• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye my friends.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I will give myself approximately one month left to say goodbye to everyone I love, hopefully in person.

This is the end of the line for me. I hate society with every fiber of my being and I have decided I will not stand it any longer. People cannot do to you what you do not allow them to do, so I will no longer allow myself to be tortured.

I shall walk the Earth. I shall meditate atop the mountains. I shall seek out my spiritual brethren. I shall find my role on Earth and it is anywhere but here.

Therefore I have approximately one month to play smash with everyone I love. I hope to see you soon.

I ask that you do not question me or try to convince me. My mind is made up. All I ask is that you reflect on my time here and say your goodbyes and, hopefully, set up a date to play me in the game I -- we -- love so much.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Ugh.....that's what all the massive mms are? Don't kill yourself dog try to get some help. This either makes me look dumb for believing you will do something dumb or you're successfully trolling but Idc.

Just don't do anything brash....

If you wanna follow some Asian philosophy or something though and that's what you're ACTUALLY doing then good luck hope you come out happier.

Also you can't expect people to just care about every thing and everyone. Those bonds are more personal and are still rare at that. If you really hate society I guess you can leave, but you seem to have a grasp of how people are, so as long as you control your own emotions and respond accordingly you should not be dragged down. The best way to feel happy is to spread happiness through yourself and not be affected by negativity.

But yeah, good luck.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
i'm going to act like this is going to happen
and say good for you man
cant say i havent thought about stuff like this before,
but give me convenience or give me death!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
Would you come to Irvine if I hosted a smashfest at my place?
Absolutely!

Rather, I shall say I will do my best =)

Thank you for your good karma Brian!

edit: So far I have decided to move out of the country. That is a given! I may bike across the United States first. This next month I'm just going to focus on training my mind and my body for what is to come! Nothing but meditation, working out and social experiences! I will pick up a martial art along the way!

After that, who knows! Right now I am zeroing in on Thailand; I just have to hope they have a somewhat decent poker scene! But if not that is what Party Poker is for! I love Asian women, I love Asian food and I aspire to learn a difficult foreign language! Why not?

D

Deleted member

If I ever do see you again after u leave, tell me about your experiences!

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
yeah, damm dude. like, sorry you are unhappy(?) with the current state of things (in the usa?)

but a tiny part of me has always wanted to just get up and go on an adventure. so in a way im sort of envious. good luck and safe journies!

i sincerely hope you find what you are looking for

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Well I went for a walk and looked at the time and surely there was a nine on the time. Then I decided that if on the way back home if there were to be a nine again, that I would offer my AIM to you so we can get to know each other for the first time.

-If your interested PM me. If not, dust yourself up and get back up on the saddle!
---------
Funny story of today: There was a dog that needed my help opening a door so it could get through to the other side. Then later in the day, I told myself I better not see that dog needing my help again, then seconds later I found that the dog needed my help again. =D
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
good luck in your adventures Adam! have a safe trip and don't be afraid to contact me and tell me how things are for you :p

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Ugh.....that's what all the massive mms are? Don't kill yourself dog try to get some help.
I don't know you, but I love you, Adam. That's what's so beautiful about this planet. Everyone can be a total ****, but in the end, I don't believe there's anywhere in the universe where there's more love.

joeplicate

Smash Master
adam

you are out of your ****ing mind

but i absolutely love you

good luck, have fun

and tell me how it goes ;)

love, joe

DarrellD

Smash Ace
I nominate Adam for the Biggest Attention ***** on this side of the universe.

mio

Smash Ace
This is like the time you said you were quitting smash right? So this is a "no guys, fuhrillz this time" repeat of that thread?

Good luck to you!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Is it really hard not to say anything to someone you guys don't really know, if it ain't somethin nice?

Adam, I really do hope you find the answers you're looking for and wish you the best of luck. Ignore the haters and know you have people you can trust/talk to here in the community.

-See You Space Cowboy.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Adam, you're trippy as ****. LOL

Good luck!

Stop in Japan on your way to Thailand >_> I'll introduce you to some japanese girls, and if you're still down, some japanese smashers 8D

Gishnak

Smash Ace
I encourage all trips similar to these. It is important to live in another culture besides your own.

I plan on an around-the-world trip when I graduate from college.

Adam, my only suggestion for a trip like this: Try everything twice.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yeah i've been wanting to sort of "get away" for a while now too.i hope you find what youre looking for, and im sorry we never had the chance to formally meet in person.i will miss our internet debates lol

stay up, be safe

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure it goes without being said
when you move out of the country
and we're ballin outrageous with poker $
you gotta let me visit and **** some thai *****es
and we gonna def hit up some EPT events

Top Bottom