• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayfox

Smash Champion
It is a sad time and, in some ways, an end to an era. The title of London destroyer and 100% win rate against Charles has been put to rest and long may it do so in peace. Not to be mourned though as I still have absolutely tonnes of titles!! :confused:

Can't wait to see those huge forward smashes

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Funny enough all the matches which were recorded were Professor Pro except for ONE lol.
I think the sets which are to be uploaded with the banter commentary are.

Professor Pro vs VA set 1
Professor Pro vs VA set 2
Professor Pro vs Zeppo
Professor Pro vs Fuzzyness set 1
Professor Pro vs Fuzzyness set 2
Fuzzynes vs Grayfox

Professor Pro said he will do shoutouts later cos he is getting ready to go out.
NOONE WANTS TO SEE CRAP PROFESSOR PRO MATCHES

(jokin, i cant wait to see these baby. grats on 2nd im proud of you xxx)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
It is a sad time and, in some ways, an end to an era. The title of London destroyer and 100% win rate against Charles has been put to rest and long may it do so in peace. Not to be mourned though as I still have absolutely tonnes of titles!! :confused:

Can't wait to see those huge forward smashes
congrats getting 5th btw Ryan. You're so ****ing amazing!!! and have a lot more banter than pro or anyone else XD. What a turnout as well. 17th place is a first for me at least.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
was a good tourney, gj to the organisers and gj to fuzz

its time for bath and sleeping now

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Just got back home. Was an awesome tournament and I feel I'm cool enough to do shoutouts.

Cheers to Aiko for running everything, went really well tought it was really organised considering how rammed the place was.

Cheers to Zeppo for being the first person to say hello and also for the MM which was quality.

Cheers to VA and Pro for the fox dittos against me and each other ... you guys are too good.

Cheers to Owna, your yoshi is sick and makes me cry :(

I can't be bothered to write anymore .... but yeah thanks to everyone who was willing to give me some games it was all great stuff. Especially the 4 way falcon dittos they had massive banter.

EDIT : I also ate 3/4 of a chicken at Nandos had two Large XL Bacon Ouble Chesseburger meals from BK and a subway. Was a beast of weekend in terms of food.

And Grayfox's forward smash combo is too good ^^

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I thought that I feasted this weekend, looks like I was wrong.

Anyway gg tourney etc, may do shoutouts later when I can be bothered.

craiigg

Smash Lord
anyway this was a sick tourny, best ive been to so far.. just wish there was more space there

may aswell do shouts while ive got time

SDB

Jam - you brought it oh snap

Will - Amazing seein you again, nicest guy as always! thanks for the chronic hahah wish we were there longer to get some games

Joe - Same as will, sick seeing you. Amazing matches in pools and brackets :D mad close stuffs im gonna practice some platform bish and work to not suck in tourny <3

Ed - Nice seeing you dood

Ryan - tired mang, good ish on 5th!!

Z - good seein you, your marth ***** why didnt you use it?? nice games, shoulda got more when i was hyped up haha

Koop - nice meeting you, thanks for the nipple touching

Everyone else

Charles - gg on 1st, wish we could have more 64 but we will!! 5 stocking you was nice tbh

VA - teach me tech bish, we had hot games o: unlucky against prof

Prof - youre sexier than i thought you'd be, lookswise and smashwise sucka

Ant - Handshake? GJ hosting worked out real nice was nice chatting to you more too

Jet - ggs dood, your sheik was nice think i shoulda taken it jut made some poor choices ahah no johns though was close

Spam - Thanks for ****** me in pools and getting me to step it up for the rest

Monty - Youre a c0ck, atleast have the decency to shake the hand that ****ed your **** up and say ggs

anyone else i forget, gutted

VA

Smash Hero
gratz charles and prof, was epic. Southern domination?

Z absolutely lol at our friendlies.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Awesome tournament was awesome, its nice to see the UK scene with alot of new newcomers stepping up.

Shoutouts to~

Charles: Sleeping under PC's is godtier

Prof: Grats on 2nd, I need to play you abit more yo

KingNDJ: Where is that Chicken pic? also Nice Link you got there

RaF: Nice to see you guys still in action, Good games all of you, Owna's Yoshi, Ouch's Cpt Falcon and Falco, and Spams...Hugo.... KFC was too awesome

Inertia: For someone who is new (is he new?) your pretty **** good, keep it up and youll get better.

Hao: Thanks for bringing the PS2 man, 3rd Strike was jokes :p also nice Yang

Kyuubi: I completely forgot to play you in Smash, but good games in 3S~

Aiko: Oh man Chun li...also sorry I didnt play you in Smash ._.

Chrisboi and Edwin: You guys ****ing suck

If theres anyone who feels left out, then im sorry, its incredibly hard to remember everyone. Scene is going strong which is coolz

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
blinky im ****ing well impressed with your mewtwo, it spaces, combos, reads and punishes so well. Keep it up! I've never seen anyone be able to handle mewtwo's style so well in the UK.
(MAIN MEWTWO YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO)

Also your marth has definitely improved, I can tell by playing you that you have really good concentration when playing and you should work on mixing up your recovery, and be prepared for baits because I remember last time playing you I baited you quite a bit.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
GOOD **** BRITAIN!!!!! Im glad you guys are getting back into melee hardcore, we're trying our best to do the same over here in GA. Keep it up, who knows when i'll be back ;)

and SAM (KOOP) HIT ME UP ON WINDOWS MESSENGER WHEN YOU SEE ME ON, WHICH IS ALMOST ALWAYS, ALTHOUGH MOST OF THE TIME WHEN BRITS MESSAGE ME I AM ASLEEP. LOL.

love you guys

good ****.

oh, and that big evo-ish tourney, force kids there to start playing melee, its never too late for meeellleeeeee

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
K more shoutouts now I've had some food. Add a large bowl of pasta to the ridiculous list.

Frozenwave : Your such a sicko claiming you can't enter the tourney cos ur ICs are no good then just battering VA around the place and completely owning my face in :confused:

Tamoo : Your jiggly is really annoying, and by that I mean good ^^ was cool playing you and hopefully we can play somebrawl next time as well.

Blinky : The M2 Zelda matches were too good. Especially the going under dreamland thing that was awesome ^^

AC_anon : Your kirby should be banned, nuff said.

Yeniths : Your anti VA edgetechs are too good. I can never get those ****ers down either : / Some good marth v fox games too.

Foulplay : I'm really sorry I really wanted to play you at both games and ended up playing you at nothing : / Sorry we must have games next time whenever that is.

Chrisboi : I was looking forward to getting finished. Now I'm just sad.

Monty : Really enjoyed the friendlies pre tourney and the 4 way falcon dittoes ^^

king_NDj247 : Your links really nice. Its cool to see people repping him and loads of samuses too O_o. Those 4 way falcon dittoes had too much banter as well ^^

Also Nandos and Aiko's rigged rock, paper scissors tourney were good too.

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah p. pro got really cocky, and decided to shine charles again for good measure, even though he already had the stock and charles wall tech'd it and almost recovered again.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Awesome tournament everyone, 43 people total I think? Big, basically.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with joint 9th. I guess picking gay CPs does work. Apologies to Foulplay and Hao ^^

Too many games were too close - I was literally shaking at some points. Dash attack kill 100% + is the kind of thing that can give you heart palpitations. Apologies to ac.anon ^^

And kone is literally inspirational. Think I might re-try playing with Peach.

Once again awesome stuff everyone. Wanted to play more friendlies but just crashed out on the floor again. Ah well :D

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Awesome tournament everyone, 43 people total I think? Big, basically.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with joint 9th. I guess picking gay CPs does work. Apologies to Foulplay and Hao ^^

Too many games were too close - I was literally shaking at some points. Dash attack kill 100% + is the kind of thing that can give you heart palpitations. Apologies to ac.anon ^^

And kone is literally inspirational. Think I might re-try playing with Peach.

Once again awesome stuff everyone. Wanted to play more friendlies but just crashed out on the floor again. Ah well :D
Congrats to you getting 9th as well man. I thought your melee game looked pretty promising at Rebirth and now it's clear that you've got 'it' :laugh:. Next time I go to London for something give me a few games yea?

Aiko

Smash Champion
Heres my shout outs. Apologies if I don't get everyone as (johns approaching) there are 40 ppl Ive had a stressful weekend with all the organisation. Please let me know if I missed you as I appreciate EVERYONE's attendance and thank you for making GGT2 one of the most successful tourneys in UK Smash.

So in regions:

Scotland:

You guys have TONS of banter! I couldn't stop myself laughing... Or giving the ol' **** off when I saw you =D

Z: Loved the banter, nice to see you as always. sorry we didnt get to play :(
Grayfox: The huuuuuuge banter! Loved being around you the whole time!
Keiran: Shame you didn't get out of pools. Loved you're banter though. Especailly telling ryan no one wants to hear his ****e banter XD
Anon: No 13th for you! But at least you havent won a bracket match yet :) Living the dream.
Looman: Nice to meet you, shame we didnt play but I saw your awesome ganon
Penny: Didn't speak much but nice to see you.
Davemans: Finally good to have some real sets with you. Hope you can make it to more tournaments now!

North:

Jo3: Love you :)
coey: love you too. well done on 7th!
Ed: Finally great to play melee with you. cant believe its taken this long.
Blinky: Shame you didn't get out of pools. to be fair, you had the hardest pool in the tournament.
Koop: You're north baby. Love you sooo much :)

Midlands:

Yeniths: well done on getting out of pools again :) maan that brawl mm was so intense. Sorry to take £5 off you :( but I had a massive comeback on that last game. You can get your revenge at your ranbat though lol
DAM: Sorry we didnt get anygames, hope to see you at Yens Ranbats
Jet: well done on pools. Your Makoto ***** on 3s :D
Hao: Thanks for the help man. Well done on brackets.

West:

Smo: Nice to meet you dude. Shame we couldnt play but maybe next time.
Gdgd: Cool cool. Hope you and Smo get more involved in the Smash scene.
LJ: Thanks for coming again. You had a mega tough pool. shame you didnt get out, but you really did deserve to go through.
Mac: Thanks to you too. Hope you keep making tournaments :)

London:

Fuzzyness: Well done on winning. You definitely deserved it, especially when you were under so much pressure from P pro and the crowd.
P. Pro: Unlucky in the finals. Its good to see the UK is finally making some progress in smash now.
Clockmire: Nice to see you again. you did really well in brackets.
Tamoo: nice to meet you. Nice olimar :)
Frugs: hey dude, shame about not getting out of pools. better luck next time.
King NDJ247: Yes i got your name right this time. Shame we didnt play but from what I saw of your Link, it was good.

R&F:
You guys deserve your own section.

Owna, Ouch, Spam, Frozenchan

Finally great to meet you all, although I already met Frozen before.
I loved watching you guys play and loved the 3s games we had. Thanks for making the huge effort of making it as i know you guys dont attend much smash stuff these days.

South:

VA: Congrats on your best placing yet. You just keep getting better and better. Well done on beating Jam.
Jam: Awesome to see you again. Its amazing how we don't hear from you at all and you still destroy the competition.
Craiigg: Awesome times dude. Really enjoyed watching you play 64. Shame you and Jam had to go so early :(
Monty: Glad you could make it. Really enjoyed our games.
Inertia: Finally met you. I was really impressed with how good you were. Not what I expected at all.
Dacacia: Congrats on getting out of pools.
Pickled noob: Didnt see you play at all :( but you're in a good crew. You'll all get better.

Flakers:

Edwin: not surprised.
Chrisboi: Got finished by the alarm clock lol
Frostbyte: Frosted Flakes lulz
AbcD: Farewell
Ogre: :/
Lord Rust: :/
Davemans: for the banter

Aiko

Smash Champion
Also:

Nando's Rock Paper Scissors Tournament:

1: Aiko
2: Tamoo
3: Jet
4: Foulplay
5: Fuzzyness
5: Monty
7: Clockmire
7: Yeniths
9: Inertia
9: Hugo

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Also:

Nando's Rock Paper Scissors Tournament:

1: Aiko
2: Tamoo
3: Jet
4: Foulplay
5: Fuzzyness
5: Monty
7: Clockmire
7: Yeniths
9: Inertia
9: Hugo
I had a horrific draw. Monty cheated against me (lol) and Yeniths used some kind of mind **** on me ..... luckily I had 3/4 of a chicken to console myself.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
was everyone not rooting for me at grand finals? ;___;

and foulplay when do you think the vids can be uploaded + can the commentary be heard? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom