
FC: 2621-2627-3263

To more easily contact me, my Email is Pheonixx555@hotmail.com

I'm pretty much always online on Brawl whenever I'm home, so that works too.

Duo55

Smash Ace
C'mon peeps, I like your enthusiasm, but I need some of you to step up to the plate. The waiting list is FULL of quality contenders. If you want to be a captain, send some PMs out to the people on the waiting list. It isn't hard, and some people are dying to be on a crew. You dont have to be some expert brawler to have your own crew, just someone who regularly visits the forums. Remeber, all ya need if four people sayin " I'm on _____ crew" and the spots yours.

Smash Rookie
Alright, I'll be a team captain.
I don't want to discriminate or anything (good players v bad players type of thing), so to give everybody a fair chance on this team, the first seven people to PM me will be on my crew, I guess.
We can name it later and stuff.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Alright, I'll be a team captain.
I don't want to discriminate or anything (good players v bad players type of thing), so to give everybody a fair chance on this team, the first seven people to PM me will be on my crew, I guess.
We can name it later and stuff.
I was going to lead for once. -_-

I still want to...

If anyone wants a captain(if I can) challenge me to a Brawl and I'll put everything together.

BTW :), is your tag on Brawl :) too?

Duo55

Smash Ace
You can still lead Guy, but once we get more captains than crew slots, it will be a race to see who can put together a crew the fastest, and get the availible crew slots.

Smash Rookie
That's you?
Dooodd, I've known you for soo long! You're like one of the first people I faced on Brawl. With Pro and Tbro and everybody, lol.

I own you btw.
:p

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
That's you?
Dooodd, I've known you for soo long! You're like one of the first people I faced on Brawl. With Pro and Tbro and everybody, lol.

I own you btw.
:p
Lol stfu! I own everyone on my friends list, including you. :p (Especially Pro and Tbro. XD Don't you tell them that!)

HA, insolence ftw. F*ck gravity! >:D

I should join you. (You know, since I kick your *** and everything. :) )

Hey :), you should go to

smashlegends.net

Me, PRO, Shamb, MCHY, and others hang there sometimes. Good Brawlers too.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I'd love a good Brawl, sir. :D Aaand I see we still need crew leaders, potentially. I'd prefer to just be a crew member, but anything to help it get going. I know I've just started posting, so um...if anyone wants to Brawl me before deciding if I'd be a good enough leader/member, I'm up for one anytime.

Duo55

Smash Ace
No, If you don't know anyone we've mentioned.

Brawl anyone?
So, do you want to be on :)'s crew?

I'd love a good Brawl, sir. :D Aaand I see we still need crew leaders, potentially. I'd prefer to just be a crew member, but anything to help it get going. I know I've just started posting, so um...if anyone wants to Brawl me before deciding if I'd be a good enough leader/member, I'm up for one anytime.
Ok, I'll put ya on the waiting list.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Fine, but when it comes time for them to play, you'll be responsible for making sure they fight their match on time.

They have a "No post" thing going on. Falchion- is still deciding, and I haven't heard anything from Sudsy. I'll get you their FC in a moment.

Duo55

Smash Ace
They have a "No post" thing going on. Falchion- is still deciding, and I haven't heard anything from Sudsy. I'll get you their FC in a moment.
Would appretiate it.

Speaking of which, I've updated the main post with every crew members FC. If you are an official crew member, and your FC is not posted, it means that its not available in this topic, and I ask that you post it here asap. If you are a crew leader, then it is your responsibility to make sure all your crew mates FC's are accounted for, make sure you get them to me soon if one of the members on your crew does not have a FC posted beside thier name.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
So the only teams with openings that are registered are...yours, Duo. -_- :) is still putting things together.
Which leader should I aim for?

Substance 8 and Bmasterr's crews should be confirmed, right?

GFE

Smash Journeyman
can i join??? im not in a crew yet!! but ill love to participate let me know

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Nice work with the first page, its much more appealing now.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That it is. This was never supposed to take this long...

Duo55

Smash Ace
Well, I've done everything I know to do. Hell, I even got a prize up that will most likely cost me $100 or more. Whats really hurting things right now is the enormous amount of tournaments going on. And plus, this isn't a sign up and play tournament. It takes alot of cordination, and planning. There really should be some limit to the allowed amount of tournaments, or something like that. Oh well, maybe next time (if there is one) things will move along sooner.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Another call for assemblance.

I'm willing to TRY and form a crew if three people are willing to join me soon. Four makes it easier to get four more.

It would be me, EliteM42, Ltizzle, and maybe Mr. Victory ( if I can talk to him).

Top Bottom