• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good mario players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
In all honesty, why does it matter which of u has the best mario, because Azen will always have the best mario hands down....pointless fighting over nothing...

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ka Master doesnt have red hair. Rofl. Also he isnt going to Spokane.

And Mr.C, you sir, are an idiot. Good job beating people in 2v2s and friendlies. AMAZING. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT WAS 7 MONTHS AGO ZOMG!

Note: Sastopher beat Ken.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
sas and blair are your best peeps?

who are still not better then anyone of the top 10 in texas.

EDIT: I also have no vids on the internet, the only vids of me recorded where Crystal City (caveman, rob$, smiles and zulu) vs fatchixneedlove2 (fastliketree, proudlikecow, mr.c,dr.drew, s.o.s) which i proceeded to take off 6 stock with link

and a team set (mr.c/s.o.s) vs (caveman/rob$) which we won.

both on video camera just not internet they are also about 7 months old

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get dumb here. Top 10? That's pretty questionable. For Blair, it's believable, but uhhh Sas? I'm pretty sure there hasn't at any point been 10 different players from TX on the power rankings. And, seeing as how Sas has been on the power rankings, it gives him a lot more credibility then the guys in Texas that haven't been on the rankings.

Washington isn't THAT great, but Texas isn't the best really either, this thread's ******** and will be closed soon. Count on it.

Eggz - You haven't played anyone good in Texas I'd assume recently or at all.

Mr. C - I'm pretty sure you haven't played any good WA smashers recently either, and yes we have some. :)

Arguing about this is ********. you can't support an opinion so strongly without even playing them. That's like saying, "Hamburgers are better than fries", when you've never had fries. Texas and Washington are both great. For the record, Sastopher and Blair are still quite amazing and I'm sure they could keep up with top Texas players like rob$ considering people lower than them at OC2 could. =P

Eggz on Ka-master's account - Rob$, Caveman, Fastliketree, and probably another one or two I can't think of have been on the rankings.

Realizzle

Smash Cadet
Good job beating people in 2v2s and friendlies.
Eh, although Mr. C hasn't beaten those people in tournament, I know he's at least taken some matches off like Rob$ in tournament sets. That's not uncommon for him.

And yea I'm TX but even I gotta give Sas some credit here. He was on power rankings at one point and his 2nd place FC3 is very good.

I'm trying to play the middle ground here - I think right now it's silly to claim "best mario" by anyone, really, until a mario steps it up and takes down big names in tournament sets.

Right now the best we can do is have a list of "good mario players" with no clear definition of who the best is.

For the record, Sastopher and Blair are still quite amazing and I'm sure they could keep up with top Texas players like rob$ considering people lower than them at OC2 could. =P
Eh well I dunno. Rob$ lost to chu in pools, split with Kei. then he lost to PC chris and kei in bracket.

I know Kei used to be a part of ya'lls crew, but hasn't he been in japan now for quite a while? Even if Kei used to be "under" blair and Sas, I don't think that's a valid comparison anymore considering Kei's been training with japanese players for a good time.

Or, perhaps I'm mistaken and he still lives in the U.S.?

Edit:

just checked out the washington power rankings, and I don't see Kei's name on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom