• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good **** HBOXXXXXXXXXX AND PPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Good clux in the da tournament son!

lol I hope you do well Juan. Force feed those fools some bairs! xD

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
GOOOOOD ****ING **** JUUAN!!!!

REPPING THAT SOUTH WITH PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

<ubeastlol>

Zoro

Smash Champion
Rom 2 was nastee

cant wait for the vids

the wato tag you had in GF put a tear in my eye ..still thinkin about noobs like us at a time like that :cry:

Grats box on this really big win!

PP was amazing as well!! cant wait to see what he does at pound!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HEY! What's the results?

Since everyone here is ****ting all over the white carpet over PP, he had to have done good.

TELL ME HOW HE DID!

AND **** YOU GUYS! This mess is gonna take an arm and a leg to clean up. Stinks like a mother****er too.

Loto

Smash Ace
HEY! What's the results?

Since everyone here is ****ting all over the white carpet over PP, he had to have done good.

TELL ME HOW HE DID!

AND **** YOU GUYS! This mess is gonna take an arm and a leg to clean up. Stinks like a mother****er too.
1. HBOX.
2. Dr. PP
3. KagetheWARRIOR.
4. Mango
5. Jman?
5. Darc

I forget the rest. lol

But yeah watching pp on stream was mad fun to watch. He was beasting everyone. Magno get's 2-0'd by kage and Dr. PP 3-0's kage. xP

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh wow. That's rather unexpected due to who was in it, yet at the same time VERY expected knowing Hbox and PP.

Amazing, amazing. We need more rising stars like them.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
around the time kage beat him mango's hangover should have passed. if you're gonna john, mango. use a good one, like you don't know the ganon matchup(seriously how many ganons does cali have?). you can have that john, mango. no charge.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Mango can suck a **** with johns. He's considered the best player in the country. Have some **** dignitiy.

Loto

Smash Ace
PP is 0-4 vs Hbox now, but I swear he was looking pretty good against him tonight.
more like looking great. loool. He was on his A game for sure.

And mango said no johns he was just saying how he felt guys. He even said let kage have his glory and such so chill.

Rayku

Smash Lord
And mango said no johns he was just saying how he felt guys. He even said let kage have his glory and such so chill.
I'm sorry, but

"My stomach was hurting alllll daayyyyyy"
and
"I'm so hung over"

are johns, not "saying how people feel"

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol, West Coast can't say **** now. WHAT YOU MEAN THEY LET CANADA TAKE SOME OF THE USA'S MONEY?! good **** to HBox and PP for showing people what time it is.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. I haven't even congratulated Dr. Peepee and Hungrybox. All I've been talking about is Kage.

Good stuff WINNING RoM2 Atlantic South!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom