• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wouldnt want to play you if you could do all of that, your obv to awesome for this community, similar to Zeppo.
May I ask, is you banter equal with Zeppos, because his is the hugest I have seen?

DevMBC

Smash Ace
when you're as far in as me and z you don't have the banter , the banter has you :s

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Roooooooooofl Jam! Jam if you are going to this we best be teaming again?!?!?!!?!?

everyones having the banter here! Pro MM low tiers £2 banter?!?!

Corneria needs to be on

Aiko

Smash Champion
maybe while i'm whoopin all yall @sses , heck i could prolly whoop ALL yall butts, commentate and serve you up a sunday roast .. with a side of wholesome apple and banter pie .. you know what time is it!
is it chico time?

And NW vs Scot-fanny-land is a must!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Why you prick, die hard, die slow. You and Pdot are the same and I hate you both unless it was...*in scottish accent* for the banter
Cry me a river and poop me a bridge. Stop pretending that it was you who broke up with me (quite the opposite) then crying when you're all alone. Man up and bring me the banter.

P.S. Zeppo low tier MM for 6 pence?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
@ Pro: ROFL!

@ Tails: lol I'll play for low stakes but not that low, then you're really asking me to pull out my raggedy zelda or what have you! I'll play you for a soda.

-EDITED WHERE I PUT VIDS THAT WERE DESYNCHED FOR THE BANTER-

hohoho merry xmas eh?!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Who's actually going to this, has this building even been checked that it is banter proof? I know we went there last time but this time we are returning with a lot more banter on our shoulders.

grayfox

Smash Champion
HAHA EDLOSE IS GOING!?!

Aye I'm going as well put my name down for singles, teams, lower tier singles, lower tier teams, crews, lower tier crews, teams crews, 2/3 trips to BK and the banter thanks

Jolteon

@ Pro: ROFL!

@ Tails: lol I'll play for low stakes but not that low, then you're really asking me to pull out my raggedy zelda or what have you! I'll play you for a soda.

-EDITED WHERE I PUT VIDS THAT WERE DESYNCHED FOR THE BANTER-

hohoho merry xmas eh?!
yes, yes, fair enough. I shall do it for a soda if you wish, though having 3 bronze coins may be worth your while!

Slow Melee tourn for the banter?!?!?

This way you will get the full effective of the **** combos.
Sounds like the "Heavy Brawl" argument lol.

Jolteon

lol Wheres this, heavy brawl arguement, it would actually be heavy brawl though if we were to play it.
lol it was happening in loads of sections ages ago, people were saying to make Heavy Brawl the standard as you could shffl quicker for easier approaches to counter the camping and to be able to combo better, but completely ignored the fact that it owned loads of character's recoveries because they didn't main them.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool, heavy brawl would still be boring, I'd rather play slow melee.

You need to change to your sig a dominant melee sig. And take you brawl code out of it, its ruining your rep and my love for........*gets embarrased* never mind.

Jolteon

loool it is tbh it's just a bad attempt to "save" brawl.

I will change my sig but I'll have to wait until I am ready, if I rush it it'll just be average. you are right it is a big shame and may hurt any potential love life I may have, but I don't even play brawl online so they can add me if they want but it means nothing. :o

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hmm, all this sig talk has made me want to make one, ill probs improve this one gradually as this is only a 20 min mock up, but im not supporting melee or brawl in my sig, only pikmin. I would make a smash related sig but its just tht my melee and brawl mains look lame so i wudnt put them in a sig.

And yeah, theres nothing you can do to brawl to make it better at all, trust me, ive tried desperately lol.

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh, stanley makes sigs too? didnt know tht, meh cant b bothered to ask him, id rather just improve my skills.
Dont b lazy and make one urself, the artwork emporium has sum good guides.
Haha, tht pic is awesome, but no matter what, jiggs and olimar are always gonna look like *****

OGRE™

Smash Rookie
*cough* First off, Merry Christmas, folks. Secondly, here's my present to the community: Me and Lord Rust should be making this, for the banter(I've seen everyone else throw that out on the boards recently, so I thought I'd get in the spirit of things, for the banter)

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
lol this anonymous guy is everywhere, hope he knows iv had dibs on the Anon tag in smash for 3 years

Merry christmas all
LMAO Well of course I'm everywhere

In all seriousness I got banned for something stupid and made a new account. I was on 4chan at the time so I saw anonymous, and then my new name was made.

I'll get my old cash mooney account back eventually so don't worry ;D

ANON TOURNEY*** MEETUP IN GERMANY GOGOGOGOGO

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=212246

rustediron

Smash Lord
Tamoo, nice avatar, lol, but don't use convert small images to jpg :S they start to screw up around the edges of colours.
Use png or something instead. Hell, if it's that small, you might as well use a bmp.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Off the top of my head:

Myself
Jet
P.Pro
Fuzzy
AmcD
VA
Z
rustediron
Frugs/Hugo
Blinky
Aiko
JO3
FoulPlay

I'm probably missing a few

Yeniths

East Midlands!
mehhhhh Hao ill be there, I can bring a setup as well should you need it.

Up for teams then foulplay?

should make this brawl only tourney tbh lololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom