• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
During the course of this game my pc broke, I hosted another game, played in yet another and was continuously behind. Posting isn´t hard, keeping up with walls of text is hard. I totally agree about the commitment thing and I will defend myself if I have to, I´m just not that interested right now and don´t really know who to look at. I won´t hold it against you if you lynch me, it will be a mistake though.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hilt I'm busy! I've posted rarely on this site in a good few days because of outside stuff. I will definitely reply to you, oh and I'm still suspicious of you and will be pushing my lynch. I secretly love how you're trying to turn the tables on me now btw, just because...

I'll also remind you about air. I'd like to think I took air out or at least swung people's votes on air and now I want a perfect record in this game with another mafia member lynched, starting with you. So expect a better reply from me tomorrow

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
@Marc I totally agree, especially when stuff outside this game happens. It's a lot of effort catching up and analysing people's thoughts and posting styles.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I really don't see kataefi being mafia. She started the lynch for air which is pretty much enough for me to not want to focus on here for today. Still, I'll be interested to read his writeup tomorrow since we really haven't gotten much from him beyond his vote for hilt.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Call it me trying to turn the tables if you want. I'm honestly suspicious of you and your posts have made me uneasy for quite a while now.

And please stop using your vote on Air as your defense. For all I know, after Vyse revealed air's role, you could have seen Air as a lost cause. And considering you, in your own words, "took out air", that would be the perfect way to clear yourself as town, even if you aren't.

Or maybe you are.

Marc, do you think you will be interested at some point? You not caring much about the game would explain your replies to Kevin.
I totally agree about the commitment thing and I will defend myself if I have to
Care to defend yourself against Kevin's wall of text awhile back? You basically shrugged it off, but it convinced me for the most part. If you indeed are town, you're hurting us all as a whole by not helping the prevention of your lynch, which according to you will "be a mistake".

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Kataefi is a girl? o_O

My interest waxes and wanes, I think most Mafia players can relate to that. Tell me more specifically what you want me to address and I'll make an attempt to do so. It's just that most of it can be explained with me having a nonchalant attitude in general and you're also just going to have to believe I wouldn't bus someone half-assed.

Kevin said he'd gladly do a write-up on Teran and I'm interested in seeing it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I changed my mind, I don't find him AS scummy as I once thought. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do a write-up halfassed.

Like I said for me its you or MikeG.

MikeG mainly for his responses towards the accusations of him possibly being scum and you for well, yeah I've think we've gone over it.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
If not Hilt, I'd vote Hylian.
But Hylian is afk so to speak, which isn't helping.

Somebody have him on AIM?
What's the deal?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm sticking with what I believe though, and anybody who wants this game to move forward needs to vote, either on the current bandwagon or with who you believe.

If you guys want to see some action, back up what you believe with a vote.
At this point nobody's gonna say anything worth anything til there's actual pressure on them (especially with so many inactive atm).

If votes start stacking up, they're going to talk.
This game is going no where otherwise.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
A sex change isn't my thing... I'm a guy!

Okay I really hate multiquoting or quoting in general.

@BK - I'd like to think when I voted for Hilt I gave a few good reasons. I don't just have him isolated in my mind, I'm just trying to gauge who I think could be mafia and who I think could be town, and who I think could be in the middle (though I honestly don't really know about any of these 'indie' roles I keep hearing about).

So yeah...Hilt! The big selling point that you're not town to me personally was for your lynch push on BK despite Air proving mafia. Would 2 mafias really **** up that early on in the game? Why did you persist on BK after Air was lynched?

-Hilt- said:
And please stop using your vote on Air as your defense. For all I know, after Vyse revealed air's role, you could have seen Air as a lost cause. And considering you, in your own words, "took out air", that would be the perfect way to clear yourself as town, even if you aren't.

Or maybe you are.

Your thoughts on me are just super unclear... "Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not?"... yet, you're the most suspicious of me? Why are you pushing anything on me?

I think I have a pretty good defence - I'm trying to find who is mafia in this game... I was convinced Air was mafia and I went for it, and people went for it as well... that is my selling point... that's basically the reason I'm saying it because I don't want to end up getting wrongfully lynched. I'm not just using this as some excuse to hide behind... because it actually happened and I feel as if I've at least contributed to the death of 1 mafia member, which is more than what you have under your belt and what many inactives have done for town. Remind me what you've been doing to help town despite going round in circles trying to call out inactive and inexperienced players?

What really adds fuel to fire in your case is that you're now retaliating against me for possibly calling you out. Quote me the parts of my posts that are suspicious to you... I'd like to know... what exactly is suspicious about me? I came in late to this game, I actually don't really have half a clue what I'm doing, I might as well hold a huge sign above my head calling for someone to come prod me with the scapegoat stick... which is exactly what I feel you're doing just because I called you out.

-Hilt- said:
yes
I wasn't paying attention. I had forgotten that you were the one that started the bandwagon on air. So in a way, yes, I wasn't paying as much attention to what I should have been paying attention to.

Town's knocked on your door Hilt and the best you've done is gone... "I wasn't paying any attention.... eeeerrr I'm suspicious of you instead, let's talk about you"... it speaks for itself really >.> not paying attention is the easy way out - dumbing yourself down to fit town's halo is my idea of a panic excuse, then trying to turn the tables on the guy that called you out after I've done more than you in this game just helps my case more.

What I think about everyone:

BK... I think you're town. 80% sure lol...

I'm too scared to think of anything about Tom and Kevin because they sound really clever and know what they're doing... I think they're most likely town though I'm not 100% sure.

Marc I'm a little suspicious of because he's had a few blunt posts as responses to really long posts from Kevin... in my head I'm thinking "is he hiding something?" But I don't know.

Steel I see as someone who's riding on the bandwagon.. sorry steel... you'll probably be pissed because it's coming from... well a noob. I think you're active but sort of on the sidelines just probing questions and trying to find stuff out. Nothing majorly bad though... but you were super quick to agree with me.

Hilt... most suspicious of for the reasons above. I'm not isolating you, I'll try and get my way to other players as well, I just wanted to see how you'd react to pressure and right now I don't think you've helped your case very well.

Teran... a little suspicious of... seems like you're just riding along, keeping quiet, had a little fight with Tom but nothing big... I don't know what to make of it... It's just instinctive suspicion though, nothing major.

Hylian I just bet has a key role in this game lol... but I'm only saying that because he seems to be the most inactive and it's just destiny that stuff like that happens... he might have a lot to say, he might not... I'll never know...

I know I've forgotten someone and if I have then I haven't really thought about you enough to make a decent opinion >.>

SO YEAH!! That's my opinion! Hope this helps the game pick up a bit. I won't be able to respond to posts right away! And everyone just call me kat or kata.. kataefi's too long.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Kataefi don't let experienced players scare you of saying anything. Their presence shouldn't hold you back, not to mention I don't know if tom has even clicked on this thread in a week.

Probing questions and trying to find stuff out is bad? What? lol. And I wasn't quick to agree with you, I was thinking over the hilt situation for 2-3 days before you even posted your vote. My vote simply applied more pressure to him, thus far he has done nothing to make me want to revoke it.

Your segment on me made no sense, you basically said "well you're scum hunting, but since you voted after i did you're a bandwagoner sooo..."

Anyway, right now I'm fine with either a hilt or mike g lynch. They both feel scummy to me and mike g hasn't even posted since I made a post about him. Marc is eh, but I don't think he should be our focus for today.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Okay... I just thought you were super quick to agree with me on Hilt and I panned that out into a paragraph.

And everything else is taken on board.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
A quote from near the end of D2:

The thing is that if I did I'm almost certain that mafia or serial killer will kill me at night.
While this is somewhat of a scummy post from BK, I think this is interesting.

One would think mafia would kill BK instead of Kaylo last night due to BK's pseudo-role claim here, implying that he's probably pretty useful.

This is another reason why I'm suspicious of Hilt and MikeG, avoid killing BK at night so that they can just push his lynch the next day.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Would you rather I brushed it off? Should I do what Marc is doing? Maybe I should ignore the questions? Maybe do what caused me to get these votes in first place, even longer? Why WOULDN'T I say who I'm suspicious of? You're saying that because I'm giving reasoning now, while votes are on me, means I'm scum? That's dumb.

What I'm suspicous of is your reactions to my posts. This was the main one. This was posted by you right after I barely mentioned you in one of my posts.
Hilt I'm busy! I've posted rarely on this site in a good few days because of outside stuff. I will definitely reply to you, oh and I'm still suspicious of you and will be pushing my lynch. I secretly love how you're trying to turn the tables on me now btw, just because...

I'll also remind you about air. I'd like to think I took air out or at least swung people's votes on air and now I want a perfect record in this game with another mafia member lynched, starting with you. So expect a better reply from me tomorrow
"god damn, Hilt, you're such an idiot. Don't you remember? I killed air! Why would I possibly ever be anything but town?" Basically all I read from your post was you being a smart ass, mad about me mentioning you in my post. I'm interested in seeing some of your other opinions on some of the other players. Not because I'm trying to "draw attention from myself" or whatever, just because I'm curious to see whether you actually have a good reason to believe they're mafia or if you're just focusing on me for some reason. Maybe you honestly think I'm mafia. That's possible too. However, your suspicion on steel was dumb. There's nothing wrong with his jumping on me, it's barely different than what you did. As was your couple of lines on Hylian, he hadn't even been on SWF in days and nobody was able to contact him. I doubt "destiny" had anything to do with it. Your other suspicions seemed hollow to me. So yes, I'm curious of whether you actually care to search anything about them, or do any kind of write up, or if you're only going after me, because I mentioned you in a post.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
The thing is that if I did I'm almost certain that mafia or serial killer will kill me at night.
A quote from near the end of D2:

While this is somewhat of a scummy post from BK, I think this is interesting.

One would think mafia would kill BK instead of Kaylo last night due to BK's pseudo-role claim here, implying that he's probably pretty useful.

This is another reason why I'm suspicious of Hilt and MikeG, avoid killing BK at night so that they can just push his lynch the next day.
oh wow nice find
guess that blows my theory out of the water

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Hilt I'm just repeating points now >.> I actively voted you because a) you were persistant on BK after air got lynched, b) you did become suspicious of me (and I explained in my post as to why I actually found that a little suspicious myself), and (recently) c) you're pushing suspicions on me still, despite myself trying to prove that I am helping town, others thinking I'm town, and (yes I know it's repetitive), my lynch brigade on air!, which is much much more than what anyone can say about you.

I voted you, and suddenly you reacted and go "I wasn't paying attention, let's not actually focus on myself and talk about you instead" after being called out. I'm taking note of your reactions as well. You haven't really defended yourself, and you haven't really addressed any of my points in my lovely long post above =D. I'm simply reacting to you this way because instead of trying to addres my points you're trying to shift focus on me, which is why I'm saying you're turning the tables on me. I'm not trying to be a smartass I'm just being honest with you. It's like I'm accusing you... and you're acknowledging that by accusing me of something different.

Oh and I only mentioned steel because he was so quick to vote for you too, that's all, I just had to pan that out into a paragraph so I didn't just have one line =p I don't think you really got what I was getting at with the Hylian thing, but never mind.

So what do you think of everyone right now then?

@Mike G - why were you persistant on BK also? I'm keen to know...

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay, okay, haha. I've let this distract me enough and we're only going in circles. I've said quite a few times now that I was going to look back at old posts of Mike G, and probably Marc and Teran as well, though I keep getting distracted, and have yet to do so. I won't be home all day tomorrow (tournament) so I'm going to do that Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to find something and get not-bad at reading people in this game >.>

If you're wanting specific replies to parts of your posts, I'm sorry but it will wait until sunday. Partially because it keeps leading into arguments that distract me from looking at others that I'm suspicious of, also partially becuase i'm tired and need sleep @_@

Sorry, I'll answer the rest of your posts sunday, kataefi.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Chaco is replacing Hylian (who won't have internet for at least a week or two according to his post in the Staffer Shack). The deadline for Day 3 has been extended to October 18th, 11:59PM.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Can someone please quickly explain to me this BK thing as well lol

Basically, in a last effort to not get lynched I was about to role claim. I was about to but I knew if I did It would be bad for town to give away information about myself in the case I did survive. I made the mistake of openly saying it which I regretted because I thought I was a about to get night killed since I was basically giving info to mafia.

Luckily, I lived and air turned out mafia. When night came kaylo got killed which is odd since I was basically saying "Hey, I'm town!".

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Chaco cannot replace in for Hylian due to outside communication while he wasn't in the game. Deadline reverted. Sorry guys.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wait wait, so I have until the end of the day? lol

Well I just got back home, and I'm dead tired. If you all are WILLING to hear a role claim, it's the only last resort I have. I've pretty much dug myself into a deep enough hole that getting out isn't likely. The best I can do is try to explain why me dying from Lynch is slightly (but only slightly) worse than me dying from night kill, after role claiming, although they both will suck for town (I'll explain why, if anyone cares).

Yes, yes, I know, doing this is dumb and others have done the same, and I'll only end up getting killed by mafia, but in the position I'm in I don't have another choice. I'll be sleeping soon and I'll check the thread back after I wake up.

I've pretty much accepted my death, and I've kinda ****ed town up a bit, considering that if I die from lynch town takes a blow from my role backfiring, and the only way to even defend myself is through role claiming, hoping someone believes me, and if they DO, there will be absolutely NO reason for Mafia to not kill me that night >.> In which case town still takes a blow. So I'll go ahead and apologize to town... after I wake up I'll dig through whatever posts possible I can and see if there's anything I can dig up on anyone, and any last opinions I can throw out before the day is over.

Call this me trying to wiggle my way out, if you want. You'll understand when I die. The only way to prevent this problem is for me to have not ****ed up and made myself look suspicious, but that's already happened. :/

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
wow ok so deadline is today?

yes hilt you should roleclaim. do it asap. be productive.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
wow ok so deadline is today?

yes hilt you should roleclaim. do it asap. be productive.
I really don't want to because I'm just going to die tonight regardless if i do >.>

Avril Lavigne, Beloved Princess
If I die, the next day is skipped to be used for my funeral, having two night phases in a row. As a plus to my ability, since I was close to Michael Jackson before his death, I'm able to still "hear him through his music" meaning I'm able to talk to him through PM, IM, etc. He's not one of the sixteen of us and I'm pretty sure I'm really not suppose to say who he is >.>

Other than that there's nothing to it. So yeah I'm ****ed. Because now that mafia knows what I am, if I don't die from lynch today, there's absolutely no reason for me not to die tonight, because they'd end up getting a second lynch :/

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Some kind of form of a mason? Interesting... Possibly kind of broken/stupid since he isn't even in the game >_>

I'm not sure what town should do in this situation. Scum may or may not kill you tonight if we decided to lynch someone else.

Maybe I'll go back to MikeG now. I'm aware hilt will still be lynched despite this unvote.

unvote vote: MikeG

Tom what do you recommend in this situation? Kevin?

Anyway, Mike has been extremely inactive ever since I rose suspicions about him. Judging by your claim perhaps a mike lynch will be safer for now, but I'd like to see thoughts from others, please.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Something I forgot to add to the post.

I can't say I 100% believe the claim but I don't think we should just let the day end with no discussion about this. A specific role like that isn't easy to make up imo.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
4th Official Vote Count:
(2) -Hilt-: Kataefi, Vyse
(2) Mike G: §teel, bowser king
(1) Marc: KevinM

(6) Not voting: Tom, Teran17, Marc, Mike G, Hylian, -Hilt-

With 11 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for October 11th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Something I forgot to add to the post.

I can't say I 100% believe the claim but I don't think we should just let the day end with no discussion about this. A specific role like that isn't easy to make up imo.
I agree but I'm going to be gone past 9 so I only have an hour so in case I don't get time to vote I thought it would be better to do it early on.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I don't believe hilt.

If you recall what I alluded to at the beginning of the game when Crimson King placed pressure on me, I'm not a vanilla townie.

The only information I have is that on night 1 I 'watched' chibosempai and he was visited by hilt.

According to this: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Princess
The princess role doesn't have an ability that can be used during the night.

Night 2 I watched bowserking and got nothing.

It's taken me the entire game to build a case against hilt, since this is the only certain piece of info I had to work with. Right after night 1 I had the first post where I bought up the probable existence of a serial killer.

I've questioned him this entire game trying to get him to give me something and this is it. A princess doesn't have a night ability, so there's no way you could be a princess.

To everyone: I've said this before (a long time before) but, discuss this information as though I'm not in the room.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
That makes things SO much more interesting. Chibo getting visited by hilt. Him always talking about SK and then claiming to be princess which would be really bad for town.

Anyway, I think that's enough for me to get a rough idea of your role and for me too unvote.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I like activity. ^_^

th Official Vote Count:
(2) -Hilt-: Kataefi, Vyse
(2) Mike G: §teel, Marc
(1) Marc: KevinM

(6) Not voting: Tom, Teran17, Mike G, Hylian, -Hilt-, bowser king

With 11 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for October 11th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Well then.. this is interesting.

Vyse is essentially role claiming to shut down hilt. Gah, this is confusing and it will look like i'm vote hopping o_o We still have three hours though, so I'll refrain for now though I like that vyse came out with his claim and I'm inclined to believe it.

more ppl post plz

unvote

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Oh wow, that's a nice argument, vyse. You're right though, the princess does not have any abilities that would cause me to target a player. So, I know that what you said is false. And after I die, everyone else will know that what you said is false as well. So saying that may not have been the right choice.

Either someone's role caused a disruption (I don't know if there's a role that can do that, but Xiivi could have added it anyways haha), or you're lying.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
All we know is that one of you 2 is lying. I'm far more inclined to believe vyse who has done nothing to show signs of being scum while you have shown many.

Still, the idea that IF hilt is princess we'd be losing a huge amount of our town members AND we'd waste a lynch on vyse which would lead to another night of killing.

That's all theoretical but I'm almost guaranteed sure that vyse isn't lying after his pesude-roleclaim day 1.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm not sure what to do here.

If Vyse is telling the truth, then by all means kill hilt. But if he's lying/wrong, then we may lose 3+ townies by the time we can even talk again. Thus, the SAFER lynch would be mikeG.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Forgot about that option.

Either person we choose we are guaranteed to lose a lot of members if the person we chose turns out to be lying. So it would seem like that would be the most safe option at this point. We could let the other players express there views the next day but what if that was to late?

I have no idea what to do right now V_V

Top Bottom