• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah Marc, I'd quite like a good example of where I've ****ed up, that would be nice.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
No major ****ups, just that like BK and Mike G you mostly respond when called out on silence. You were early to vote for air though, so I'm not that suspicious of you. Looking back through your posts, most of them were oneliners, of which many where simply you saying you didn't really have time. Basically, you (try to?) seem active without really being active. Once again though, voting air is a major plus for you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tuesday night/all Wednesday I'll be really active, most likely.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Steel what SPECIFICALLY do you like about Vyse's argument on -hilt-.

I hate for the most part when people proxy onto others. Can you point out where you're confident in his argument and say why.

I don't agree or disagree yet, but you're not going to convince me simply by saying "I agree with ____"

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Similar to Mike G, i don't like how he is focusing on bowser king. Also, the fact that he is also focusing the most on the serial killer tells me that HE may be the serial killer or mafia.

But 80% of the reason i posted that was cus there wasn't a post in awhile and I wanted more activity >_< But yes i should have backed it up more than that.

Kevin what do you think about mike g?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Avatar - Last Post [Name - # of Day 3 Posts] {Notes}

Today, 10:37 AM [§teel - 20]
Today, 10:31 AM [KevinM - 15]
Today, 08:38 AM [Teran - 11]
10-03-2009, 02:09 PM [Marc - 9]
10-03-2009, 05:11 AM [Vyse - 7]
10-02-2009, 10:29 PM [Mike G - 7]
10-02-2009, 09:17 PM [Tom - 17]
10-02-2009, 11:11 AM [-Hilt- - 6] {Requested V/LA, which has expired.}
10-01-2009, 03:57 PM [bowserking - 6]
09-30-2009, 02:56 PM [Kataefi - 1]
09-29-2009, 04:12 PM [Hylian - 1] {Requested V/LA, which is still in effect as he hasn't posted anywhere on the site since this date.}

It has been approximately nine days since Day 3 start, due to the inactivity of all players during the weekend as usual, only those with less than nine posts have been prodded.

2nd Official Vote Count:
(1) Marc: KevinM
(1) Mike G: §teel

(8) Not voting: Kataefi, Tom, Teran17, Marc, bowser king, Mike G, Hylian, -Hilt-, Vyse

With 11 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for October 11th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I am... going to vote Hilt!

I've been thinking things through... why 2 mafia members would **** up is beyond me. I got the impression Air and BK had no connection whatsoever, I didn't see any coordination between them, they would have at least tried to worm their ways out collectively by not suggesting one another at all and trying to place focus on other members, which they didn't really do at all (or well) from the impressions I got reading their earlier posts.

With this in mind, Air turned out to be mafia, so I'm naturally going to assume BK isn't mafia at all (I hear people talking about other roles but I don't really know what that they mean... so I'm ignoring those for now). So I'm getting suspicious of those still focusing on BK - Hilt and Mike G.

But, Hilt... I think you're coming across a bit too try-hard, like it's a facade of some kind you're hiding behind by posting stuff. 'Look... I make nice lengthy posts that make me seem overly curious... everyone will think I'm town'... I don't see anything casual, I just see forced curiosity and a lot of questions being thrown by you. You even became suspicious of me at one point despite me giving my thoughts on Air, who was mafia. Either you're not really paying attention, or you're trying to shift focus on easier targets -the less experienced and the less active (myself and BK respectively).

I don't know whether to take that as anti-town or not... but I'm definitely suspicious of you, so...

vote: -Hilt-

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Kataefi mafia often mention each other to avoid what you said there, if it looks like they target each other people wouldn't suspect them as partners.

With that said, i'm cool with a hilt lynch at the moment

unvote vote: -hilt-

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Okay cool! I'll keep that in mind next time.

I just got the impression that Air and BK had no connection and that mafia would try to avoid connection somehow. It felt like if there was a connection, they would coordinate something - like a shift in focus to another person if they were both lynch targets but I don't think they did that very well. And with Air proving mafia and all, it makes me a little less suspicious of BK and more suspicious of people pushing to lynch him.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Seeing as a FoS will just go missing.
Vote: -Hilt-

Although, I'd Reeeeeeally like to wait for Hylian, hilt could flip either Mafia or indie if my reasoning holds true. I still stick by what I said about hilt Indie hunting to play it safe.

C'mon guys, post!
>_<

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I think hylian is fine for now, though i'm going to keep a close eye on him once he comes back

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wow. what the hell just happened?

I'll try and post up my full thoughts tomorrow.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
3rd Official Vote Count:
(3) -Hilt-: Kataefi, §teel, Vyse
(1) Marc: KevinM

(7) Not voting: Tom, Teran17, Marc, bowser king, Mike G, Hylian, -Hilt-

With 11 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for October 11th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, had an energy drink and ready to make a long post.

First, Vyse:
Sorry to keep you waiting. You mentioned me bringing up Serial Killer, and BK's possibility of being it, a few times. It was also mentioned that my "lengthy" posts were made merely to make myself appear town (this was said by Kataefi, though).

I had a question that I asked two or three times. "Am I paying too much attention to the Serial Killer role?" This question was never answered, whether this was done purposefully or not. Your vote for me, as well as the bandwagon of Kataefi and Steel, answer this question, I suppose. I was hoping for a straight answer from Tom or Kevin or one of the veterans, but this works as well. I was, in the beginning, unsure to why the Serial Killer role was, for the most part, being ignored, but I suppose it would be difficult to find the serial killer without it being accidental. And it's also possible his night kill would, on accident, benefit town which is ANOTHER thing I asked about, which was never answered, "how big of a threat Serial Killer is". However, the past two big posts about SK I've made were both made in response to a question from someone, Tom asking me why I suspected BK of it, and BK saying that him killing chibo would be stupid because it would "draw more attention" to him. Which I still think was a dumb argument. Regardless, my two main questions were never answered so I'm getting the feeling they were ignored so that people would see where I took it.

Steel:
You've said about two or three times in the past that you think I'm town. Why? You never really gave a reason, and I've been a suspect of a few players a few times (mainly vyse lol), as well as being in Tom's Lynch Pool. I'm just curious to why my posts seemed to have made me look town.

Kataefi:
You even became suspicious of me at one point despite me giving my thoughts on Air, who was mafia. Either you're not really paying attention, or you're trying to shift focus on easier targets -the less experienced and the less active (myself and BK respectively).
yes
I wasn't paying attention. I had forgotten that you were the one that started the bandwagon on air. So in a way, yes, I wasn't paying as much attention to what I should have been paying attention to.

Heh, post wasn't as long as I thought it'd be :/
If anyone has any other questions, I should be awake for awhile, and I'll have plenty of time to make posts. Tell me if there was something I didn't address or answer. I'll soon (most likely today) be looking through Marc's and Mike G's posts, as they're the two that I'm suspicious of the most, Marc due to Kevin's write up on him, and Mike G due to Steel's. However, since I haven't done as much work I'll try to use this to make the initiative.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I simply got town vibes from you when I reread your posts. However, I'm suspicious of anyone who continues to pressure BK today. While we can't let him completely off the leash, i don't see how it is beneficial to go after him today. Your concentration on the serial killer makes me think you aren't town as well.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
BK saying that him killing chibo would be stupid because it would "draw more attention" to him. Which I still think was a dumb argument.

How come? As vyse stated, the SK might try to make it seem like I'm SK by killing Chibo. Did you consider that before?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ditto what bk said. Why do you think it's a dumb argument? It's a pretty sound argument to me.

Hilt, you've addressed most of the points except probably the most important part.

Why should we believe you aren't the serial killer or the mafia trying to pin the SK role on bowser king?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Because basically, your response was:

"I asked a lot of questions that were ignored."
"Steel was pretty sure I was town and I want to know why"
"I wasn't paying attention when I started asking Kataefi questions"

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard

As vyse stated, the SK might try to make it seem like I'm SK by killing Chibo. Did you consider that before?
Granted, if the serial killer was smart enough to make his night kill seemingly random, or used it to make someone else appear as the killer, my theory becomes worthless.
Yes, I did.
Why should we believe you aren't the serial killer or the mafia trying to pin the SK role on bowser king?
I'm... really not sure how to answer this lol. I suppose I HAVE put myself in an awkward situation, I won't deny that. So I don't have too much of a legitimate reason for myself to not look suspicious. I haven't posted enough to look town (which is why I was curious of Steel's posts of me being clear in his eyes as town), and haven't played a big enough role in the scum hunting to clear myself.

So leaving this question unanswered is basically all I can do, as I can't come to an answer. Although, considering how I've apparently been adamant, according to yourself, on the accusation of BK being serial killer, why would I be this way if nobody else had really brought it up? Why would I draw attention to the role of the serial killer when not only had it not been brought up yet, but when nobody had responded to my previous post(s) on the matter. Why not leave it alone? So, if Bowser King's answer of "it would draw attention to myself if I killed Chibo" reason is legit, wouldn't mine of "it would draw attention to myself if I accused Bowser King" make sense? If I were the serial killer I'd much rather lie low, hoping that my role, being independent and not talked about, as of now, would continue to not be thought of as much. However, there's also the fact that I'm also new at this game, so making this mistake wouldn't be too difficult to believe, I suppose, if I were the Serial Killer >.>

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
How?

I'm putting in my own input as well, I'm not just saying "i agree, vote: whoever". And I said agree what, once maybe twice?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So... we get a bandwagon of three votes and then no one says anything again?

Ok cool.

Just checking.

Steel, your own reasoning has been rather weak, and you hopped on the bandwagon with a basic "can't argue with that" mentality.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm not bandwagoning anyone, and my suspicions aren't heightened enough yet. I want a few more things to be said before I can actually make a fair judgment.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If you had to lynch someone right now based off all that has been said who would you pick and make a case for it.

This is directed at both you Teran, and Steel.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This game is literally going nowhere at the moment.

I don't doubt that steel would vote hop if another lynch looked likely to happen.
I don't blame anyone for not wanting to scum hunt right now because nobody's posting, and I've pretty much exhausted what I can of Hilt now that he's at a point where he 'can't answer my questions'.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If Hilt wasn't here who is your number two suspicion and make a case for it.

We have three days, the only reason people aren't talking is because they choose not to.

Discussion is town's number one weapon and you people **** it up by not saying anything.

It went vote, vote, vote and then discussion stopped.. like how does that go down with no one questioning anything.

I'd rather lynch Marc or MikeG still.

I see hilt as just being stupid and trying to be active while avoiding the prod/lynch from coasting.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
If you had to lynch someone right now based off all that has been said who would you pick and make a case for it.

This is directed at both you Teran, and Steel.
Hilt or MikeG respectively, my case has been presented for mikeg and i've also thrown input on the hilt scenario. What do you want me to do? Repeat and parrot what I thought was logical reasoning from the others who think hilt is scum?

Anyway people need to focus more on this game. I don't see why people can't just make one or two posts every day or two.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
So you are still suspicious of mikeg? You ignored the question before.

What is your case on him?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm with Kevin on this one, in the suspicion of Marc and Mike. I really didn't like either of thier responses to Kevin's posts, but I would imagine they wouldn't be stupid enough to say something like that if he's Mafia. Or maybe I'm wrong. Not to be like Steel and just agree with others, but it's who it's who I'm suspicious of. I'm not as good at scum hunting as others >.>

I don't think steel voting me that fast is a cause to think he's scum though, Kevin. I'm more suspicious about Kataefi and his immediate vote for me after Vyse opened the way, giving very similar reasons that he did with the addition of the fact that I questioned him when it was obvious he wasn't scum. He also hasn't posted much to push my lynch like the other two have, after his initial two posts. If I remember right, he did the same in the situation of Air's lynch. Although I guess I need to look through the rest of Steel's posts. I don't really have enough suspicion on anyone to decide on a lynch :/

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm with Kevin on this one, in the suspicion of Marc and Mike. I really didn't like either of thier responses to Kevin's posts, but I would imagine they wouldn't be stupid enough to say something like that if he's Mafia. Or maybe I'm wrong. Not to be like Steel and just agree with others, but it's who it's who I'm suspicious of. I'm not as good at scum hunting as others >.>

I don't think steel voting me that fast is a cause to think he's scum though, Kevin. I'm more suspicious about Kataefi and his immediate vote for me after Vyse opened the way, giving very similar reasons that he did with the addition of the fact that I questioned him when it was obvious he wasn't scum. He also hasn't posted much to push my lynch like the other two have, after his initial two posts. If I remember right, he did the same in the situation of Air's lynch. Although I guess I need to look through the rest of Steel's posts. I don't really have enough suspicion on anyone to decide on a lynch :/
lol@ this stigma of "i just agree with others" Have people been reading my posts this whole game?

I threw in that post a page or two ago saying I liked vyse's reasoning to get people to start posting again cus it was so damn SLOW. How is the first half of your post any better than that one anyway?

Kataefi is probably town as he started Air's vote wagon. Taking his experience into consideration I doubt he would bus him that early in the game. Why are you trying to draw attention to the people voting for you? I'm not trying to avoid attention (obviously, i'm one of the more active posters), but it's a pseudo OMGUS.

Also, why have I been the only one to input **** on Mike? The rest of you are just saying "i'm suspicious of him."

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
If I was trying to OMGUS I would have gone for you, steel. You were very quick to vote for me and Kevin getting onto you about it would have been a really good opening for me to try to divert the attention from myself. Would have worked much better than me saying ANYTHING about kataefi again, considering the last time I did, Tom pretty much called me an idiot lol. Using you would have ben much smarter than going for Kataefi. After all, why would I have said anything about someone everyone thinks is town? That would be dumb.

Also I said that wrong in my last post, saying that Kevin was the one Mike was responding to, my mistake. Forgot it was steel that made the write up.

I'll be back after church.

Top Bottom