• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ GOML 2 Tournament: TBA ~ GOML 1 Vids are up check first page! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug~

Smash Ace
lolol alllllllll day baby...number 1 clan in NA !

my next tourney wt will have a crew at it so we will most likely accept mm crew battles!

D

Deleted member

Coincidence? We totally decided to ban Mansion yesterday.

In that same video, skip to 5:30 - I nominate that as stalling and shouldn't be allowed?

D

Deleted member

Sure it's gay, but I said we should ban Luigi's from the very beginning. Finally people are starting to realize how gay that **** is. So it's banned now.

nickcam

Smash Ace
yes plz ban luigis mansion. I mean its basically an auto win for most metas and theres absolutely no counter to nado on it ...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
There isn't necessarily no counter to it, but its still rediculously stacked.

I think our gameplay is going to progress better without it. I started doing it, Rae and Kingace caught on, and then after that it was pretty much common knowledge that you'd be allmost forced to ban this stage against anyone who even secondaries Metaknight. If only the mansion was harder to break, but when you broke it it stayed broken, that would make it way better.

Bug~

Smash Ace
ok well, the community decides :)

luigis mansion is banned..I have also looked into it myself and it is pretty stupid..

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I just checked and, only $10 per team in doubles?
If you made it at least $15 per team its not so much more money for each person, but it really helps with the pot size. (especially for second and third place)

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Oh for ****'s sake, you guys decide to ban Luigi's Mansion NOW?

>_>

lol
Well I guess I don't have to worry about it.

EDIT: Also, I'm afraid I can't make this.. there's been a lot of stuff going around, stuff I need to take care of, just really a lot of events happening and I'm having a very stressful time right now. I'd explain, but it's a little hard, I guess I will later.

Have a great tourney guys, I will try to attend the next one.. leave a spot on that PR for me haha.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Noooooo, my mansion :( Why don't we just ban everything so only neutrals are left? Ban LM against MKs... Break the freakin' level you newbs... Use your heads and don't go to the lower level... Just freakin' break the level... The mansion :( it was such a nice place to chill and hang out. Lots of rooms if you don't mind ghosts. Nice greenery and a wonderful view of the moon. This just breaks my heart to see Jake win and it getting banned. MK should be banned. Hate, hate, hate!!!

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nice to see it banned, ever since ppl started playing it at the biweeklies I thought it should be banned. Its a spiritual successor to Hyrule -.- cept it still failed, lol.

Bug~

Smash Ace
i agree with GK..MK and snake should be banned..wat do u say community..LOL, then most of the pr wont b on the PR :pPPPP

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol theres gunna be a jigglypuff main coming to the tourney..he is #8 on GB so maybe he will do pretty well in the tourney.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
hm cos will probably have enough numbers (4-5) in attendance to challenge niagara or sauga to a crew battle that we wont get around to actually doing but we can talk **** about it during the tournament

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
Jiggz is pretty tough ****. A garenteed rest combo and good edge guards means spacies get owned as well as some other chars.

Crew challenge! MM's take priority over friendlies! Let's just do the crew battle before the tourney starts during warm ups. A crew battle is a pretty intense warm up if you ask me.

Bug~

Smash Ace
hahahahaha ^

I will be the first person in video game history to host his own tourney with 50+ people and winning it himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom