• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
lol tbh I think I made more mistakes, I missed a wdash and air dodged straight off. should have been easy shine ledgeguard, but yeah I'll be a lot better next time we play.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol @ the johnfest above between you two.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
erm is there a picture of the brackets anywhere

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol tbh I think I made more mistakes, I missed a wdash and air dodged straight off. should have been easy shine ledgeguard, but yeah I'll be a lot better next time we play.
Fair enough lol. But there was still alot of opportunites where I let you get back where I could have killed you sooo hopefully i'll play you again where I know most of my problems will be fixed lol.

*** u PDOT your meant to have my back.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah my I side B'd too much and you weren't punishing me as well you could have, I think it was just pressure + GAY commentary.

VA

Smash Hero
haha no it's ok jo3, I actually did better when you were commentating anyway. It was the first tournament with commentary so there is bound to be some teething problems, I'd like to give it ago next time. Provided I'm not in grand finals, which I will be ^^

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
VA, ill agree there are times when the commentary favours Prof, but that ****s hard man =(. plus its all stuff i now know for next time =)
Tbh considering you had just been thrown in to do the commentary and had never done it before I thought it was awesome. Joe providing the stable commentary and then Koop coming in with the funny stuff, I was loving the 'Prof told me before the match' stuff, it had massive banter.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
1..................Fuzzyness by a VERY CLOSE SET, which should be uploaded with banter commentary
2. Professor Pro
3. VA
4. Jam
5 Zeppo
5 Grayfox
7 Ed
7 Will
9 Clockmire
9 Jet
9 Aiko
9 Joe
13 Craiigg
13 Davemans
13 Hao
13 Owna
17 Spam
17 Dacacia
17 Yeniths
17 Monty
17 Tamoo
17 ouch
17 Ac Anon - :O thats right people he did not place 13
17 Inertia

News:
*Jam beat Zeppo
* Professor Pro beat VA twice in the tourn (set to be uploaded)
* Southampton lot said to have more potential then Ben and soon be better then him with time and experience lol (said from Aiko and Professor Pro)
* Professor Pro beat Zeppo for the banter (set to be uploaded except last game which Professor Pro won)
* Grayfox is sexy
* Koop_88 and J03 supply the EXTREME banter commentary during the Grand Finals
* Professor Pro beats fuzzy 3-1 in first set of grand finals, Fuzzy beats Professor Pro 3-2 in second set
* Professor Pro potentially in love with many smashers
* Clockmire beats Ac-Anon in a REALLY TENSE game Sheik vs Samus
* Aiko insults Professor Pro about him being banned all day
* Jam returns from the dust and has still got it
* Edwin keeps up his 100% flake record and flakes the tourn along with Chrisboi
* Loads of banter in general in this tourn
* It hasnt ended yet and the banter from the crews is soon to be recorded
* PDOT ASKED TO RETURN NUMEROUS AMOUNT OF TIMES!
Already been posted but here you go anyway :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Lol people have to be more patient than what there being imo.
Videos take time to render and upload, I don't have an amazing processor so my PC will lag other Apps when I render, I'm at school 5 days a week also, so that is also why I don't have them all up yet, and I have a job.

They'll be up when there up, I'd appreciate it if everyone stops asking me every single hour please? Thanks.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Lol people have to be more patient than what there being imo.
Videos take time to render and upload, I don't have an amazing processor so my PC will lag other Apps when I render, I'm at school 5 days a week also, so that is also why I don't have them all up yet, and I have a job.

They'll be up when there up, I'd appreciate it if everyone stops asking me every single hour please? Thanks.
sounds like johns to me =0

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Alright, commentary on my part was in no way biased, I was the voice of banter. And I'm sure you all agree I litterally have the most banter IRL than anyone you've ever met.

Scottish lads, you lot are absolute legends, quality meeting you all, your fvcking hardcore.

SDB lads, new faces for me, legends, familiar faces, legends. SDB are legends. This includes the scottish lads, ant, the bolton boys, the southern sexers, scott and ed.

Robby, you are pretty sexy, I remember us exchanging a blown kiss during your match with Z, it made my tip tingle. You legend. Join SDB. Legend. Ant also sexed me up a bit, enjoyed it, legend.

Aaron, I forgive you, you are a legend.

Charles, we are probs genuinely unbeatable when im sober at brawl doubles, fact. Good tourney win, legend.

Apparently my ganon was alreet considering ive played for a combined time of about a week, but any advice appreciated. Jam, gonna come see you for some training se...ssions. Anyone ***** by the elusive Koop trademark down-B - you are legends.

TC - I know, I haven't even played since TKI, natural ****. Good to see ya mate. Legend. ;)

Ryan, I know you are scottish and ive covered you twice, but tbh you are a legend.

Now to buy a copy of melee.

Legendary tourney with a mint touch of the pub.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
gonna try this shoutout thing :confused: bit late etc but I hear thats fashionable these days

Frugs- GGs, you had improved since last time. Dinnae be jumping vs :ganondorf: so much cause I'll just hit down B and you'll go all purple :confused:

TC- your marth has potential, I'd stick with him. No offence when I switched to :ganondorf:, just love beasting people with the :ganondorf: :confused: you serious about the double jumping comment? LOL

Beast- LOL misfires innit? You seem like a smart player I just punished you for silly things like not nair-ing in time and fastfalls haha, GGs nonetheless

Dacacia- I know I used :dk2: on you but my :dk2:'s just that beast nothing personal :confused: was well impressed with your potential, you were fundamentally solid with a quick Marth, GGs!

Ed- lol first match had me sweat for sure. 2nd match was lol. Great times at the pub and in general, you're hilarious, look forward to Germany

OwnA- was good to see you again haha hadnt seen you since like TNJ 2 years ago! And your Yoshi is far more beast now than it was back then for sure, my :ganondorf: had to pull something special out his foot to prevent getting completely shafted first match rofl
& Spam, Ouch- Good seeing you guys also, shame we didnt get to play but I hope you all make the next tourney as you're all too fun

Will- lol what a ****e Luigi and such a horrible bloke. In all honesty your Luigis actually really good and you were hard as **** (as usual) you're improving something horrid and I reckon you've got loads of potential :confused: see you in germany eh

Professor Cockheed- lol less sandbagging vs you I reckon :confused: nah nah your fox dey ok and "fur the banner" is too funny. Good games vs Charles, should've used Young Link :confused:

Jam7- epic matches, your Falco dispatched of my Falcon so embarassingly(on my part) , next time my :roymelee: will be out to cut some beaks I reckon

Charles- your jiggz was tearing things apart lol it was disgusting. and no-one has mentioned just how well you played in those last 2 matches, good ****. lol at your marth losing to Cpt Drunko, pretty bad

Robby- lol pause

Sam (koop88)- I actually fully expected you to be good times and you did not dissapoint! Good company throughout and a good laugh. Heard you're good at melee as well, and you play :ganondorf: whos just plainly got loads of banter

Joe- lol, such a stupidly bold and brash speech in the pub but it just brought so much banter I couldnt decline. Good times and good team matches! So satisfied with that gimp I got on you with the single jab at the edge, hahaha:suess:

Also to Joe and Sam- Commentary is really good Imo, you both sound pretty natural and stuff, just a few times were good stuff went unacknowledged but Im sure you both know that now.

Craiigg- you were real good but I knew you would be! More games next time those were fun haha, also if you could pipe me at ssb sometime that'd be cool cheers.

Ant- Loads of banter, very smoothly ran event with loads of banter thrown in, very smooth with loads of banter haha banter nice one!

Inertia- Good meeting you and that MM was fun haha, I think your :zelda: 4 stocked my :pikachu:?? :dizzy::embarrass: haha

Tamoo- Nice MM also, your :jigglypuff: is fundamentally very sound I just know the matchup with Falcon quite well lol

Jet- Felt a little for you as you sat through the Scottish cheering Looman behind you, then I remembered it was fur the banner?!:confused: You seem better though, we'll play next time!

Monty- LOOOOOL forgot your copy of smash just purely fur the banner of it! Unlucky in Roy dittos as well man, maybe you'll get it next time when we up the stakes to £10???:confused:

Smo and co.- Nice to meet you all and welcome to the community!

Scott- is blatantly not going to read this! He was good times though wasnt he :076:

Sorry to everyone who didnt get to meet my :006: in Brawl. if you request a meet with my :006: in brawl then lol

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'll give you a brawl match vs your zard zeppo lool

and yeahh that's what I noticed. :| dunno about sticking to marth either, I'll definitely use him as one of my mains but I really like playing falco more.

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
That game was too good Zeppo. Rainbow ride pikachu vs zelda, if I remember rightly we had to call it a draw due to the TV overloading and exploding with all the banter. More importantly I need to come drinking with you guys next time; seems like I missed out :(:(:(

Professor Cockhead had me laughing for 10 minutes

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Second set of me and Fuzzyness uploaded.....you ask why:confused: fur the banner.

Still me and Zeppo to be uploaded so don't close this thread (the finger pointing at the two pricks - Aiko and Fuzzyness lol luv you really Aiko baby, but no luv for Fuzzy cos he won:) F U Charles)
Grand Finals - Second Set

Match 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyOtwn5SRRY&feature=channel
Match 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjVNhGdONUs&feature=channel
Match 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7X2h6W5qBQ&feature=channel
Match 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rYruQta8sI&feature=channel
Match 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdmg8S9nhf0&feature=channel

Retroking2000

Smash Master
sick games .

both you guys are top notch not as good as me but still -getting there ;D

jokes aside

i think on the 5th game fuzzy was just reading you alot.

lool that neutral B is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom