• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
There aint much point counting outside UKs top 7, probably the top 5 only would make any form of impact. Theres only ever been four UK players make any sort of decent placing; the doug, jam, fuzz and Z. I cant see how things would have changed much. Especially since there wasnt a UK tourney in a long time. Uk hasnt ever competed on the european stage, though im not aware of charles exploits of late?? we should try get a decent turnup at some furute euro tourney

VA

Smash Hero
I'm definitely going to a European tournament as soon as the opportunity arises, performing abroad requires a different kind of skill, something I found easier in Canada. I managed to win against people way better than me just by taking them by surprise. Showing them something they haven't seen before will off put the smasher that isn't 100% sure of themselves (yeah this doesn't really apply in the UK everyone is arrogant as ****).

I agree with Ed, the top few are the only ones that would ever make a splash in Europe at this point in time. With more UK tournaments though we should be enhancing our skills at a faster rate so the by the time the next EU tournament comes along we could be a considerable force to reckon with.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lol i can beat his falco but his IC is just gaaaaay. He even wobbles in friendlies, i mean wtf is up wit that?! Thts why i always take him to pokefloats lol.
and had no idea sav has an account, he can sort it out himself then i guess.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol i can beat his falco but his IC is just gaaaaay. He even wobbles in friendlies, i mean wtf is up wit that?! Thts why i always take him to pokefloats lol.
and had no idea sav has an account, he can sort it out himself then i guess.
Who is this random player wobbling people lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol his name is soha, he's pretty decent but has no shame when it comes to wobbling. His falco has good tech skill but is pretty predictable cos he just shl to approach all the time. up throw to rest ftw!
He says he'll come to a ranbat as long as its free cos hes not paying to smash:ohwell:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol his name is soha, he's pretty decent but has no shame when it comes to wobbling. His falco has good tech skill but is pretty predictable cos he just shl to approach all the time. up throw to rest ftw!
He says he'll come to a ranbat as long as its free cos hes not paying to smash:ohwell:
Can I just ask quickly (can't be arsed writing a PM) did you say you sold your custom robo arena or do you still have it? Just Curious

Btw anyone that doesn't already have custom robo arena- get it. It's a ****ing amazing game :bee:

Kone

Smash Master
charles - meh, no difference, there pretty much the same. Quite sure they may be owned by same company. However, my point still remains that they can book their own tickets. Plus, funfares are a tenner return between london and b'ham and theres alot of available seats and times.

Other than that you've known me to long to refer to me as kone lol

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Johns

I agree with Ed, the top few are the only ones that would ever make a splash in Europe at this point in time. With more UK tournaments though we should be enhancing our skills at a faster rate so the by the time the next EU tournament comes along we could be a considerable force to reckon with.
k !

crewster

Smash Lord
That is soo lol-y. I loled at the 3rd & 7th Trivia. Youngest top smasher ey, that's going to change.
(Probably not bt still)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Can I just ask quickly (can't be arsed writing a PM) did you say you sold your custom robo arena or do you still have it? Just Curious

Btw anyone that doesn't already have custom robo arena- get it. It's a ****ing amazing game :bee:
Yeah i did sell it but im gonna buy it asap cos it was probs one of the best DS games ive played. Ill make sure ive unlocked everything b4 next ranbat so we can play.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol if he has a simple approach it'll probably be worse with ICs, just seperate them.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smasher:Professorpro

It is amazing isnt it. I just love to stare at it.
I love this amazing and pure unbiased article clearly written by someone else, because I am such a nice guy I will take my time to nitpick.

It was said that he was the best Peach in London by a lot of people, and potenially he could be one of the best in the UK.

RoyBoy08

Smash Cadet
chrisboi says: (01:09:29)
he will get finished
No.1! says: (01:09:42)
rofl
No.1! says: (01:09:53)
nah hes still good
chrisboi says: (01:09:57)
yh
chrisboi says: (01:10:02)
then he will still get finished
No.1! says: (01:10:08)
loooool
No.1! says: (01:10:14)
why?
chrisboi says: (01:10:22)
don't know
chrisboi says: (01:10:26)
just do
No.1! says: (01:10:38)
for something?
chrisboi says: (01:10:47)
no just do
chrisboi says: (01:10:57)
i have been playing halo3 online
No.1! says: (01:11:05)
for the banter?!
chrisboi says: (01:11:12)
yth

Me and Chrisboi have got the banter alright?!?! F*ck sake

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Scotland vs Northwest

has to be done, massive banter potential. sonfce

obv not at this tbh not many of us scots going, a fest if we find a venue for our scottish bi-weeklies or some **** like that.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
corneria , as a member of DA that's my stage ahaha turn it on!!
+ yea peeps uk will be no1 in europe at the rate you're all improving , with peeps like ryan coming back to steer the soul of the banter of the patter of the crack of the good times, guys there is no stopping you! For those really looking to do something special they gotta travel to me and train under a living demon of the game.
psycho crusher!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I love this amazing and pure unbiased article clearly written by someone else, because I am such a nice guy I will take my time to nitpick.
Why you prick, die hard, die slow. You and Pdot are the same and I hate you both unless it was...*in scottish accent* for the banter

chrisboi says: (01:09:29)
he will get finished
No.1! says: (01:09:42)
rofl
No.1! says: (01:09:53)
nah hes still good
chrisboi says: (01:09:57)
yh
chrisboi says: (01:10:02)
then he will still get finished
No.1! says: (01:10:08)
loooool
No.1! says: (01:10:14)
why?
chrisboi says: (01:10:22)
don't know
chrisboi says: (01:10:26)
just do
No.1! says: (01:10:38)
for something?
chrisboi says: (01:10:47)
no just do
chrisboi says: (01:10:57)
i have been playing halo3 online
No.1! says: (01:11:05)
for the banter?!
chrisboi says: (01:11:12)
yth

Me and Chrisboi have got the banter alright?!?! F*ck sake
WOW your banter is similar to Zeppo. Do you know him?

Scotland vs Northwest
London vs Scotland = London win
London vs Northwest = London win
London vs UK = London win
London vs Europe = London win
London vs Japan = London win
London vs America = London win
London vs the best of the world motherfucking hand picked = London win
London vs THE UNIVERSE EVEN WITH THE FLIPPIN ALIENS WHO MOVE WITH PERFECT CONTROL EQUALS LONDON WIN!

corneria , as a member of DA that's my stage ahaha turn it on!!
IMO Flatzone but only when the matchup is fox vs..

Captain Falcon
Peach
Samus
Marth (NTSC)
Yoshi
Ganon
Mario
Doc
DK
Luigi
Sheik
Zelda
Link

Notice what they have in common :bee: lol.
If its not any of them vs fox, the stage is not fun.

grayfox

Smash Champion
HAHA! I rate the banter in this thread. Oh aye as Jam says I am returning to this banter competitively, got a copy of the game again and am practicing when I can be arsed! Expect trash talking in the near future within this thread.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
lmfao @ amazing banter imo for the banter

gsocks scoops mad jones plox haagen daas

make it rain!!!!

DevMBC

Smash Ace
maybe while i'm whoopin all yall @sses , heck i could prolly whoop ALL yall butts, commentate and serve you up a sunday roast .. with a side of wholesome apple and banter pie .. you know what time is it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom