• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good mario players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Smash Master
and thats why im a top player in texas

have beaten rob$, flt, caveman etc all with mario!!!

i sux LOL

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Mr. C is the second best Mario in the country, he figured out how to kill with the downtilt.

People said it was impossible, but they also said that about Cape's shauawd-ing. Seriously, try setting up some combos with it... the dtilt is underrated!

Eggz

Smash Hero
I chain dtilts across FD >_> DO I WIN?

Also, shauawd isnt possible. Second jumping during the iasa frames isnt a shauawd at all. Its a short hopped aerial up a second jumped wavedash.

boss8

Smash Hero
mario has no weaknesses if u can tech and combo then your good to go,don't forget to taunt.

o yea and his coming back to the stage part sux.make sure you throw a fireball so that your opponent doesn't edge guard.

Chip.

you know what to do
and thats why im a top player in texas

have beaten rob$, flt, caveman etc all with mario!!!

i sux LOL
You beat Caveman? And Rob$?

Didn't you used to use Link before? I don't know if you still do or not.

I know you have a good Falco.

All good Link players use Falco.

It's inevitable.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
brown mario,silv,eggz,muffin,the cape,green mario are some of the best marios I could think of besides azen:)

Mr.C

Smash Master
i **** so hard it hurts

im 100% sure id **** everyone on that list tho =(

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm sure Green Mario > I > you, and that equation is only true if you actually gave us some evidence, other than scav saying your a dtilt machine. =_=

Mr.C

Smash Master
ofcourse i cannot give u evidence because we have never played
but my competition > yours

Fastliketree, Xelic, Caveman, Rob$, Zulu, Rayzorium, smiles etcetc
im also 100% sure if they all seen u play/played u they wuold say im 100120303% better =[

also @ chip I use Link still
I also use marth, falco, fox, sheik, mario, icys etcetc

and everyone of my chars is top level play.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
ofcourse i cannot give u evidence because we have never played
but my competition > yours

Fastliketree, Xelic, Caveman, Rob$, Zulu, Rayzorium, smiles etcetc

also @ chip I use Link still
I also use marth, falco, fox, sheik, mario, icys etcetc

and everyone of my chars is top level play.
If your posts were anymore cocky id §hit all over my computer screen.
You come off as a serious douche bag.

Mr.C

Smash Master
no its jsut i know im amazing at this game
and when i say im the best mario im serious =(

eggz from all the vids ive seen of u, you play no namers
go get some vids with pc chris, dope or someone good

Chip.

you know what to do
Texas competition>Washington competition?

... I guess...

EDIT: Eggz doesn't travel much(neither do I). His Mario is still glorious nonetheless. He fights against really great players(Sastopher, ka-master, Blair) and does well against them, I think.

And if I didn't know any better, I think Eggz made pro list for Mario on Smashwiki. >.>
Did you?

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
no its jsut i know im amazing at this game
and when i say im the best mario im serious =(

eggz from all the vids ive seen of u, you play no namers
go get some vids with pc chris, dope or someone good
Regardless of what you say even IF you can best Eggz (lolol i doubt it) you still wont touch Green Mario.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
mr. c's mario *****. don't hate.

I think it's important to consider who one's competition is when trying to decide who the best mario players are.

The thing is, I don't really know about eggz's competition. If he has played really good, top tier people and taken sets off them, then that's great. But as far as I know, I'm not certain he has. Of course, I certainly could be wrong.

I know for sure that Mr. C's mario has outperformed the cape's, scav's marios in texas tournaments..by a lot.

And, you guys seem to consider those individuals as contenders for "best mario."

So, I don't think it's that unreasonable to consider Mr. C as a "best mario" contender as well.

Chip.

you know what to do
Seriously, I know Mr. C is good, but Eggz can wipe the floor with him. Eggz is anything but "suckey". I never seen Green Mario, so I don't know what to say about him. Don't get me wrong, Mr. C is definetly one of the best, but his Mario agnst. Eggz's Mario, I don't think so.

Someone show me some Mario vids of Mr. C, and show me some of his Link vids.

Eggz Mario is too good for you.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
I likes teh debates.... Even though Brown Mario is old.... you can learn a lot from that player.. /nod /nod.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Seriously, I know Mr. C is good, but Eggz can wipe the floor with him. Eggz is anything but "suckey". I never seen Green Mario, so I don't know what to say about him. Don't get me wrong, Mr. C is definetly one of the best, but his Mario agnst. Eggz's Mario, I don't think so.

Someone show me some Mario vids of Mr. C, and show me some of his Link vids.

Eggz Mario is too good for you.
here you go chip:)

Flowin (falco) vs Green Mario (Mario) PS1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvduw6FtlwY

Eggz

Smash Hero
Green Mario's recent matches are amazing. He is definitly better than me. I am not sure about Mr. C.

But uhhh Ka Master, Blair and Sastopher?

Ka Master, Best Luigi in the world (literally) who contends with the best players in BC, WA, and OR with ease? The only people near WA who give him trouble is Blair and Sas? I play with him every single day and practically live with him?

Blair, second best member of SKYPAL?
I was going stock for stock with him in a money match?

Sastopher, best member of SKYPAL?
Last stock high percent in both matches?

Tori, a very amazing Falco?

SilentWolf, most technical player in the world?

RC, a very sick Falcon? Literally 0-deaths you every stock (as does Tori)

And other amazing WA players?

I go toe to toe with all of these peoples using almost exclusively Mario.

I won't do more than state my credentials. I understand that you have "Beat Rob$". Props. >_> Whatever that means. Good work on beating The Cape, who basically quit. Mario dittos dont cut the cake, even if they are the best dittos ever. I would rather not continue a pointless debate though. You have no vids, but you have respected opinions, so I'll assume your at least average. >=].

Thanks for your support Chip!

Chip.

you know what to do
Thx Gerick for the Green Mario vid. I was looking for Mr. C vids but can't find any =S?
Well, in my eyes GMario looks=to Eggz but "many" agree that he's better than Eggz so I'll take that for what I will.

Everything Eggz says above is all true. No joke.

Ka-master is REALLY good. I've never played him, but he has such a fearful reputation to his name that I say he could quite possibly be the best Luigi in the nation, if not, the world :p.

Sastopher and Blair are Washingtonian Smash gods. Don't mess with them....

But I guess the only real way to really settle this is...... the first official Texas/WA Mario only Tournament Showdown! winner take all!..........

Or whoever wins an MLG first.........

Or beat Ken for any matter.......... but honestly I don't know really.

But until I see Mr. C vids, Eggz is better, or so I think. Oh well.

Now problem Eggz, it really is just the truth :ohwell: . I look forward to playing you this weekend...

Mr.C

Smash Master
sas and blair are your best peeps?

who are still not better then anyone of the top 10 in texas.

EDIT: I also have no vids on the internet, the only vids of me recorded where Crystal City (caveman, rob$, smiles and zulu) vs fatchixneedlove2 (fastliketree, proudlikecow, mr.c,dr.drew, s.o.s) which i proceeded to take off 6 stock with link

and a team set (mr.c/s.o.s) vs (caveman/rob$) which we won.

both on video camera just not internet they are also about 7 months old

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
sas and blair are your best peeps?

who are still not better then anyone of the top 10 in texas.

EDIT: I also have no vids on the internet, the only vids of me recorded where Crystal City (caveman, rob$, smiles and zulu) vs fatchixneedlove2 (fastliketree, proudlikecow, mr.c,dr.drew, s.o.s) which i proceeded to take off 6 stock with link

and a team set (mr.c/s.o.s) vs (caveman/rob$) which we won.

both on video camera just not internet they are also about 7 months old
although i dont know much about the players you have in either state one of the best peaches in florida has told me about sastopher hes suppose to be one of the better peaches in the U.S. You seem to think that because you play with these people Mr.C and you have beaten them before you think your good. i play with green mario (one of the best marios), tipman (best ganon probably ever) Lambchops (easily top 10 best falcos in the world) but i dont gloat saying my competition is better than yours. Different areas have different play styles even the transition between Florida to Georgia players is great. The mindgames are just different the style of play alters too. In my opinion your a ****ing idiot.

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
<3 ryan

yea those vids of me against flowin/johnny are very old....i just barely got into smash and had been playing competetively for only a few months. As of now ive been playing for little less than 2 years...lot has changed.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
Thx Gerick for the Green Mario vid. I was looking for Mr. C vids but can't find any =S?
Well, in my eyes GMario looks=to Eggz but "many" agree that he's better than Eggz so I'll take that for what I will.

Everything Eggz says above is all true. No joke.

Ka-master is REALLY good. I've never played him, but he has such a fearful reputation to his name that I say he could quite possibly be the best Luigi in the nation, if not, the world :p.

Sastopher and Blair are Washingtonian Smash gods. Don't mess with them....

But I guess the only real way to really settle this is...... the first official Texas/WA Mario only Tournament Showdown! winner take all!..........

Or whoever wins an MLG first.........

Or beat Ken for any matter.......... but honestly I don't know really.

But until I see Mr. C vids, Eggz is better, or so I think. Oh well.

Now problem Eggz, it really is just the truth :ohwell: . I look forward to playing you this weekend...
ummm chip my name is spelled garrick:dizzy: .I also heard from metroid that ka-master has red hair:) I cant wait to play him:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom