• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Mehh, I'll take you up on that. Looks like I'll have to bring a Brawl setup for the banter, only have japanese brawl tho, don't want any of this black and white crap.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Whoa, whats with all these high stakes :dizzy:
Id like to brawl mm sumone but for closer to £2 since I havent played it in like a month.
I'd give you a mm. Come to think of it's a shame we don't live closer seeing how we both like brawl, melee, guitar hero and custom robo arena :laugh:.

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah i'll take brawl mm with anyone.

Edwin: £10 was steep, if you want to suggest another price, lets go. melee mm declined :)

Yeniths: £5 accepted. NW rb rules

Tamoo: £2 mm accepted. NW rb rules

I will bring a brawl setup as I am already taking my wii, and PAL brawl. I have unlocked all characters, stages and music.

monty06

Smash Ace
whats the price of booze up there? i got 2 bottles of smirnoff so i might just bring that. i would mm sum1 at brawl but only played it twice. might give it ago anyway

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
But you only bets when you won't lose lol. You said you'd give me a quid if I beat Pro.
loool Did he say that about me...meaning my brother Professor Pro. Did you want to beat him or something.

Professor Pro said that he wants to MM

Zeppo - He really wants this MM for some reason lol
Royboy08
Edwin
VA
Chrisboi
J03
Aiko
Coey
Craiigg
Interia and ant other southhampton people
Kone
Grayfox
Monty and anyonelse who wants one

I put them in a roundabout order of MM's he wants to have from to the ones he cares about less.

He's not one on big money MM so he just mostly does £0.20(ftb) to £4

I saw potential talk about brawl being at this, no brawl games, no brawl friendlies, no brawl. This is a melee tournament so I dont see why brawl should be there lol

So whats the crews then, isit 7 vs 7 or isit gonna be 10 vs 10.
I think 7 vs 7 will be more tense and it would be more overall an clearly state who has the better players IN THE WORLD.

Smo

Smash Journeyman
I should almost certainly be coming ^^
never been to a smash thing outside of my own town, so will be good to meet some new players ^^

Smo

Smash Journeyman
What is going on after 5am? Anything at all? Cos I'll need to get a train and the first one for me is 8:40... I don't particularly want to hang around Bham in the dark with everywhere closed for 3 hours.

Aiko

Smash Champion
dont worry, the venue is open all night. You can stay there playing smash or whatever until you have to leave at 8:40. There will be a number of people staying there till 9am.

J03

Smash Master
Smo!! good stuff bro =), you should look into your nearest scene and see whats cracking =)

do you play doc?? thats amazing!!

Tamoo your so unpsyched for this. You have to hype this incredibly low grade match up.
lol back in the day me and B.Bill had a hate fueled rivalry for a bit, we were both truly novice at the game yet the whole community (honestly everyone!!!) wanted to see me vs ben

fuuuuuuuuuu lmao trust me we are not welsh.
i just realised someone was asked to trust a scouser

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
Nah sorry Aiko its only if I beat Prof sadly ^^ Exactly J03 me and Tamoo can have some kind of massive wrestling style feud where we just attack each other randomly. Nice triple banter as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom