• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good mario players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Does that make Green Mario not only best in the states, but THE best Mario in the world?

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Uhh maybe the best mario MAIN, but without a doubt the best mario in the states/world is Azen.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Doesn't this thread ask for good Mario mains? Not the best Mario main in the world. I think he just to know who the best Mario mains are.

Soooo

Green Mario
Cape
Silv
Scav
Muffin

The Cape

Smash Master
Technically, I am not a Mario main anymore >.>

If that matters.

Been trying to feel the Mario magic again, but he really needs a vacation in the bahama's with Peach sitting on his lap in the nude and D smashing alot.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Because I saw my old posts and sounded arrogant LOL

Ill just let Silent Wolf promote me when he can. Ill post vids soon, and everyone will see my supremacy!

Solarion

Smash Rookie
I main Mario as well, and I have gotton many opinions from other people that I'm good. I won't be able to play you guys though, as I live in Australia. But I may attempt to get a video sometime.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
yeah so i still play mario pretty much exclusively with falco as a backup only against sheiks. At a tournament last weekend, I beat a falco 2-0 that had previously beaten green mario and I got 7th which was pretty good considering the competition. yeah so i go to lots of tourneys just dont post much, there should be vids of me vs Ignatius at that last tourney lol the match is hilarious. also i got 9th in an MLG with mario, I havent really seen other mario players place high but they are from different areas so i dont check the tourney results threads.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Wow gj pyro...although basing matches off people who have beaten other people....doesnt really show skill (just like if u beat someone in a mario ditto, doesnt mean ur the better mario, due to differences in styles).

Curious, which MLG/when?!

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
MLG NY earlier this year, season opener, I got 9th. I got to settle my grudge with Oro by beating him with mario and i beat wife too. I almost had Neo's marth on my counterpick, came down to like the last hit, almost had a money spot :( That tourney was only like my 3rd that i used mario in ( i used falco for like 3 years, yeah i'm a fossil) and i was surprised that i did that good so I stuck with him and now i have no regrets and love the game more . I also had a good deal of coaching from The Cape at that tourney which helped a lot but he told me to be falco sometimes but it was always a good move.

the falco player, mathos, i wanted to beat for revenge cause I knew he beat green mario and i know he laser spams like no other and i know how to beat that style so i was looking forward to playing him for those reasons, not to prove i'm better cause that would only prove that i'm better in that matchup. (i also know to ban corneria against him)

mario players need to stick together though so I felt i needed to post here even if I sounded a little arrogant.

Pikaluk

Smash Cadet
I like to think im good with Mario, but really I dont think I am. Never been to a tourney, but I can beat everyone I play wiht Mario =]

MARIO FTW

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Twig sounds sick!!! But all I know is Green Mario, since he is my teams partner and all... :O

He is gonna go doc for this weekend's tourney I think, though o_O

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Twig sounds sick!!! But all I know is Green Mario, since he is my teams partner and all... :O

He is gonna go doc for this weekend's tourney I think, though o_O
Are u mistaking me for Pyro ^_^? Because i believe im far from sick, the only praise coming from Meep, who clearly has one of the best mario's in the nation regardless of his IC main (if he still plays them cause his sig says hes done with IC's....)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Are u mistaking me for Pyro ^_^? Because i believe im far from sick, the only praise coming from Meep, who clearly has one of the best mario's in the nation regardless of his IC main (if he still plays them cause his sig says hes done with IC's....)
oh tru tru tru. my bad xD

Pyro sounds sick. Who knows about Greenie though, he has kind of been bored with the game as of late, and has his most fun playing teams (and i get to be the lucky sap that teams with him :D ) So he picked up doc and we'll see how it goes this weekend.

Just like myself, we don't have any RECENT videos up :(

Ophelius

Smash Ace
You know the little sprinkles you had on your ice
I quit Sheik for this dude. And them meatballs seem to be doing some good. Mario, to me, seems faster than my Sheik. So I flushed 'er down the pot m8. Jimbo's pretty good too. I think he's met Scav. I haven't personally met him though...

And one big LAWL for you cape. My girlfriend won't do that... I wouldn't either... savin it for later, I is.

BTW guys, I should have a pretty good vid up in a few weeks... Yaal should like it...

Tale of two marios...
A 2/3 match.

Hey, I need SOMETHING to do in computer class.

mog87

Smash Ace
and umm apparently brown mario isnt completely retired as he has had 2 matches recently posted in the kansai battle rankings, one was versus keis ice climbers and the other i dont recall but i think it was a sheik.

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
Mario is my main and has always been since the 64 game, and will still be when Brawl comes out. I don't usually like to boast myself, but I feel that my Mario is very good. I will be attending a tournament next week for the first time and I will be using Mario, so I will see how things go, but as far as I can tell, many of the people I play at school consider me to be a pro, and one guy will not accept the fact that I've never played in a tournament before...

I would like to get some vids of me on youtube...

Majora Zach

Smash Cadet
I'm new to finding out about the international scene of SSBM, but I searched for Green Mario on YouTube, and darnit, he looks tough. o_o

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nvduw6FtlwY

That's his vid ^

I'd say I'm a decent at using Mario, but I've been using Young Link lately. I unno, he's just quick and I seem to smoothly get his moves down. But knowing me, he's probably a horrible player to use. >_>

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
Hi :) i didnt realize so many people talked about me :)

anywho..down to business

first and foremost...since i main mario ive been searching for all other marios to get ideas and yada yada...the marios i personally liked were myself, eggz and pyrogamer...many videos of myself (those of you may find me against flowin or johnny) are pretty ancient...i have been playing a lot recently and there are vids of me winning a florida tournament (zp3) ill try to put it on youtube if i can sometime soon, those are the most recent...

i spoke to ken after the jackgarden tournament...and he told me brownmario did not show up because of school, and i havent seen to many vids since....its been over a year and the only thing i can find is a friendly against kei's ic's and him playing yoshi..whether he still plays is up in the air

btw at smashaid i got 7th (not 9th) and 2nd in teams with mike g. Im starting to win more tournaments in south fl (recently got 1st, 1st, 3rd, and 2nd) and i hope to participate in more...which i am tomorrow, which i will personally record videos of myself..which will be awesome (hopefully)

ive sort of been staying away from the mario forums and smashboards altogether..because i simply dont like reading people's bull**** comments...i think soon ill create a new thread in attempts to answer questions about mario (hopefully) and mario awareness (i guess?)

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Hi :) i didnt realize so many people talked about me :)

anywho..down to business

first and foremost...since i main mario ive been searching for all other marios to get ideas and yada yada...the marios i personally liked were myself, eggz and pyrogamer...many videos of myself (those of you may find me against flowin or johnny) are pretty ancient...i have been playing a lot recently and there are vids of me winning a florida tournament (zp3) ill try to put it on youtube if i can sometime soon, those are the most recent...

i spoke to ken after the jackgarden tournament...and he told me brownmario did not show up because of school, and i havent seen to many vids since....its been over a year and the only thing i can find is a friendly against kei's ic's and him playing yoshi..whether he still plays is up in the air

btw at smashaid i got 7th (not 9th) and 2nd in teams with mike g. Im starting to win more tournaments in south fl (recently got 1st, 1st, 3rd, and 2nd) and i hope to participate in more...which i am tomorrow, which i will personally record videos of myself..which will be awesome (hopefully)

ive sort of been staying away from the mario forums and smashboards altogether..because i simply dont like reading people's bull**** comments...i think soon ill create a new thread in attempts to answer questions about mario (hopefully) and mario awareness (i guess?)
Green mario gives me that weird fuzzy feeling....you know...that homosexual one.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Green Mario is a very skilled and masterful Mario player. I've played him on several accords and for some odd reason I find myself playing him in a pool like 80% of the time. Definanlty the matches that I have to try my best and not screw up on. He's amazing, that's really the best explaination for it. Best Mario player I've played.

Mr.C

Smash Master
99% of all marios sux teh wang

but i r teh pwn wid mario gg

only good mario players are the ones that can beat top players with mario

<---- ty

Eggz is prolly the best Mario on the west coast and prolly has one of the best Marios.
He just doesn't get too many travel opportunities.
Threads like this are dumb by the way. :/
Eggz>>Silv Just in case people think wrong of WA Marios. We have two, we crazy. o.0
2 good ones at least XD im sure everywhere has two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom