• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I just got the clearance from Tom and this will be sign-ups for the next LoD mafia game.

Welcome to The Grammys Mafia!

The following links, stolen from Tom, may help new players become acquainted with the game:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Rules:

Obvious:
1. Don't edit your posts.
2. The only person you can talk to outside of this game thread is me unless your PM states otherwise (and I probably won't be telling you much!).
3. If you can talk to others because YOUR PM SAID SO, then you must give me the logs as well!
4. You are not allowed to quote/fake/partial quote/other stupid ways of cheating your role PM or any mod PMs for that matter.
5. You are allowed to quote your role/mod PM to those you can communicate with unless your role/mod PM states otherwise.
6. No not having fun, this includes sucking away other people's fun as well.

Gameplay:
1. Bold your votes (FoS's too). (Vote: Republican)
2. Also unvote before voting again (knock yourself out with FoS's). (Unvote: Democrat)
3. Once a majority is reached, that person's so gone. Day will end with a lynch unless the majority votes no lynch.
4. Twilight occurs when you guys reach a majority for lynch (or the deadline hitting and the lynch occurring because of it) and you guys can like mess all you want until the death scene happens.
5. During Twilight you are all vampires.
6. After your death scene, you only get 1 post. It can only say the following:
"Go town!"
"Go scum!"
"Go me!"
"Ankoku's a smart guy, I think he'd be a great smod."
No combining and no other remarks. Word for word people.

Other boring ****:
1. The game has deadlines of a 2 week day phase & 72 hour night phase, both of which can be reduced/extended as I see fit.
2. If there's no majority for a lynch, highest votes dies, if it's tied, whoever reached the majority first dies. If no votes are cast at all I roll dice.
3. You will be prodded once every 72 hours that you don't post unless you asked me for an extension or something. 3 prods means a replacement/mod kill.
4. HTML is banned. (Sorry guys, no invisible text for you.)

People who've managed to stay on my good side:
1. §teel
2. -Hilt-
3. Hylian Chaco Crimson King2
4. CrimsonKing
5. KevinM
6. Tom
7. KayLo!
8. Mini Mic Marc
9. Nya~! :3 Kataefi
10. Omni
11. Vyse