• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GotGames Nationwide Brawl Circuit- Online Ladder closed - State Qualifers begin soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
=(
being first sucks
I know Cobalt is after my blood now that he's made it to 2nd place.
Our challenge shouldn't be played through Smash it should be.....1 v1 in basketball =D
Or a running race!
Or I should just face losing my rank in Smash lol

Browny

Smash Hater
meh, this could have been a lot better. ive had 4 matches (4 wins), 3 were forfiets due to other players not responding, and 1 had huuuuge lag (i know its not GG fault, but this is supposed to be competitive and ultimately, wifi is horrible for it). Then my brother challenges for #1 spot on the SA ladder, the opponent doesnt even respond, let alone post his FC ANYWHERE on the forums and my brother takes a loss while he sits protected in #1 spot without even playing a single game.

i had high hopes for this thing but am losing interest very quickly.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I wrote this somewhere earlier in the thread, but SA needs more players. I might have to merge it with the next smallest state if nothing changes.

Coordinate this with your monthly tournaments if possible to get offline matches

Otherwise I'd just advise on holding out until the Qualifier tournament comes up.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
but like i said, you never actually agreed to meet at the monthly, did you?
you can't just assume, Cobalt

mwhahaha

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
i wasn't feeling up to it, still recovering from a nasty cold. i wouldn't have made you forfeit of course but i think it's pretty lame that i have to!

this ladder is determined to ensure i never get to challenge anyone again :)

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
I have joined the vic boards but a time will have to be organized as i am reavating a house and cleaning another but yaknow i hope i dont get beaten to badly lol.

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
Ok can I put myself down for a win?? i waited 25 minutes and twizman did'nt turn up....
Caotic can you do it for me??

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just mark yourself as a win and if he doesnt respond you'll rank up anyway. Needless to say, all of the active people tend be up the higher end of the ladder, so just work your way up there :) Good luck

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ok cool i iputed that and i am battling noobcake on wednesday
must...resist...urge...to encourage...suicide....

atticus has just informed me that our match will also be a money match for $50
hype

Wulfis

Smash Rookie
Bit of a problem - I challenged icek and PM'd him asking for his friend code - he accepted the challenge but never gave me his FC! How is it sorted out if he doesn't respond past the scheduled time?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Send him a PM on Smashboards, if nothing else then he's inactive and would be a forefit

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Does anyone know 'smoking puppy' i am playing him tonight and cant contact him :( ?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
http://www.gotgames.com.au/forums/super-smash-brothers-262/brawl-friend-code-fc-index-thread-27587/

Smoking Puppy (Gladstone, QLD) 3824-0057-5163

As long as you have his friend code, which he put in the FC index, he isn't obligated to contact you
: /

Either way, make sure you've PM'd him your Friend Code, and attempt to add his.

Be there at the time of the challenge, and if he doesn't add you within the assigned hour (Stay on wifi so you can both be verified), then CAOTIC will make the result a draw.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
connection kept dropping out. i am not sure if it was his end but mine was fine. at the worst times too.

lol then i got a blackout.

the system works.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I was too late by one month, the competition has already started has it not?

Gords

Smash Champion
Cao, can you check the dispute thread on the gotgames forum for me. There is an issue I mention there that needs sorting. Thanks

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Time for an IP sweep!

As an update, thanks for supporting the ladder software, after Don't Come, I'll start imlpementing Phase 2 of this national circuit, ruff

Browny

Smash Hater
Why on earth is Apollo in our ladder system
rofl i knew hed do that, it was only a matter of time. But yeah that stuff needs to be banned, whole point of state wide thing was to get rid of lag and registering in 2 of the same ladders for the same game is normally banned in most other competitve games.

FoxyApollo

Smash Rookie
Well I didn't realise players would have seizures if I joined another ladder, and there are no rules that I have read that prohibit this action.

To minimize mental injuries, I'll leave the NSW ladder, as soon as the challenge finishes. (It won't let me do so until then)

ciao then, no need to flip coins tonight. But do make it easier for us to understand the rules. As not all brawlers visit this forum.

Thanks to ahmet for notifying me of this disaster.

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
Uhhh, I'm interested in joining this, however the GotGames Smash forums show no posts/threads at all. A glitch perhaps?

Edit: Never mind, it's all good now.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Well I didn't realise players would have seizures if I joined another ladder, and there are no rules that I have read that prohibit this action.

To minimize mental injuries, I'll leave the NSW ladder, as soon as the challenge finishes. (It won't let me do so until then)

ciao then, no need to flip coins tonight. But do make it easier for us to understand the rules. As not all brawlers visit this forum.

Thanks to ahmet for notifying me of this disaster.

I thought it was pretty darn obvious even if it wasnt stated in the rules that you can only enter your own state thats why they are state rankings not region.

Well as long as all is sorted and no one else tries the same its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom