• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

M@v

Subarashii!
APEX Stage list:
Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Smashville
Lylat

Counter Picks:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Frigate Orpheon

:falco: shall be getting a lot more practice now.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
APEX Stage list:
Neutrals:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Smashville
Lylat

Counter Picks:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Frigate Orpheon

:falco: shall be getting a lot more practice now.
All I have to say to this is...

POWA WAYYYVVEE!
KICK BACK!
BARN NUCKOOL!
ARR YO OKAIY?! RISING BUSTAH ULFF!

PS: Hi Dobs :D

M@v

Subarashii!
Any1 still want to try to make xanadu as well this week? If we go to xanadu, itll just be a same day drive there and back. Probably leave around 9-9:30 and leave as soon as we are all out of singles. I'll be able to do the 3 hour drive each way as long as we aren't leaving at 10 at night.

I know its back to back weekends, but I figure we do these 2 while the semester's still slow before the asston of work hits us.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I guess even a team like that needs to get a win eventually... I'm glad they scheduled them together, it'll at least make one of them look a little better!

M@v

Subarashii!
What's good Eagles fans @ Berserker Swordsman' ;) Lol Cowboys and uber lol Steelers @ M@v get ownd

Sorry. Im not the one that started it so w/e.

I'll laugh so hard if the "dream team" fails to make the super bowl since that seems to be the expectation in Philly. In regards to the Eagles, anyone there who is an Andy Reid hater(not saying you are) is an idiot; hes a great coach.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Anyone who wants to quote "dream team" to try to make a point is in the same crowd. You don't see a single player besides Vince Young (and he needs to keep his mouth shut) toting that phrase around, let it go my god. This is why I hate the media.

And honestly Dobs, they got no excuses. Mike Kafka put work in, we put him in a position he did not deserve. I felt pretty salty watching in shock as he came in, and he proved me (and any doubters he has) wrong. That QB we were without fumbled twice and threw an int, all of which turned into points for the Falcons. And he still hasn't learned how to frikkin slide. It should have been 17-7 after the 1st half, but communication that is for some reason terrible this season let a guy go free right at Vick straight down the center of our O-line. WTF?! How does that even happen?

I thought our team was growing up after we scored 2 TDs so easily in the 3rd quarter, but in retrospect, the Falcons were playing just as bad. The worst part about all this is that we lost the best player that was on the field, and he was still doing terrible.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Mike Kafka put work in, we put him in a position he did not deserve. I felt pretty salty watching in shock as he came in, and he proved me (and any doubters he has) wrong.

THIS. Mike Kafka has a future in the NFL, no doubt.

So, I demand a crew trip to dairy queen this weekend.

:phone:
This as well.

:205:

M@v

Subarashii!
For anyone that's interested, there Latenight nerf ctf in the hub this friday. melon/slim you two did it once before.

Top Bottom