• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'll join if I'm not to late.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll join if I'm not to late.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Begins

It's been an exciting night at the 52nd Grammy Awards, with tons of exciting performances and speeches. And of course, an extended tribute to the deceased King of Pop, Michael Jackson who died last year causing turmoil throughout the music industry and between fans alike.

The performances included bands such as Daughtry, who performed the late-blooming hit “No Surprise”, Cobra Starship, who performed the summer smash “Good Girls Go Bad”, and the Black Eyed Peas who performed their record shattering songs “Boom Boom Pow” and “I Gotta Feeling”.

Many were ready to head home with plenty of fame and glory under their belts, whilst others were not so lucky when it came to the awards department. In fact, those who weren't as well-received as they expected decided to take matters into their own hands.

As the masses were pouring out of the building, a few lingered behind for various reasons. However this would soon reveal itself as a mistake once the power unexpectedly went out.

“Seriously? I'm trying to read a note from my admirer here.”

“Get over it girly. No one cares about your crazed fans.”

“So are we just going to stand here and wait for the power to come back or what?”

“Does it matter, there's still light from the outside anyway.”

And with that statement, the doors at the main entrance slammed shut, cutting off all light to the room. The group quickly rushed towards the doors, only to find they were locked inside. After checking a few others, they found they were indeed stuck inside.

“Well this is just perfect! I need to get ready for a photo shoot tomorrow!”

“I I this bad.”

“What's with the stuttering? Scared of the dark?”

However before anyone else could say a word, there was a bone-chilling scream and the sound of a body hitting the floor. As if on cue, the lights came on immediately afterwards, revealing Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas' dead body. Upon further inspection, the group of survivors found the words “Mafia – 1, Town – 0” found etched into her leather coat.

“Oh ****.”

“Those sick ********.”

“I can't believe she was wearing real leather. The pig.”

Soon the fingers were pointing and the group found themselves wrapped up in a game of accusations and survival.

Day 1 Begins!
With 16 alive, it takes a vote of 9 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for September 16th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
What the **** Kevin?

You can't just go and vote for Marc on D1 when we haven't even discussed anything yet.

With that said,

Vote: Airgemini

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Marc's not even in on this one. Idiots.
*Swishes Lady Gaga long blonde hair with hands on hips*

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I know your new Vyse but you should read those links man you're supposed to try and keep that stuff on the DL.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I DONT GET IT :mad:

Kevin voted Marc, but he's not in the game.
I have clearly failed to understand what's wrong.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Somebody is going to have to take me into the corner and explain to me why I feel like the dumbest person on the earth right now.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Cuz that's what KevinM wanted.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vyse why would you name claim?

That's the point we're all focused on.

Sasuke you're not helping here.

Unvote: Marc (lucky you're not here)
Vote: Sasuke

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We're not meant to be hiding the 'name' of the person, just the role they have.

Right?

...Right?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Vote: Barack Obama

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
God, the fact that no one understands joke voting makes me want to rip my ****ing hair out.

And seriously Sasuke stop posting in here its disrespectful regardless of me joking with you.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Oh, I understand now that you were joke voting. My response was meant to be a joke in character cause I figured Lady Gaga would be a ***** etc.

Top Bottom