• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 2 Tournament: TBA ~ GOML 1 Vids are up check first page! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug~

Smash Ace
no weather johns on saturday..lets hope for a nice non-rainy day but if it does rain, u still better show up or your blacklisted as a softy

Anth0ny

Smash Master
**** it Bugs why am I not on the list yet? I said I was coming at least 5 pages ago :p

Also, any update on the setups situation yet? Or are we looking at some loooooooooooooooong *** pools still?

Bug~

Smash Ace
wow meehow, dont even come if your gunna be gay like that.

cool el savage.

noone likes ur place lanowen.

yes violent nin.

awesome ambrose.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
&*^%ing. I hate Sheridan. =_=

Yeah...I'm sorry Bug, you'll have to cross me off the list. -_- Sheridan moved my language assessment test from Friday to Saturday at 11 am. I definitely won't make it in time. I might come down just to see how it turns out, but yeah...sorry man. D=

Bug~

Smash Ace
yup..so wen all of u goto your next tourney, u will be known as softy!

meehow, go on the streets and ask for money LOL

MDK00

Smash Ace
hey mehow i'll do a handicap MM with u. 5$ i win 20$ u win
be a man

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo bug, expect my car... Me, Max, Niko, Miller and Kev to be there 930-945ish. We have a small tv we're bringing so remember that when setting up.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Somehow I don't think we're missing out on much by not going to Andy's.

Unless you guys like circle jerking each other while trolling.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
this is a pretty big announcement. I'm not gonna be making an appearence to this tournament, my uncle just passed away this afternoon and we're having the precession on the same saturday, Adam I'm sorry but my family comes first and i wont be able to bring in the tv's, and to the niagra guys i also apologize to you guys for for offering the crash space, but its out of my hands now. I might not be back on swf for a while. so if anyone absolutely needs to get in touch with me, my email is shadowmaster_420@hotmail.com

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
was it ever stated what the deal with the venue is? is it like a conference room on the first floor or two actual apartment rooms

edit:

sorry to hear that matt, hope you and your family are ok

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Somehow I don't think we're missing out on much by not going to Andy's.

Unless you guys like circle jerking each other while trolling.
Lol, you are one to talk about trolling.

"Do you even know what circle jerk means!?! lolool, cuz ur using it worng. keep diging urselv a whole! " -Tollawayfire

btw don't come to my place :)

this is a pretty big announcement. I'm not gonna be making an appearence to this tournament, my uncle just passed away this afternoon and we're having the precession on the same saturday, Adam I'm sorry but my family comes first and i wont be able to bring in the tv's, and to the niagra guys i also apologize to you guys for for offering the crash space, but its out of my hands now. I might not be back on swf for a while. so if anyone absolutely needs to get in touch with me, my email is shadowmaster_420@hotmail.com
Sorry to hear that. My condolences.

D

Deleted member

Now, Andy, if I may "dabble" with you a little

Trolling:

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument" - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

So, keeping these ideas in mind:

You're in a tournament thread (you don't go to tournaments) for a game that you actively hate (Brawl) with no intention of coming to said tournament (fortunately) while encouraging others to not go (to go to your house and have "fun")

If that's not trolling I don't know what is

Gtfo the brawl scene, kthxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom