• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
so everyone who plans to go to apex but hasn't registered yet... should register.

not that any of them would go on smashboards at this point T_T

_umbra_

Smash Champion
not sure who else from around here is going.... Javi, Matt L, and Prodigy all said they are, and there might be a few others, but no one registers T_T

dobs we should continue our best of 47

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
If you're playing Samus, no you won't =D
I don't know who I'd play honestly last time I played Brawl I won money at small tourney using Yoshi Snake and Mk... Samus is bad in Brawl but maybe i'd use zero suit...

this time I won't try to rest you lol I got this ****

I am officially registered ^_^
I'll just dash dance up b I got it in the bag or semi chain throw up b ;)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Final list of confirmed apex attendees:
Umbra
Mav
Melon
Berserker Swordsman
Slim (spectating)
Jmoan
Javier
Triad Prodigy
DOOOOOOOBS

we got us a good lineup! We should do crew battles for either game, although our melee lineup is more stacked imo. Javi/Prodigy/Jmoan= amazing

M@v

Subarashii!
So I did the liberty of putting everyone's apex brawl pools here. I can do the same for melee once they're out.

POOL 5
Tyrant
John12346
Berserker Swordsman
Ray Rocket
MX

POOL 18
Havok
Jbandrew
Triadprodigy
J-West
Chimpakt

POOL 20
Leon
Deltacod
K.I.D.Goggles
Bing
Melon

POOL 35
Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

POOL 68
lain
Naugs
Umbra
Ghost
Glen Cocoa

Robfox

Smash Lord
So I did the liberty of putting everyone's apex brawl pools here. I can do the same for melee once they're out.

POOL 5
Tyrant
John12346
Berserker Swordsman
Ray Rocket
MX
Berserker got dis

POOL 18
Havok
Jbandrew
Triadprodigy
J-West
Chimpakt

Dont know this dude

POOL 20
Leon
Deltacod
K.I.D.Goggles
Bing
Melon

......good luck Melon

POOL 35
Fatal
LEFFEN
M@v
BPOW
Luigi Sama

M@v got dis

POOL 68
lain
Naugs
Umbra
Ghost
Glen Cocoa

umbra got dis

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I think we all have a very good chance of making it out of round one... Prodigy's pool is the worst, but he's also the least worried because apparently he's the juggernaut soooooo..... uhhh chris's pool is the worst, and all he has to do is beat a yoshi ^_^

edit: guys, I figured out why bryan didn't join everyone at tgi friday's after cot5 in wishing deltacod a happy birthday....

BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WOULD BE HIS LAST.

**** em up chris!

M@v

Subarashii!
Fun fact about Chris's pool. Everyone is talking that delta vs leon is the most hype round 1 matchup.

Also, melee pools are up.

Pool 17

Javi1589
Hugs
Adept
SRSB
Sneak

Pool 23

Walby
Sago
Dobs
Zoler
Linguini

Pool 39

Umbra
GSO
DarkDragoon
Jman
Red Ryu

Pool 44

mytummyhertz
Attack Party
JMOAN
LEFFEN
Vish

Jmoan, LEFFEN is also in my Brawl pool. We need to both beat him so Global enterprises knocks him out of both events! He's a yoshi from sweden.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Jmoan, LEFFEN is also in my Brawl pool. We need to both beat him so Global enterprises knocks him out of both events! He's a yoshi from sweden.[/QUOTE]

Umm he is kinda a falco from sweden that has a boss yoshi...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
my pool got changed, they swapped red ryu for toph

jman though damnnnn gotta get that fox practice

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Saw you guys went, so pissed i couldnt go. Had money but transportation Johns. Really in a mood to play some Melee. Saw Javi and Prodigy had to play M2k and Armada in teams so early on. But hope you guys did well, hope to play you soon

M@v

Subarashii!
No, this is another javi from mexico. I wanted to see javi vs javi in the battle for central america!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I thought you would do fine with falco... you might have enough matchup experience by now lol

ahhhh I'm so bad at mk ban stufffff must train again, gotta replace 4 years worth of knowledge!

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
I guess you can take a few of us off that hiatus list. We still here lol. That tourney sparked my want to get better in melee. Just need to learn peaches. It's good to have prodigy like 10 mins away

:phone:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'll put you guys back on active ^_^ think of pictures for yourselves! Is it just you and zach out of retirement?

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
And sephy.
For me anything with sonic or kite from .hack.
Zach uses gohan as his tag so that would be his pic
Sephy can use really anything.

If you need mains and stuff let me know

_umbra_

Smash Champion
...aaaaand posts from a religion vs. atheism debate by people I'm friends with on facebook!

"Jesus this Abraham that Moses hit me in the knee with a wiffleball bat"
"sry if i do not support something that justify murder because i dont have the same belief as them and im not being ignorant or intolerant im just speak as they can so ur saying because im not preeching how wonder greed murder ect isnt wonderful im ignorant"
"explain how we all came from one man and one woman? Did they just keep breaking ribs off?"
"The fact of the matter is that any religion is harmful and will aloud humanity to learn anything" ... "will not aloud*"
"I got kicked out by the nuns for asking too many questions."
"Hey hey im athiest not know bible humper there a different its not a religion and works on the basis of science and reason"
"Scientology n realism FOR LIFE! IF u are misrepresented misguided and unsure of whays real or what not your probably a firm believer in the bible ...example "thou shall not kill" how do u explain religious wars ...exerything is a contradiction in every religion based on good and evil n i am the light bearer ***** (smashboards censored it because he's white)!!"
"War = $$ depopulation mind control sheeple
While the rich and powerful sit there and laugh."
"Your god isn't infallable or doesn't have omisinenct then is what ur saying"

philosophical debate of the century! All spelling/grammar mistakes maintained for the purpose of journalistic integrity.

Unfortunately, the people on the Christian side of this debate were unexpectedly articulate, so there isn't much to report from their side.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Incidentally, I'm thinking of updating the first post again soon. People who want character changes and stuff, let me know.

Also, I'll be adding Al to the first post, so I need his mains/backups, chris. Inform him that I will use a picture of Jennifer Lopez sucking on something in a suggestive manner if possible.

Kite, if you see this, I need mains/backups for you sephy and zach if you don't mind ^_^

and, in crew news, Javi and Prodigy are currently our most active members. Good **** guys!

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
**** whats javi and prodigy been doing been wanting to play prodigy for a while now

Mine
Mains: Fox
Backups: Falco Shiek Falcon Marth

Zach
Main: peach
Backup: Marth

Sephy
Main: Falcon, Falco
Backup: everybody's

Top Bottom