• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament 2 - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
:laugh: why is it always the londoners that stay stuff like 'best x in LONDON' lol. It's like King- you're preety much the only link left in the UK let alone London. There is Reacher but he can't be arsed with link anymore. Theres Oniboy as well but I rly don't know if hes still playing link or if he's better than you

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
could be the new guy! we don't know yet so stfu k? i wish smashboards had a sonface emot'

im actually up for doc dittos mm at a small price if anyone wants to play them for a laugh.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
my vote goes to crewster
loool Yeah I was wrong with my first statement, I have to agree with this.

:laugh: why is it always the londoners that stay stuff like 'best x in LONDON' lol. It's like King- you're preety much the only link left in the UK let alone London. There is Reacher but he can't be arsed with link anymore. Theres Oniboy as well but I rly don't know if hes still playing link or if he's better than you
Why isit always you who has to notice something and complain and then put this face:laugh: loool. Londoners like to state that they are the best at something, I thought you would have notice that by now.

Who has the best doc in the UK?!
Dunno, all the doc mains are pretty **** without any excpetion.

could be the new guy! we don't know yet so stfu k? i wish smashboards had a sonface emot'
Yeah its prob that new guy Smo.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Yeah its prob that new guy Smo.

yeah probs is he looks like he might have the banter but we'll see ahe?!
prof baby, we need to get some games in, even if we need to prove were the best docs in the uk which imo wont be hard because the doc mains are like :S against other docs.

OBV JUST HAVING THE BANTER PLEASE CALM DOWN AND DONT START FLAMING DOC MAINS K?!?!?

banter will be arriving at 12 on Saturday probably, then more banter when prof arrives.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
yeah probs is he looks like he might have the banter but we'll see ahe?!
prof baby, we need to get some games in, even if we need to prove were the best docs in the uk which imo wont be hard because the doc mains are like :S against other docs.

OBV JUST HAVING THE BANTER PLEASE CALM DOWN AND DONT START FLAMING DOC MAINS K?!?!?

banter will be arriving at 12 on Saturday probably, then more banter when prof arrives.
Yeah when I arrive there will be ALOT of banter. I'm not sure who is arriving first but make sure you put banter in the room so whoever arrives will just get a whiff of banter when they walk in.

your docs sucks i remember u only beating mine once as i recall
Professor Pro wants to have a MM with you.

£3 MM?

looools MM list:

Monty £5 roy ditto
Professor Pro £lol best of banter ditto :confused:
Edwin £1 Falcon ditto, £1 Marth ditto £1 Fox ditto
lool He accepts.
But seriously he wants to have a MM with you mostly lol
£3 MM, will consist of alot of banter.
I think this MM should be recorded and be called 'Clash of the Banter' or should it be 'Merge of the Banter'

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you actually dont require sleep to live. Everytime i visit you, you have like 3-4 hours and you're perfect to go for the next day?! Whats your secret?
sounds like me...

But I do that with school nights

:<

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Seriously some bad news guys.
Turns out something is happening and I cant go to this event anymore, its really REALLY gay cos I know I would have *****, sorry guys, enjoy the tournament and good luck to 'The Banter Kings' and *** everyonelse.

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
Here's a real shocker to people that know this person, its really so unlike him....I was suprized when I read this and its really not like him.

·$29Oo°·$4¤·ґ`· ё »¤ ·$39 Бд®цс ·$4¤·ґ`· ё »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
loool u goin to the tournament then
Edwin Watson says:
''Maybe''
Edwin Watson says:
u know me i cant make up my mind
·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
loool typical edwin
Edwin Watson says:
i actually tried to go to this one

Edwin = Retroking2000

:O :O....This is the biggest shock KNOWN TO MAN!

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm useing classic blue so I can see the message in your sig without highlighting it.

Smo

Smash Journeyman
Lol :S please don't expect too much of me!

Haha... I'm really bad at Doc dittos anyway, since I don't know anyone who plays Doc and I've had no chance to practice :p

Still, I'll see you guys on Saturday

Danter Banter

Smash Apprentice
lol Yeah its alright everyone is just having a little joke about. It will be good to play you at this event and hopefully you enjoy the tournament and you can get involved in the smash community since we have a variety of players from different backgrounds and different levels of play.

Also dont forget to ask for advice at the tournament because all of the top people are always willing to give like Professor Pro.

J03

Smash Master
aye, you really dont have enough banter.

enough stupidity joined with a bad sense of humour aye, but no real entertaining or comedic talent (banter).

VA

Smash Hero
it looks like he has his eyebrow shaved, I really hope you haven't done that. Also I know you can't grow a beard like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom