• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Crew Tournament 1 - Great Prizes

Duo55

Smash Ace
Can EliteM42 be added to the list? (B, he's pretty good-better than me, at least)
Theres actually room for two more ppl on that crew. If you confirm, then the crew will be official, and you can bring Elite, and someone else, if the crew agrees on it.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Allright. Change of plans. Mr. Victory HAS confirmed he will play on B's team, whereas Elitem42 isn't as much of a certain player as before.

With Mr. Victory and I on the roster, how many does that leave open?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
And you saying this in no way helps.
But he does have a point. Again, tournaments like this need extra organization or they completely fall apart. The smash boards online tournament go-ers community is becoming more tight knit but it's not at the point yet where you can expect close to perfect attendance at most tournaments.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I say nay.

We're pretty much the greatest ever.

GOLD TEAM RULES!!!

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Registration is most assuredly still open. That's the problem. D: We need more people, then those people to be sorted into crews with leaders. The other bunches of tournaments just seem to be more popular for some reason, despite not having prizes. Come on guys, FREE STUFF.

SugaRush

Smash Rookie
um, yeah, im a big nooooooob =)

how do i join a crew?
laugh as much as you want =)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Registration is most assuredly still open. That's the problem. D: We need more people, then those people to be sorted into crews with leaders. The other bunches of tournaments just seem to be more popular for some reason, despite not having prizes. Come on guys, FREE STUFF.
Maybe we need to downsize the bracket. Right now, we have eight crews of eight. Maybe we should cut that in half and make it 4 crews of 8 or 8 crews of 4. I don't think we'll be able to get all the people neccessary for 8 of 8.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Good idea Sir.

I think 4 crews of 8 should work nicely, and we could finally get this started!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I can't edit Duo's posts. You just have to wait on him.

He probably just missed you.

Offtopic: CAN'T ... LOOK ... AWAY FROM ... SIGNATURE! SHOOP DA WHOOP!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You don't really join, you get recruited.

I'm pretty sure all the people on the waiting list are going to be formed into a crew fairly soon, though.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
The problem with four crews is that then we would have far too many people, and like half that signed up would be left out. Besides, then we would go straight into the semi's, that's boring. xD

Edit: If we HAD to shrink the sign-ups in some way, I would suggest smaller crews. But still, I say we continue to as planned for the time being.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I know of a few people, but I don't want to sign them up without their consent.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
If just four is too boring, we could go to six and have byes or a round-robin( which would take forever).

If that takes too long, we could go eight crews of six. 48 instead of 64 is probably more reasonable.

Or eight of five. I think we're already close to that anyways.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'm in bmasters group and it isn't even listed up there. You even approved it

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
If just four is too boring, we could go to six and have byes or a round-robin( which would take forever).

If that takes too long, we could go eight crews of six. 48 instead of 64 is probably more reasonable.

Or eight of five. I think we're already close to that anyways.
No Round Robin. With 48 people, we'd be playing for 3 weeks straight.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Sorry, I've been busy. I just got done coming back from a trip, and driving through the night for 5 hrs straight... I'll update the post later... itz sleeps time...

Top Bottom