• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'd rather replacements on Day 1 than Day 3, and I'd definitely rather a replacement than modkilling.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Yeah, but it's annoying people don't treat this as more of a commitment. I can imagine something coming up, but the replacements pool is completely drained on Day 1 if this keeps up.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Activity Log:
# | Name | Last Timestamp | Total Posts
1. §teel Today, 01:43 PM 30
2. -Hilt- Today, 03:17 AM 7
3. Hylian Today, 03:31 AM 21
4. CrimsonKing Today, 02:10 PM 41
5. KevinM Today, 01:57 AM 22
6. Tom Today, 12:32 PM 64
7. KayLo! Today, 01:41 PM 18
8. Mini Mic Marc Today, 02:41 PM 9+16
9. Nya~! :3 09-06-2009, 12:52 PM 4
10. Omni Today, 12:12 PM 36
11. Vyse Yesterday, 07:59 PM 15
12. Virgilijus ChiboSempai Today, 01:24 PM 6+25
13. Teran17 Today, 12:37 PM 28
14. o-Serin-o Mike G 09-07-2009, 03:05 PM 4+0
15. bowser king Yesterday, 04:26 PM 5
16. airgemini Yesterday, 10:19 PM 9

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I'm starting to lean towards Omni being a good boy and not a dirty one mostly on points already stated. But how do we know he's not just making up this post restriction?

What if he has some hidden ability that when CK gets lynched he can post normally? It might be why he's so hardcore on lynching him. I doubt this is likely, just a thought that came to mind.

I do think that Omni's death would give us information, but for now I agree with pressuring the ones coasting and make a final verdict the day before the deadline.

I appear to be contradicting myself a lot in this post.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Wow this thread is moving fast O_o

Steel, I don't see why your voting for me. I haven't said anything that would show that I'm mafia.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
You haven't shown otherwise either, you're making a post every two days or so and from what I can tell just coasting along and never saying anything worth anything.

You've also ignored this question a few times: who are some of your top suspicions and why? You must have something after ~25 pages.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
You haven't shown otherwise either, you're making a post every two days or so and from what I can tell just coasting along and never saying anything worth anything.

You've also ignored this question a few times: who are some of your top suspicions and why? You must have something after ~25 pages.

Originally I was suspicious of Omni but after a while and seeing his posts I just think he's acting completely stupid. Plus, when I saw CK's post on him being a potential lyncher, the evidence seemed to point more towards that then a mafia.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lettuce si you sand sane while urn duhr these crazy crazy restrictions.

Also, I :urg: earlier earlier. I sam Independent but I chair I I sam knot Lyncher.

My role fish really really complicated and very difficult.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lettuce si you sand sane while urn duhr these crazy crazy restrictions.

Also, I :urg: earlier earlier. I sam Independent but I chair I I sam knot Lyncher.

He's an indie, this makes me want to lynch. If you're not with town, we're better off without you imo.

Again

FoS: Omni

Omni

BRoomer
No, no dude. I sam an an asset.

This this fish snow annoying...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You know Omni, I feel really, really sorry for you.

lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote Teran

You have an outed indie, with an obvious role restriction. Why continue putting pressure on him unless you're just trying to appear town.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Admitting to be an indie isn't the best way to keep you alive. Indies, from what I've played, just have to survive, so there is a very good chance that THAT is the game you are playing, which still makes you an enemy of town. There is still the possibility of Jester...

Bowser king, seriously? You barely post, and when you do it's not anything of substance, yet you question Steel's vote on you? Coasting is a great way to win Mafia when the town is self-destructing.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Because it's not fully clear what his role is about. The fact that he's an indie and we know this already puts him higher on the priority than anyone else at this time, imo.

Still, I want a read on the inactive players too.

Omni

BRoomer
Why sam I on the top priority list list? I I the out that I sand bee an asset asset with my role. That fish a horrible reason to lint me me.

You guys knee to top bee wing so tunnel vision or Xiivi fish boing to trickster you you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why sam I on the top priority list list? I I the out that I sand bee an asset asset with my role. That fish a horrible reason to lint me me.

You guys knee to top bee wing so tunnel vision or Xiivi fish boing to trickster you you.
Don't worry, we've got plenty of time.

I'm waiting for the inactives to post a bit more before I make my final decision on you.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I never said outting an indie is bad.

reread then come step to me again.
I'll reword my point: how is he "acting town?" Omni has been less than helpful, confessed to being an indie, and we know that indies can go either way in helping the town.

I can concede that Teran isn't doing himself any favors, but I'd like to think you'd have more reason to vote for him.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Are you pulling an Omni too?

I think you forgot your stupid Aladdin pic.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Bowser King's response really doesn't sit well with me. He's one of the most inactive people, then gets flustered for someone voting him. His reason being that he hasn't said anything to make him seem like the mafia is even more troublesome, making it seem like he's worried to get votes and his plan all along (for the first part atleast) was to just lie low and not attract attention being a mafia member.

If we want to lynch one of the inactive members Bowser King might be the best bet.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yes, Jesters really **** the game up. I really wish they'd be banned because it creates such a ban play mindset:
"Wow, this guy is obviously scummy... wait, is he doing it on purpose and is a jester? *hesitates*"

Chibo brings up a good point. Bowser was nowhere until Steel voted for him, and we get this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8343478&postcount=406 - "BAH, I've done nothing wrong!"
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8343565&postcount=408 - Joins in the bashing of Omni, says my lyncher idea (actually Tom's, I just linked to it, which shows how closely he's following) is a good idea instead of mafia.

Bowser king: post more.

Unvote

Vote: Bowser King

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Are you pulling an Omni too?

I think you forgot your stupid Aladdin pic.
I'm sorry bro but you must be this tall before you can step to me.

*holds hand a little out of reach of your dome*

Now sit before you get noodle knocked.

I'm down with a BK Brawler Wagon

Unvote
Vote: Bowser King

Omni

BRoomer
Wrong wrong King, you guys.

Although I half to uh greed that BK fish all so a good good candidate.

Time knot Jester; Time something much more more complicated.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Wrong wrong King, you guys.

Although I half to uh greed that BK fish all so a good good candidate.

Time knot Jester; Time something much more more complicated.
quick read:

Wrong "King", you guys

Although I have to agree that Bowser King is also a good candidate.

I'm not a Jester; I'm something much more complicated

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yeah, that was pretty clear to me.

I am done playing the "What the **** is Omni doing" game. As far as I am concerned, he's not even playing the game for Day 1. If we come up with nothing after pushing the inactives to place, then fine, but I'd rather see what's his game come tomorrow.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
6th Official Vote Count:
(4): bowser king: §teel, Crimson King, KevinM, ChiboSempai
(1): Crimson King : Omni
(1): Omni: -Hilt-
(1): Nya~! :3: Tom

(9) Not voting: Mike G, bowser king, airgemini, Teran17, Nya~! :3, Vyse, Marc, Hylian, KayLo!

With 16 alive, it takes a vote of 9 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for September 16th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
(just while we're waiting for bowser king)
Even though Omni is saying that he is not a Jester, but has a much more complicated role may also just be a simple lie.

* Handicapped roles - "Murr", "Village Drunk", etc.

This role is, much as the power roles, taken in addition to the assigned role. However, it has the opposite effect, giving the bearer a handicap, such as the ability to only speak in gibberish in the case of the Village Drunk, etc. These roles are usually put into effect to try to account for differing skill/experience levels in players or to add humour to the game. The player also continues to try to aid his or her assigned "side," just as with the power role.
So he either has a power role of some kind.
Or it could very well just be that he has to kill CK to win the game.

Anyway, I guess we need to wait for bowser king.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
There's really no way to tell what Omni is yet. Just ignore him. The gibberish got me thinking at first, but everyone else is right.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Day 1: Lynch Independents > Lynch Lurkers
Who agrees with me? Who disagrees with me?

Couldn't Omni has info if he's a day cop?
Yeah, that's specifically one of two role reasons why I asked him this question,

@Omni: Do you have a power that you used to determine if CK is scum? Otherwise, no, I'm dropping this for a long time.
However, he ignored it.

I'm starting to lean towards Omni being a good boy and not a dirty one mostly on points already stated. But how do we know he's not just making up this post restriction?

What if he has some hidden ability that when CK gets lynched he can post normally? It might be why he's so hardcore on lynching him. I doubt this is likely, just a thought that came to mind.

I do think that Omni's death would give us information, but for now I agree with pressuring the ones coasting and make a final verdict the day before the deadline.

I appear to be contradicting myself a lot in this post.
I'm glad you posted. Air, what do you think of Omni now that he has claimed independent? What do you think about the bowser king wagon?

Steel, I don't see why your voting for me. I haven't said anything that would show that I'm mafia.
Nobody has pointed this out, and I'm surprised at that, but I found this wording to be very suspicious. Specifically the last sentence, "I haven't done anything that would show I'm mafia."

Honestly, it's probably nothing. In fact, I'm much more in favor of lynching Omni than Bowser King.

Lynching indy Day 1 is fine with me. Depending on your role flip, we might learn something about Crimson King.

Unvote
Vote Teran

You have an outed indie, with an obvious role restriction. Why continue putting pressure on him unless you're just trying to appear town.
He's mafia trying to appear town or he is town doing what town would do in this situation. I understand your pinpoint and its damn good but I'd rather vote Omni.

vote: Omni

Would much rather lynch the claimed independent than a lurker. For a billion reasons. For four billion reasons. And this will be a decent end to Day 1.

Top Bottom