• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So you're indie, you have a "superpower," you know for sure that CK is mafia rather than town or indie, but you'll die if you tell anybody what your so-called power is???

Why did you tell us this on Day 1 rather than waiting a Night or two first? It seems like something you'd want to keep hidden (to avoid, I dunno, getting nightkilled maybe @.@), so from where I'm standing, you look mighty suspicious right about now for having spilled all that.
Sorry, sorry. I dead knot sea this this (ninja).

1.) Yes, yes.

2.) My posting restriction dos knot uh loud me to uh void attention attention. I all so what Ted to :mad: Crimson King off so that I cold all low scummy reactions to rice to to the surface.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The only reason why I tried to drive a lot of attention to BK is because I didn't like his first response to Steel and seeing how he would act under the pressure that I was laying on him. He seems to have slown down again (posting wise), so either back to school or he's trying to avoid questions.

I wasn't even originally for lynching an inactive, I was for voting Tom originally, then No Lynch. I was just persuaded to vote for an inactive member, and of all those who are inactive, BK is the only one that I see has given anyone a reason to be suspicious. Katafaei is working on getting into the game still, Kaylo is still working on getting to the bottom of the Omni debacle, and Hilt just provided some good insight from his perspective.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Next time you edit a post Omni, it's a modkill no questions asked. It's just flat out been too many times.

Eh, I'm too nice.

I'm just going to be banning coloured fonts in any and all future games.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Still a lot of time left.

hmmm.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Good job, smartass. The first results aren't even relevant and I had to resort to Wikipedia. I still fail to see how it applies to what I wrote.
hahahahaha. relax dude.

also, i dont know how your internet works in dutchie land but the first result is wikipedia for me.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
*shrugs*

Dutch Google gives you a bunch of companies, although Dutch Wikipedia is actually the second result. I know what "ad hoc" literally means as I've had Latin, I just didn't know it could be applied to arguments apparently. I think I know what KevinM was trying to say, but he has effectively discouraged me from putting effort into responding to him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
(shrug)

as long as you keep up with activity even though your computer busted im giving you and kevinm brownie townie points because i like you both

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, where are we here? We have about <5 days until the deadline. Hopefully, Bowser King posts more, so we can see if it's worth lynching him or moving on to the other inactives.

One of my major concerns is still Vyse. After name dropping, I am starting to wondering if it was intentional/coached in order to give us the slip that "this guy is so new." Anyone have anything on him?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
In fact:

Unvote

Vote: Vyse

Having 4 people on BK is totally unnecessary for someone who we voted for purely due to inactivity. Vyse, your turn. Tell us where you stand, who you find suspicious, and who do you want to vote for.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
It could have been intentional but chances are he just screwed up. The main reason I think this is because, as he said, names really don't have much connection to the roles you play.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
BK, for a newbie, that is very likely, but there are still a lot of questions I have with that reveal.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Game Mod Update!

Activity Log:
-0 Hour Mark-
Crimson King:
Today, 06:51 PM
bowser king:
Today, 06:47 PM
Tom:
Today, 05:44 PM
Marc:
Today, 05:38 PM
Hylian:
Today, 04:00 PM
ChiboSempai:
Today, 03:39 PM
Omni:
Today, 01:38 PM
KayLo!:
Today, 01:30 PM
KevinM:
Today, 12:26 PM
Kataefi:
Today, 09:00 AM
-12 Hour Mark-
-Hilt-:
Today, 06:58 AM
Steel:
Yesterday, 08:04 PM
-24 Hour Mark-
Mike G:
Yesterday, 05:01 PM
airgemini:
Yesterday, 04:20 PM
Teran:
Yesterday, 02:53 PM
-36 Hour Mark-
Vyse:
09-09-2009, 10:24 PM
-48 Hour Mark-
-60 Hour Mark-
-72 Hour Mark-

8th Official Vote Count:
(3): bowser king: §teel, KevinM, ChiboSempai
(1): Crimson King : Omni
(1): Vyse: Crimson King

(11) Not voting: Mike G, bowser king, airgemini, Teran17, Kataefi, Vyse, Marc, Hylian, KayLo!, Tom, -Hilt-

With 16 alive, it takes a vote of 9 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for September 16th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Since we are near the deadline, let me refresh you on some rules.

Obvious:
1. Don't edit your posts.

Gameplay:
4. Twilight occurs between you guys reaching a majority for lynch (or the deadline hitting and the lynch occurring because of it) and you guys can like circlejerk all you want until the death scene happens.
5. During Twilight you are all vampires.
6. After your death scene, you only get 1 post. It can only say the following:
"Go town!"
"Go scum!"
"Go me!"
"Ankoku's a smart guy, I think he'd be a great smod."
No combining and no other remarks. Word for word people.

Other boring ****:
4. HTML is banned. (Sorry guys, no invisible text for you.)
There will be 72 Hours of extension for Day 1 due to the many replacements.

A deadline has been reset for September 19th 11:59PM EST!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I have a request.

I will not post until everyone is satisfied that everyone else has been adequately poked, prodded or otherwise examined within this thread.

I don't think that puts us at any kind of disadvantage, though if there is a sound reason why that would not be the case I'll post what I think.

Leave me until last, and don't try to make me explain before then (actually, don't ask me to explain period). I need you guys to put yourselves in my shoes and decide when I should start posting if my goal is to post after everyone else.

From now until then, I won't reveal any information and will not be posting at all (except to avoid being prodded).

Though if you guys start piling votes on me, I won't have much choice.

Also for future reference:

Decide what you want to do as a group, but do not ask "me" in your phrasing of that decision. I will lurk and then decide what to do. "We want Vyse to XXXX and then XXXX".

IE, address me as an external thing, not a person.

(Trust.jpg)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Purposely coasting the entire day in order to avoid attention until the very end to even get you to POST?

Mega scum-tell, and you aren't helping town in any way either.

unvote

vote: vyse

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
One last thing:

I thought airgemini hadn't answered Tom yet, but a quick re-check makes me a liar. I was gonna wait til everyone had answered Tom, but I guess we're already there.

I will full role claim, but not yet. I have a rather debilitating posting restriction which you might be able to figure out if you look at my posting history, or rather, what and when I haven't commented on anything.

Decide what you want to do as a group, but do not ask "me" in your phrasing of that decision. I will lurk and then decide what to do. "We want Vyse to XXXX and then XXXX".

Only if people are happy that everyone else has been sufficiently poked and prodded, will I spill the beans.

Also, the only opinion I have right now is that Omni is a lyncher and CK is his target. If you ask me to elaborate I won't because I can't. If he's a jester I think sharing a win with him is better than losing because of inaction. I can see where the unwanted mindset comes from with a jester in the game.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I have a request.

I will not post until everyone is satisfied that everyone else has been adequately poked, prodded or otherwise examined within this thread.

I don't think that puts us at any kind of disadvantage, though if there is a sound reason why that would not be the case I'll post what I think.

Leave me until last, and don't try to make me explain before then (actually, don't ask me to explain period). I need you guys to put yourselves in my shoes and decide when I should start posting if my goal is to post after everyone else.

From now until then, I won't reveal any information and will not be posting at all (except to avoid being prodded).

Though if you guys start piling votes on me, I won't have much choice.

Also for future reference:

(Trust.jpg)
What. The. ****.

So, either you A. just revealed that you are of mass importance to the town, which effectively has just ****ed us, or B. you just admitted to coasting for some reason. Also, why would we possibly trust you when you have done NOTHING for town at all. I just... I don't understand at all.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
One last thing:

I thought airgemini hadn't answered Tom yet, but a quick re-check makes me a liar. I was gonna wait til everyone had answered Tom, but I guess we're already there.

I will full role claim, but not yet. I have a rather debilitating posting restriction which you might be able to figure out if you look at my posting history, or rather, what and when I haven't commented on anything.

Only if people are happy that everyone else has been sufficiently poked and prodded, will I spill the beans.

Also, the only opinion I have right now is that Omni is a lyncher and CK is his target. If you ask me to elaborate I won't because I can't. If he's a jester I think sharing a win with him is better than losing because of inaction. I can see where the unwanted mindset comes from with a jester in the game.
Okay, DO NOT role claim. Dear god, please do not role claim. Unfortunately, I cannot see this as possible scum, so unvote
because I think you are just too new to realize what to do and what not to do.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Thanks -Hilt-. I used the search feature for everytime someone posted "vote", don't know how I missed it. Thanks.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
NO. VYSE SHOULD NOT EXPLAIN!

Anything you can give that the mafia can use is considered bad for town. While restrictions are usually usually for the mafia to know, it could lead them to assessing whether or not you are a town PR, an indie PR, or just a town traitor. In SWFMafia, I had a really easy post restriction (repetition of Halo, 5 times a day), but I was a town traitor. As of now, we have too many people even hinting at power roles.

Omni

BRoomer
NO. VYSE SHOULD NOT EXPLAIN!

Anything you can give that the mafia can use is considered bad for town. While restrictions are usually usually for the mafia to know, it could lead them to assessing whether or not you are a town PR, an indie PR, or just a town traitor. In SWFMafia, I had a really easy post restriction (repetition of Halo, 5 times a day), but I was a town traitor. As of now, we have too many people even hinting at power roles.
How dos any kind of posting restriction hen to a certain role role? Unless you bar Xiivi, it fish impossible to duh deuce the alignment of a person or the scale of a person's power based on a posting restriction restriction.

Basically, I dew knot fowl low your logic.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
How dos any kind of posting restriction hen to a certain role role? Unless you bar Xiivi, it fish impossible to duh deuce the alignment of a person or the scale of a person's power based on a posting restriction restriction.

Basically, I dew knot fowl low your logic.
Well, mafia and indies will have a significantly different restriction than townies. More importantly, they will have different punishments. In Star Fox Mafia, EE used this as a point of argument regarding the punishment related to McFox. Really it's to stop the whole slippery slope--Vyse is new, and he should understand the less you reveal on Day 1, the better.

I cannot overstate how uncomfortable his last few posts have made me. They were dumb posts that really worry me for toNight.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm so confused... now we gotta deal with Vyse in all this stuff?

First people are all about a vyse wagon, then maybe not, but this and that and idk

Personally, the Vyse thing is pretty interesting. I need to look into his past posts to determine whats going on, but I don't see anything too fishy going on with him. seems more like a slip up than suspicious activity

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, at first, it was hella suspicious once he said "I will speak last; no one acknowledge me." As Mafia, that would be a great position for him because if he "misses" his turn or someone gets lynched before, then he can just claim later that he was trying to lie low.

Reading more into it, he really put us in a bad position that I don't like to be in, which is not different from Disney Mafia Day 1 when we all outed our characters, and some went as far to out their roles. When we did that, we were sitting ducks for Mafia. Since BK has been semi-active, but not really, I am still okay with him as a lynch later.

Omni

BRoomer
Since BK has been semi-active, but not really, I am still okay with him as a lynch later.
So you wood Dan Rathers lint someone bases on their inactivity Dan Rathers than their scummy behavior behavior?

Or bar you surge jest ting that bee wing "semi-ax laxative but knot really" fish the most scummiest thing you half scene thus far far?

Why half end we lint Crimson King yet yet?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
BK - "later" being later today after we try pressuring more inactives to post. So far, this has been working pretty well as we got both Vyse and BK to post, so I guess it's worth continuing.

Omni: we really don't have a solid "this person is scummy" choice. With BK, he's best of both worlds, relatively inactive and showing some signs of being scum. Other than that, Tom had a nice pressure building on Marc that I wouldn't mind looking at. It's going to be hard to find a 100% on anyone.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni: we really don't have a solid "this person is scummy" choice. With BK, he's best of both worlds, relatively inactive and showing some signs of being scum. Other than that, Tom had a nice pressure building on Marc that I wouldn't mind looking at. It's going to be hard to find a 100% on anyone.
Very, very interesting response.

Marc was a bit pushy on BK who had school excuses, but I did like how probing his was. I do not feel confident enough on him to lynch him, but I do feel that he is coasting intentionally.
In in this earlier post, you pointy out that Marc pushy wing on BK's inactivity wasabi a bit overboard ex-con Cid duhr ring it wasabi school related; legit johns per se.

And and what "signs" of scum dew you half on BK? The the only sign I half scene fish you gift wing the impression that his "intentional coat ting" fish a tactic for newbies to stale silent to uh void slippers ups which fish possible but hard lee justifiable since there bar many people who fish his description.

It it fish impossible to fine a 100% on anyone on D1. The votes on BK bee gown as a town pro-odd to git him to speed-eek up; knot bee case he wasabi shoe wing scummy behavior. However, you you half quick Lee shiftstick Ted from "knot veil wing confident in lint wing him" to bee wing "okay" with lint wing him without much justification bee wind the chain of heart.

I I also dew knot alike how you bar ex plane wing on certain tails:

So, either you A. just revealed that you are of mass importance to the town, which effectively has just ****ed us, or B. you just admitted to coasting for some reason.
Neither of of these two statements knee dead to bee maden public for Mafia few. You you bar dew wing their job by basic Lee ex plane wing to them what they shoe bee pickle wing up from what fish bee wing sad. It it fish simple enough to keepsake your responses short and simple without the ad dead, "Mafia cane le urn this from what you jest sad," statements. Why why wood you dew this if you con Cid her that there fish a good chance that most of the mafia members bar newbies (gift hen the ratio of veterans to newbies in this game)?

Steel very very con fence that you bar scum. I I half knot light your play from the git ghost.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni's posting restriction seemed unusually lax at certain parts in his last reply...
Either pointy out the restriction with proof or keepsake mindless comments likely this to to yourself. Con Sen trait on on the content; fish token me way too long to typewriter up that last post for me to bee May king this **** up.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

It it fish impossible to fine a 100% on anyone on D1.
You understand you just discredited yourself, right? It's called baiting, my friend. You have said:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8337533&postcount=260 - convincing people you are 100% sure that I am mafia. In fact:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8337675&postcount=265

But, to reiterate Omni has said it's impossible find a 100% on D1, agreeing with my assertion, and yet: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8339773&postcount=298

Omni, I am not convinced that you are a lyncher, and I am your target. I had my doubts a few times, but your flagrant ignoring of the game for the sake of lynching me is making it too obvious for me.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

Neither of of these two statements knee dead to bee maden public for Mafia few. You you bar dew wing their job by basic Lee ex plane wing to them what they shoe bee pickle wing up from what fish bee wing sad. It it fish simple enough to keepsake your responses short and simple without the ad dead, "Mafia cane le urn this from what you jest sad," statements. Why why wood you dew this if you con Cid her that there fish a good chance that most of the mafia members bar newbies (gift hen the ratio of veterans to newbies in this game)?

Steel very very con fence that you bar scum. I I half knot light your play from the git ghost.
As for this part: Vyse had intended to role claim later, and from the sound of it, he meant today. On top of that, he wasn't really hiding much. It was a chastisement as well as a lament. Stop reaching for nothing.

Omni

BRoomer
I wasabi chalk wing about people who dew knot half my role obviously i.e. everyone else but me me. I I steel Stan by my clam that I half noun you bar scum since the beginning of the game.

Since no no one shoulder tooth me, time jest dew wing my best to pointy out your scumtells.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
vyse you responded very very strangely to just 3 votes on you. you said nobody should talk to you anymore unless weve talked to everyone else and threatened a full reveal on your claim. you need to understand that you didn't have to do that. you could have simply responded to the growing wagon with legitimate answers and it probably would have moved to someone else. you are too worried.

you should not explain your role. you should not explain your restriction.

we are NOT going to agree to your plan that everyone should poke and prod everyone else and then leave you at the end.

you are going to become regularly active and you are going to regularly ask other players questions or post your opinions on who you think is town and who you think is scum. this is called PLAYING THE GAME.

do you understand? you can start doing what i said right above.

unvote

Top Bottom